Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Active Ingredients Dimethicone1.3% Inactive Ingredients Oat Kernel Extract- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Flour- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Oil- Avena Sativa , Benzyl Alcohol , Shea Butter Extract- Butyrospermum Parkii , Cetyl Alcohol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Sodium Chloride , Steareth-20 , Water

on 6/14/2011 12:02:00 PM

This is a great moisturizer for dry, itchy, and/or bumpy skin. I get free samples of this at work all the time, and it is like dry skin crack! It smells really nice too...not fragrancy or anything, but just smooth and natural smelling, kind of like oats. I love almost all of Aveeno's products. Almost.

on 5/24/2011 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at Boots on a whim last winter after finding my skin was reacting oddly to my usual E45 cream. I have dry, itch-prone, eczema-prone skin that needs twice daily moisturizing and is sensitive to fragrance. Most lotions are either perfumed and therefore totally unsuitable for me, just nowhere near moisturizing enough or contain something that aggravates my skin. I didn't hold out much hope that this would be any different but I was pleasantly surprised. This formulation, with shea butter, is heavy enough to hold in moisture and actually has the promised calming effect on my skin. The skin on my arms, legs, back etc has been much smoother, calmer and co-operative since I started using it. After a few months use, I ran out and had to wait two weeks until I could get my hands on new supplies, during which time I returned to E45 again. My skin's condition took a nosedive and only got better when I returned to using this product. I've gone through about 15 big tubes so far and will continue to repurchase.

on 4/28/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Good staple. It moisturizes all day and is reasonably priced.

on 4/25/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just as with the other aveeno lotions this sinks in quickly and has no real fragrance however it leaves my skin with a floury feel on the surface. Although my skin looks moisturized, i don't like not feeling normal soft skin but another dry layer on top. Also I think the dimethicone might actually cause my skin to feel slightly itchy as my skin is very sensitive. I'm going to try ecostore's new body lotion next as their hand cream works a treat on my skin and it contains no nasties and smells fab!

on 4/25/2011 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love love this product! I've tried a lot of lotions but this one is definitely the best. I use it all over (except the face) after I shower, and it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling great. It's not as heavy feeling as a lot of other lotions, which I love. Has a slight smell but I don't mind it at all. Would recommend!

on 2/1/2011 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have very dry and often times itchy skin, and this works really well. Its soothing and moisturizes well. I put it on before I go to bed to let it soak in all night. There is some residue, but its hardly noticable to me. I would buy it again.

on 7/10/2010 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this product! It has been a life saver for me because I am on Accutane and I am prone to eczema breakouts on my arms and hands and my legs are usually chalky. This cream is perfect because it is thick, has a lot of water binding agents in it so it actually moisturizes instead of sitting on top of the skin, there's no scent and doesn't feel greasy to me.

on 5/19/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There are two lots of reviews for this product so have copy and pasted from Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising lotion without menthol and it's the same product! .............My skin is prone to excema and is VERY sensitive. Especially benhind the knees. I tried everything with no success. Then found this Aveeno skin Relief Body lotion and WOW. My skin is now lovely. I literally cannot go a day without it. It sinks right into your skin and keeps you sof and moisturised until you bath or shower. Would buy it again and again. LOVE! x

on 4/4/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I knew this product was awesome when I tried it on my legs after shaving. No stinging and my legs looked and felt smooth all day. It's long lasting, fast absorbing, and very moisturizing without being heavy. I normally use it as a hand and body lotion, but I have also used it on my dry, acne prone face with good results (it does contain dimethicone though). I love this lotion so much that I've even grown to like the faint dry erase marker note that pops up briefly as you put on. Great product!

on 2/25/2010 9:49:00 PM

This is a great moisturizer, especially for the dry winter months. Skin stays moisturized for the entire day after applying this lotion.