November 25, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just as with the other aveeno lotions this sinks in quickly and has no real fragrance however it leaves my skin with a floury feel on the surface. Although my skin looks moisturized, i don't like not feeling normal soft skin but another dry layer on top. Also I think the dimethicone might actually cause my skin to feel slightly itchy as my skin is very sensitive. I'm going to try ecostore's new body lotion next as their hand cream works a treat on my skin and it contains no nasties and smells fab!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by sherpa

Love love love this product! I've tried a lot of lotions but this one is definitely the best. I use it all over (except the face) after I shower, and it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling great. It's not as heavy feeling as a lot of other lotions, which I love. Has a slight smell but I don't mind it at all. Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very dry and often times itchy skin, and this works really well. Its soothing and moisturizes well. I put it on before I go to bed to let it soak in all night. There is some residue, but its hardly noticable to me. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sokolum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It has been a life saver for me because I am on Accutane and I am prone to eczema breakouts on my arms and hands and my legs are usually chalky. This cream is perfect because it is thick, has a lot of water binding agents in it so it actually moisturizes instead of sitting on top of the skin, there's no scent and doesn't feel greasy to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by annafrankie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are two lots of reviews for this product so have copy and pasted from Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising lotion without menthol and it's the same product! .............My skin is prone to excema and is VERY sensitive. Especially benhind the knees. I tried everything with no success. Then found this Aveeno skin Relief Body lotion and WOW. My skin is now lovely. I literally cannot go a day without it. It sinks right into your skin and keeps you sof and moisturised until you bath or shower. Would buy it again and again. LOVE! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I knew this product was awesome when I tried it on my legs after shaving. No stinging and my legs looked and felt smooth all day. It's long lasting, fast absorbing, and very moisturizing without being heavy. I normally use it as a hand and body lotion, but I have also used it on my dry, acne prone face with good results (it does contain dimethicone though). I love this lotion so much that I've even grown to like the faint dry erase marker note that pops up briefly as you put on. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennada

This is a great moisturizer, especially for the dry winter months. Skin stays moisturized for the entire day after applying this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing everyday lotion. staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This stuff is very good. I have dry itchy skin normally but then this winter I also have a form of rosea, something I have to wait for to go away on it's own. So while I am waiting, I needed a better lotion. After using Vaseline Sheer Infusion, which wasn't doing the job, I tried Aveeno Skin Moisturizing Lotion. I love this. Not only did help with my normal dry winter skin, it really helped with the Rosea patches. There is no heavy smell which I also like. It just keeps my skin soft without a greasy feeling. I use this every night after bath when skin is moist and it is just a great lotion! I have bought this twice already and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

WIN! I didn't want to like this, because silicones creep me out... but this has really helped my pathetic dry itchy winter skin. I use a rinse-off body conditioner in the shower and this seals in all of that moisture. No random eczema spots, no itching. Fragrance free, too! Love.