October 1, 2014 | 1096 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by keithy

I have many colors of the lipgloss and I love them all! The first one I bought was when I was 16,around 10 years ago and it quickly became a staple in my makeup stash. It's light, slightly sticky, very shiny,smells wonderfully (that indescribable,awesome Bourjois smell), the brush applicator is very convenient and allows for a very precise application. Overall,highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

I purchased shade 47-Beige unic. Its a pale nude shimmery gloss, the kind of colour suitable for when you do a smokey eye look. I have used it several times and I find its a decent gloss - it is not sticky, in fact, it feels quite nice on the lips compared to some other glosses I have tried. As for the shimmery factor, it is more shimmery on the lips than what it looks in the tube. It also plumps up the lips and provides volume in a nice way. I have full lips which I prefer to down play, but this gloss makes them appear fuller, and in a way I find quite nicely, as opposed to making them overly plump in an unattractive manner. As for the brush of the gloss, its a small soft brush, which I like. All in all, I like the gloss and would re-purchase again.

Update- The product breaks easily. Once, after dropping it on the floor, the cover cracked and I could not cover the tube properly so I ended up throwing it away! I also did purchase the same item in shade 18-transparent oniric, its a clear transparent gloss. I had to get it out of desperation as I was running out of clear gloss and could not find a replacement anywhere. In anycase, I use it to layer on my coloured glosses for a shiner look. But I find this gloss seems to spread after application, it doesn't hold itself well and goes everywhere, which was not the case with the previous shade I got. I think it might have something to do with the fact its a clear gloss so maybe the texture's different. It is not likely I would re-purchase this item in clear.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by linda_maravilhosa

So this is a ultra shiny gloss, very consistent (I wish it was lighter) that is available in lots of gorgeous colours.

Good points:
- Your lips will look lovely;
- The colors are beautiful;
- Lips look a bit fuller;
- Really brightens up the smile and face (mainly the red, pink and transparent shades);
- The transparent shade looks good on it's own.

Bad points:
- Your lips will stop looking lovely in half an hour;
- Don't expect the feeling to last half an hour if you kiss, eat or drink, because your gloss will vanish in your very first kiss, bite or sip;
- During that half an hour your hair will stick to your lips;

Althought the colors are pretty enough and the effect is beautiful and I won't repurshase this again and won't recommend it. It is too sticky, too messy and last so little on... In fact, this gloss is old fashioned. More recent glosses tend to be lighter, less sticky and more lasting. And for this price tag I expect to get something more than shiny lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by rysskayaprincess

This review is about the shade (rose mythic 34) I tested out the product and it went smoothly onto the lips. The product is abit sticky once it has been applied but not over the top. It is a true nude colour, once on the lips the colour slightly shows up and has a shimmer which you can barely see. I think that it is more for a daytime natural look lipgloss that you just carry around in your purse rather than wearing it for a night time out as a dramatic look. The packaging is ok for me, the applicator is very thin and applies well onto my lips. The lasting power of this lipgloss is around 30 minutes which again is ok as I like to reapply my lipgloss anyways. Overall I like this shade as its very sheer and makes my makeup look natural and gorgeous. I wouldnt purchase this lipgloss again probably due to the fact that Im not in love with the product as it is just a simple sheer lipgloss once applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't really like gloss that's why i won't be repurchasing it [ I got it as a gift]
So with that,let's start.
The price is very affordable.
It has a great staying powder
I have it in both the original size and the mini for the phone charm.
Its really great to bring along when i go clubbing.
The product itself is kinda thick,I would like it slightly more liquid as it would make the task of applying it easier.
The labels on the plastic tube goes off very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by janeBR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is OK. Good color, good fixation, but the brush (omg!) .. so thiny! I bought the cell size because I thought it funky thing. Yes, it was. When it became finish, the liquid didn't to the brush and I always had to hit it. Also I think E3D LipGloss in cellsize is expensive and have no difference between E3D cellsize and drugstore glosses.
(sorry my poor english)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this lipgloss. It isn't sticky, but has great staying power. It also has great pigmentation. It isn't expensive and it doesn't smell too cheap and strong as some affordable glosses tend to do.
I have this lipgloss in #3. I like the colour, but it's a little bit too light for me. I think this colour is best if you have a very pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the #37 Les Nudes Rose Chic, which is a peachy pink color with loads of finely ground sparkle pigments that give that 3D effect that the name boasts.

--The smell is very pretty--like strawberry.
--The texture is very nice-not too thick or too creamy
--The color is somewhat sheer but delivers a nice dose of color to be worn on its own and gives dimension when worn over lipstick
--The price is a bit high at $15 (at Ulta), but then it is a better product compared to cheaper alternatives like NYX or Sally Hansen
--The brush applicator is thin and short which is good for precise application.

Overall, 4 kisses of approval! (It doesn't get 5 because of the price)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Imelda78

I have bought a few lip gloss from Bourjois and this is by the far my favorite. The gloss is actually called Effet 3D Max, and the shade is 63 Rose Eclat, a shade that looks a bit candy floss pink in the tube but goes on like a perfect pinky nude with a subtle shimmer. My only gripe is with the new lip applicator, a flat paddle spatula thing (I have no idea how to describe it!), a lip brush like the original Effet 3 D glosses would be much better, otherwise, a lovely pinky shade and as bonus a lovely rosey smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was given this in a swap & i am highly impressed w/ it. i wanted something similar to UDs beige l/g but this one is actually better! the texture is great & the color is simply beautiful. i think the color is beige elastic #01? i have the cell phone size gloss & it goes everywhere w/ me for that "just incase i run out of the house w/out makeup" day. i highly recomend this & am going to look for more of the colors!