August 1, 2014 | 989 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very dry and often times itchy skin, and this works really well. Its soothing and moisturizes well. I put it on before I go to bed to let it soak in all night. There is some residue, but its hardly noticable to me. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sokolum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It has been a life saver for me because I am on Accutane and I am prone to eczema breakouts on my arms and hands and my legs are usually chalky. This cream is perfect because it is thick, has a lot of water binding agents in it so it actually moisturizes instead of sitting on top of the skin, there's no scent and doesn't feel greasy to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by annafrankie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are two lots of reviews for this product so have copy and pasted from Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising lotion without menthol and it's the same product! .............My skin is prone to excema and is VERY sensitive. Especially benhind the knees. I tried everything with no success. Then found this Aveeno skin Relief Body lotion and WOW. My skin is now lovely. I literally cannot go a day without it. It sinks right into your skin and keeps you sof and moisturised until you bath or shower. Would buy it again and again. LOVE! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I knew this product was awesome when I tried it on my legs after shaving. No stinging and my legs looked and felt smooth all day. It's long lasting, fast absorbing, and very moisturizing without being heavy. I normally use it as a hand and body lotion, but I have also used it on my dry, acne prone face with good results (it does contain dimethicone though). I love this lotion so much that I've even grown to like the faint dry erase marker note that pops up briefly as you put on. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennada

This is a great moisturizer, especially for the dry winter months. Skin stays moisturized for the entire day after applying this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing everyday lotion. staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This stuff is very good. I have dry itchy skin normally but then this winter I also have a form of rosea, something I have to wait for to go away on it's own. So while I am waiting, I needed a better lotion. After using Vaseline Sheer Infusion, which wasn't doing the job, I tried Aveeno Skin Moisturizing Lotion. I love this. Not only did help with my normal dry winter skin, it really helped with the Rosea patches. There is no heavy smell which I also like. It just keeps my skin soft without a greasy feeling. I use this every night after bath when skin is moist and it is just a great lotion! I have bought this twice already and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

WIN! I didn't want to like this, because silicones creep me out... but this has really helped my pathetic dry itchy winter skin. I use a rinse-off body conditioner in the shower and this seals in all of that moisture. No random eczema spots, no itching. Fragrance free, too! Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My bf got this for me cause my skin was itching and I was scratching my skin red. I am so glad he got it for me. The itching stops and my dry skin totally hydrates almost instantly. It has no irritating or bad smell except a faint scent of oatmeal, I assume. It soaked right in my skin. I used to use Lush King of Skin body butter but it kinda felt me feeling greasy and slippery. I will definitely repurchase this. I even use it for my face and my face feels so smooth and hydrate and none of that dryness.

Update: I have to take 1 lippie off cause I didn't notice that it has silicone in it. I even stop using it on my face cause of the silicone was starting to clog my pores and it was feeling too heavy. I only use this in the winter now. In the summer, it is just too thick and heavy that I was sweating it all out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was suffering extremely itchy skin with the occasional rash on my legs. I was never one to apply a body moisturizer on a regular basis...saving it more for those "spa" days. I blame ageing and dry winters, though, for making me rethink this. I hunted through MUA and thought to give Aveeno a try.

I bought the lotion in tube form at a very reasonable sale price. I find this product has no discernable smell (yay!) and has a rich, thick texture that is absorbed very easily into the skin. I don't find any greasy residue on my hands or clothes after, so that's a real bonus.

And the results? Itching: gone. Rashes: gone. My skin is smoother and the benefits last easily 24 hours for me. I love it. My only caveat: don't apply too much. I was a little heavy-handed when I first started using it and noticed my skin breaking out on my arms, shoulders and torso. I backed off a bit on the quantity and haven't had any trouble since then. Perhaps it was clogging the pores, but I'm using it worry-free right now. My HG body cream is by C.O. Bigelow thanks to its delicious lemon meringue scent, but Aveeno will certainly be my utilitarian work horse.