April 17, 2014 | 1614 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

Great color, stunning coral-red, I bought it last year but it is still in style for this summer. The only thing, I think it is a kind of ''young'' color not so office friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kdmass

This is my HG red. Love this color. I'm very very fair with blonde hair, and classic reds never looked right on me. Cajun Shrimp is so warm and vibrant, it's definitely more of an orange-based red. But it looks amazing with my complexion. Year of the Dragon is a very similar tone. Will definitely repurchase when my bottle runs out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

A great red-coral for spring & summer. Polish stayed on my nails for almost a week before it started chipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another one of my favorites in the Coral family. I love it because it's bright!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ambuchanan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to Summer nail color.I think it compliments everyone's skin tones and is gorgeous for vacation or just sitting in class or at work. And it also makes me smile.

I've already gone through 2 bottles and will definitely be buying more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My salon was having a sale on brighter colors now that it's getting colder, and this one caught my eye. It's a bright coral/orange/red color, with no shimmer at all, which I love. I think this would look gorgeous on toes in the summer, I can't wait to wear it when it gets warm again. The consistency is excellent, two coats and it's completely opaque (although you could probably get away with only one). Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a completely fabulous colour! I picked this out when I was getting a manicure, and immediately hunted it down. It's a great pinky-corally red (It reminds me of Revlon Matte Strawberry Suede lipstick, which was magnificent and is now discontinued). I love red nails, and this is perfect as a summery equivalent. The formula has been great so far, with no chipping yet (two days), great opacity, everything you expect from OPI. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by caligurleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite nail polish. I don't wear it ALL the time, but whenever I put it on, it instantly makes me happy. I'm all about the bright, obnoxious nail polish. It's the perfect bright orangey/red color and I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ellenpbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite polish! I keep this on my toes year round because just looking at it makes me a little happier :) I rarely go a week during the summer without a compliment on the color. Also, even though I keep this on my toes 80% of the time it has never dyed my nails like some red or orange polishes are prone to do.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

This color does not turn out the color I thought it would. It looks too much of an in between of pink and orange so it looked like the color of throw up! haha