April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

Cleansers - Korres - White tea fluid gel cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 More reviews by prettyvivid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this cleanser. gel cleansers tend to be so drying but this one leaves my skin looking brighter but not dry. love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in the Yogurt regimen kit I bought. It smells ok, but it doesn't give a lot of foam and it doesn't leave my face feeling very clean. When I swipe with toner after cleansing nothing comes off on the pad, but it just feels like my face isn't clean. It also takes a decent amount to get any good lather and I have to use a makeup remover with it. Overall, it is an ok cleanser, but I get better results with cheaper cleansers.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by eunicette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this cleanser as it's supposedly 'natural' and it does smell lovely. But I couldn't help feeling that it wasn't cleaning my skin very well. It feels quite watery - when you apply it on your skin, it seems to disappear into a watery substance rather than actually cleaning your skin, even if you use a lot of it. I think I could have put up with this if my skin was looking good, but I began to have little pimples here and there, which is now quite rare for me. I thought I would deal with this by washing my face with this cleanser twice each time but to no avail. I'm consigning this to the role of a shower gel so as not to waste it. I've just bought some Nuxe cleansers and can't wait to try them!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora where I visited the "organic" and "natural" selection that they have. I tend to stick to vegan and natural products. I didn't really read the ingredients on the back of the Korres cleanser, since the SA there convinced me this was one of the purest lines out there. Well, actually reading the ingredients when I got home, I realized I had gotten sucked into the pretty packaging and beautiful smells that the Korres line offers. The ingredients really are no better then anything else that is out there. *sigh* But onto the actual product itself. I love the texture of the gel and I found it really great at removing makeup and leaving my face feeling really cleansed. The smell is pleasant, a true white tea smell and a bit an earthy, green smell. It leaves my skin quite soft, which is a miracle, since I have sensitive, dry skin. No rashes or redness from using this. I have a bit of a problem with blemishes appearing around my forehead. It didn't break me out but nor did it change anything. It's a good cleanser overall, but I'm giving it some lippies down for calling itself or Seporha calling it a natural organic brand. True it has alot of good stuff in it, but if you look into what's really in it, its far from being natural. Would not buy again because of this reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A gentle foaming cleanser suitable for comco/normal skin in warm weather. Pleasant fresh feeling and scent. People with drier skins and in colder weather would likely find this too drying - this is a no-no for me in the wintertime.

I would not try to get rid of eye m/u with this - it's not intended for the eye area.
The screw-top is a bit of a nuisance, a pump bottle would be so much more handy! I hope Korres would reconsider some of their packaging ideas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I have been using this cleanser for a few months, and I'm very happy with it. It's a nice, basic cleanser that removes all my make-up and oil. I used Cetaphil for years, and this is almost like a gentler version of that on my skin. If you are very dry, this will probably be too drying for you. But if you are like me (combo), this is a good basic to check out that has less of the nasty ingredients in so many other cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm picky about cleansers. I like natural products that take makeup off well. Good luck, you say? Well this one actually does the trick. I have oily but sensitive skin (difficult combination) and this is perfect. I tried Philosophy's Purity Made Simple and Skyn Iceland's Glacial Face Wash and both irritated my skin and did not remove makeup as well as this Korres White Tea Cleanser. I was pleasantly surprised. This is my go-to cleanser for night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really wanted to try this cleanser, but didn't want to invest into the full-size bottle. I'm so glad I stumbled upon a small travel-size version in a department store. I've been using it in the evenings. The scent is quite mild, though it might get annoying for me in the long run. It doesn't form a thick lather, which I don't really prefer in my facial cleanser anyway. I feel that it takes off my makeup very well and leaves my skin very clean, but not at all dry. I've been using it to take off my eye makeup as well, but I'm a bit worried about using a cleanser with a fragrance around my eyes… If it was fragrance-free, I'd most likely buy it, but right now I can't give up my Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser, which I love!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this product as part of the trial wildrose skin care kit.
Pros:
> Smelled nice.
> Left my skin feeling soft and no weird residue.
> Didn't irritate my skin.

Cons:
> Needed a lot of product to get my skin clean.
> Had to work hard at getting my make up off, especially my eye makeup, that worries me as I don't want to be excessively cleaning and rubbing my eye tissue!!!

Other all I won't purchase the full size of this cleanser. I can say that the rest of the kit is pretty decent!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by beautyfixer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a kit for the promogranate line for Korres. I have oily skin and this cleanser works great. It gets off all of my makeup and deep cleans my skin. It feels great when I get out of the shower. If you have dry skin I would not advise using this because it may dry you out but for very oily skin it is wonderful. I don't use their moisturizer that came in the kit because it is too moisturizing for me but the white tea cleanser I would recommend. I just ordered the full-size from sephora since they got it back in stock now.