April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by rysskayaprincess

This review is about the shade (rose mythic 34) I tested out the product and it went smoothly onto the lips. The product is abit sticky once it has been applied but not over the top. It is a true nude colour, once on the lips the colour slightly shows up and has a shimmer which you can barely see. I think that it is more for a daytime natural look lipgloss that you just carry around in your purse rather than wearing it for a night time out as a dramatic look. The packaging is ok for me, the applicator is very thin and applies well onto my lips. The lasting power of this lipgloss is around 30 minutes which again is ok as I like to reapply my lipgloss anyways. Overall I like this shade as its very sheer and makes my makeup look natural and gorgeous. I wouldnt purchase this lipgloss again probably due to the fact that Im not in love with the product as it is just a simple sheer lipgloss once applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't really like gloss that's why i won't be repurchasing it [ I got it as a gift]
So with that,let's start.
The price is very affordable.
It has a great staying powder
I have it in both the original size and the mini for the phone charm.
Its really great to bring along when i go clubbing.
The product itself is kinda thick,I would like it slightly more liquid as it would make the task of applying it easier.
The labels on the plastic tube goes off very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by janeBR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is OK. Good color, good fixation, but the brush (omg!) .. so thiny! I bought the cell size because I thought it funky thing. Yes, it was. When it became finish, the liquid didn't to the brush and I always had to hit it. Also I think E3D LipGloss in cellsize is expensive and have no difference between E3D cellsize and drugstore glosses.
(sorry my poor english)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this lipgloss. It isn't sticky, but has great staying power. It also has great pigmentation. It isn't expensive and it doesn't smell too cheap and strong as some affordable glosses tend to do.
I have this lipgloss in #3. I like the colour, but it's a little bit too light for me. I think this colour is best if you have a very pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the #37 Les Nudes Rose Chic, which is a peachy pink color with loads of finely ground sparkle pigments that give that 3D effect that the name boasts.

--The smell is very pretty--like strawberry.
--The texture is very nice-not too thick or too creamy
--The color is somewhat sheer but delivers a nice dose of color to be worn on its own and gives dimension when worn over lipstick
--The price is a bit high at $15 (at Ulta), but then it is a better product compared to cheaper alternatives like NYX or Sally Hansen
--The brush applicator is thin and short which is good for precise application.

Overall, 4 kisses of approval! (It doesn't get 5 because of the price)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Imelda78

I have bought a few lip gloss from Bourjois and this is by the far my favorite. The gloss is actually called Effet 3D Max, and the shade is 63 Rose Eclat, a shade that looks a bit candy floss pink in the tube but goes on like a perfect pinky nude with a subtle shimmer. My only gripe is with the new lip applicator, a flat paddle spatula thing (I have no idea how to describe it!), a lip brush like the original Effet 3 D glosses would be much better, otherwise, a lovely pinky shade and as bonus a lovely rosey smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was given this in a swap & i am highly impressed w/ it. i wanted something similar to UDs beige l/g but this one is actually better! the texture is great & the color is simply beautiful. i think the color is beige elastic #01? i have the cell phone size gloss & it goes everywhere w/ me for that "just incase i run out of the house w/out makeup" day. i highly recomend this & am going to look for more of the colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this 50% off at Sephora about a year ago. It was an impulse purchase, and because I'm a lipgloss junkie, I had to give it a try. The color I got was #34 Rose Mythic, and it's super glossy and shimmery, boarderline glittery. I mostly use this over lipstick to give it a pop of shimmer, and this is what I feel is a good weekend (running out of the house) lipgloss. It's a good gloss, but I probably wouldn't have bought it at it's normal retail cost of $16.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I can't remember what shade I got. It was a very neutral beige peachy shade (no glitters), which showed up as a milky pink colour on my lips. It was too light for my lips so I used it to tone down brighter lip colours and it worked very well. On its own it's a non-sticky lip gloss. It had average staying power. Some people liked the smell, I wasn't a big fan of the smell. It reminded me of old lady's perfume. I don't know if I'll repurchase again -- the other colours are lovely though. There are just too many options out there =p.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

This lipgloss just does not like my lips! I got allergic reactions to it - my lips are so sore now! I purchased 2 of these - number 1 and 4 - to try because the tube was so cute! And the colours looked really nice. I find that number 1 and quite shimmery and too much glitter not much colour, but I LOVE number 4.... of course without the whole-allergic reaction thing :(

So my lips have these sore red spots all over them... I am not going to buy this again.