October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Phone Number eye kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 2:06:00 AM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

God I love this! The pearly sheen to it is just awesome and something you can't really find in any other liners. I like to line the bottom of my eye with grey usually and this is perfect! LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by lollipopsicledo

I like how this product glides effortlessly over my lids.
staying power is like what the rest mentioned. not good.
But i'm alright with it because I touch up during my breaks.
Colour is great. Black but not flat black. a hint of silver in it. thus, making it look a little grey.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first MAC eye kohl. I used it for a while but it would always smudge within a few hours, like almost every other MAC pencil I've tried. It is a basic black but not as pigmented as some others I've seen. It's a little less creamy than the powerpoint pencils and slightly easier to make a thin line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Yes, the color's pretty - a deep charcoal that smudges easily and provides a great smoky eye. But the lasting power leaves much to be desired, unfortunately. I prefer Clinique's cream shapers, which last all day and all night, over MAC's kohls, which are gone within a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by cocoangel

A dark grey shade that is perfect for both daytime and nighttime wear. As with all eye kohls, this glides on the eye effortlessly without any pulling or stretching. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 1:46:00 AM More reviews by pieholdensuite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like MAC eye kohls, even though the lasting power on them leaves something to be desired. Phone Number is a lovely shimmery dark charcoal. When I lined the inner rim with this I constantly had to touch it up, but on the upper lid I found it didn't migrate at all. This works well on it's own or as part of a smoky eye. If smudgy and undone is for you, Phone Number needs to be part of your arsenal. I prefer this color to the other MAC greys because Phone Number is dark enough to really add depth and dimension without the severity of all out black.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Keeshond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ah, my HG eyeliner. I love this for both it's color and quality! I wanted a less severe black eyeliner for my fair skin and red hair, and this was recommended by MAC staff. They couldn't have been more right. It is an OFF-BLACK color that has gray micro-shimmers in it. I say "gray" instead of silver because I want to emphasize how this is not an eyeliner that will glide on glittery, even though it looks shimmery in the pencil. Glides on effortlessly. I can't see myself ever buying a different version of black eyeliner again. The pencil will last FOREVER even if you use it every day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the colors of the kohls but the lasting power on them suck. Phone Number is a great one to use when stark black is just too much. But I usually only use this to line my bottom inner rims...but again, they don't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by lauracocoa

Love, love, love this liner. I cannot wear a black eyeliner because it looks too harsh, but this dark grey looks great on me. I line my waterline with this liner and it makes my eyes pop. Also, like the reviewers below me, it is great for creating the smoky eye look. I recommend this liner for anyone who wants to use black kohl, but finds it too harsh.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lrgrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. it's a gray, charcoal black... goes with any smoky eye i wanna do, i usually use on the lower eyelids, since i tend to use shadows like carbon, suspicion, and print on the upper lashline. it's not as dark as, say, smolder. but i use it when i don't want to do an eye make up (as RARE as that is)... i just line my inner eye lids to perk 'em up and darken 'em.