December 18, 2014 | 1104 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by rose1087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. Perfect amount of coverage for my skin. I have pale skin with olive/yellow undertones... matches me almost perfectly. The puff isn't that great but I use a large blush stick to apply it. It's never made me break out before.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by JackiBurris

I really like this over my foundation. It sets it really nice. A little goes a long way. Stays all day, too. I just wish the puff was better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ani_9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is currently my HG powder! I'm really fair with combination skin. The fair colour matches me perfectly, and it doesn't get cakey in t-zone areas or dry out on my cheeks. I keep one at home and one in my purse. Also as mentioned in other reviews, the packaging gets a 4 because of the crappy puff they give you. I should also mention that the regular drugstore price is around $13 US, but I've found it in a few "Big Lots" stores in my area for $4 US dollars. Don't know if I should be getting it there, but I'm cheap and I'd rather stock up on a favourite when I can find it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this powder and I was using it until I recently tried Maybelline's Finish Matte, which I love! I have oily skin and I've tried a ton of loose and pressed powders. I keep a pressed powder with me at all times. Maybelline's has better colors and coverage. It is less orangey and a more microfine powder - an HG for me. Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by dulcemiel83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not a bad quality powder. It's good for setting foundation and for getting rid of shine. I give it a 4 because the medium powder is too pink for my yellow, Latina skin. Revlon should make these in more colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This is a very good powder that gives a natural look, not chalky. The colors are decent too. Revlon is all around awesome. The compact is slim, black, and round, and looks very nice. The only reason I can't give it a 5 is that the puff is thin and crappy and needs to be replaced with a separate one that you have to buy at the drugstore or Sally or whatever. I mean if they go to this much effort why not give us a good puff? But the powder is the main thing and it's very nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2006 11:08:00 PM More reviews by parissxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this might be great for someone will normal skin but it sucks at keeping the oilies at bay... i think it actually made my skin more oiler than it ever was in the first place, cakes together adn seperated on my face. it was disgusting. i purchased light and it gave this greyish yellow cast to my face i looked like a ghost

and its funny because it looked amazing when i set my foundation with it but not good for blotting=(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by wild4pigs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply great powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Amanda_Gilead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great pressed powder. I use this in Fair. I've previously only used translucent powders, but I realized that those powders give a greyish cast to the skin. This powder is very silky and does a great job of setting my makeup. I don't like that the compact doesn't open all the way though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mknops

Couldn't believe how good this stuff is for the price. Silky, not grainy. Not perfumed. Not cakey. Not "powdery" looking if applied sparingly (I apply it with a brush unless I'm touching up). Pale is great on my cool and very pale skin. Wears fine (but not forever).