Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

3.8

on 5/24/2007 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. Perfect amount of coverage for my skin. I have pale skin with olive/yellow undertones... matches me almost perfectly. The puff isn't that great but I use a large blush stick to apply it. It's never made me break out before.

on 3/30/2007 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this over my foundation. It sets it really nice. A little goes a long way. Stays all day, too. I just wish the puff was better.

on 2/26/2007 10:21:00 PM

This is currently my HG powder! I'm really fair with combination skin. The fair colour matches me perfectly, and it doesn't get cakey in t-zone areas or dry out on my cheeks. I keep one at home and one in my purse. Also as mentioned in other reviews, the packaging gets a 4 because of the crappy puff they give you. I should also mention that the regular drugstore price is around $13 US, but I've found it in a few "Big Lots" stores in my area for $4 US dollars. Don't know if I should be getting it there, but I'm cheap and I'd rather stock up on a favourite when I can find it!

on 1/8/2007 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this powder and I was using it until I recently tried Maybelline's Finish Matte, which I love! I have oily skin and I've tried a ton of loose and pressed powders. I keep a pressed powder with me at all times. Maybelline's has better colors and coverage. It is less orangey and a more microfine powder - an HG for me. Give it a try.

on 12/31/2006 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

It's not a bad quality powder. It's good for setting foundation and for getting rid of shine. I give it a 4 because the medium powder is too pink for my yellow, Latina skin. Revlon should make these in more colors.

on 11/14/2006 10:06:00 AM

This is a very good powder that gives a natural look, not chalky. The colors are decent too. Revlon is all around awesome. The compact is slim, black, and round, and looks very nice. The only reason I can't give it a 5 is that the puff is thin and crappy and needs to be replaced with a separate one that you have to buy at the drugstore or Sally or whatever. I mean if they go to this much effort why not give us a good puff? But the powder is the main thing and it's very nice.

on 11/7/2006 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this might be great for someone will normal skin but it sucks at keeping the oilies at bay... i think it actually made my skin more oiler than it ever was in the first place, cakes together adn seperated on my face. it was disgusting. i purchased light and it gave this greyish yellow cast to my face i looked like a ghost

and its funny because it looked amazing when i set my foundation with it but not good for blotting=(

on 11/4/2006 4:54:00 PM

Simply great powder!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a great pressed powder. I use this in Fair. I've previously only used translucent powders, but I realized that those powders give a greyish cast to the skin. This powder is very silky and does a great job of setting my makeup. I don't like that the compact doesn't open all the way though.

on 8/25/2006 1:21:00 PM

Couldn't believe how good this stuff is for the price. Silky, not grainy. Not perfumed. Not cakey. Not "powdery" looking if applied sparingly (I apply it with a brush unless I'm touching up). Pale is great on my cool and very pale skin. Wears fine (but not forever).