Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 10/18/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a really good product. I prefer the liquid eyemake up remover over towel type styles because you can control how much productt you're actually using. The price is ok for the amount of product you get, and I've never experienced any bad side effects from using this, it doesn't even remove my lashes. You want to be careful when removing eye makeup because it can cause the delicate skin around your eyes to crease which can create wrinkles, but with this product I feel I've got it under control. I will buy again.

on 10/16/2014 6:13:00 PM

I love this makeup remover. It removes everything effectively, and leaves a silky finish. It has no prevalent smell, and never causes irritation even if it gets into my eye.

on 10/8/2014 5:01:00 PM

This is amazing! better than Clarins, Lancome, Loreal and some other high end brands I have used

on 10/8/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Usually I prefer to use the tears of men to remove my makeup, but this does the job too.

At around $7 retail, this is not expensive per se, but repurchasing is frequent since you use it every day. I stock up when it's on sale and I have coupons. It is a really great makeup remover!

Usually I can get away with just using half a cotton round for each eye. With really dramatic makeup, or extreme winged eyeliner, it will take one cotton round per eye. This does leave behind a oily residue, so I just use this before I wash my face rather than after.

I would never repurchase this at full retail price, so thank the heavens for coupons, am I right ladies???

If you catch this on sale, it's worth a try. It's better than other makeup removers in my opinion, but it's also a tad more expensive. If you don't want to use coupons and don't want to have to look for sales, then just stick with another makeup remover, they're all basically just as good.

on 9/27/2014 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great eye makeup remover. If I saturate a cotton pad with enough product, I only have to use one for each eye. It takes off my eyeshadow and mascara with minimal scrubbing/rubbing, and doesn't irritate my eyes. It contains more product than typical removers, so depending on how much you use it, you don't run out of it as quickly. Overall, it's a great product for the price.

on 9/24/2014 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

UPDATE: The Equate version and the CVS version have the exact same formula, comparing the ingredient lists side to side and they're much cheaper
Everyone serious about makeup needs a good quality water- and smugde- proof makeup remover. I won't be using anything uselessly expensive or with less product. It is a screw-top, so it's not as convenient as ones that pump it out. I simply have an empty Japanese one and I refill it with this.
Like good makeup removers, it does require shaking. This tells me it has two types of removers to remove all types of makeup, the water dispersible and the oil dispersible.
Now, from what I'm reading, some people believe the non-regulated claims, like "oil-free" or "contact lens wearer safe". These aren't regulated, by anyone. Usually, oil-free can mean it has no OIL, but it could have slippy, oil-like substances(like silicone, which is what the base formula is), or it could have some oil but not FEEL LIKE OIL, or it could be neither and it really doesn't matter because the FDA or anyone doesn't regulate/care. Also, if you're any type of experienced contact lens wearer, you should know not to wash/clean your face until AFTER you have taken them off. Are you trying to damage your eyes/contacts? OF COURSE SILICONE WILL LEAVE A FILM ON CONTACTS AND IT SHOULDN'T BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR CONTACTS.
Now, I'm a prescription contact wearer, so my eyes are naturally more sensitive. Yes, when this really gets all up in my eyes(as it sometimes has to), it does mildy sting but it doesn't wildly irritate me, like actual inflammatory agents would.
I personally don't like cotton pads/swabs/squares for removing a full face of makeup as I feel they're kinda useless. I either use my bare hands or the Make Up Eraser.
I have oily skin, so I want to make sure it's off my skin at the end of the night, so I use this before cleanser, not because it'll clog pores, but because I don't need more moisture and it feels pretty unpleasant. It is easier to rinse this by itself rather than trying to rinse some hydrophobic oil-based removers by themselves, but a cleanser really gets this completely off easily and much quicker.
Whether I use the Make Up Eraser(faster) or my bare hands, this removes all types of makeup.
First I wet my face and very gently massage to loosen some makeup and dissolve the water dispersable makeup. Then, I put some remover on my hands or on the cloth and massage this through places with more stubborn makeup, like waterproof eye, face, or lip makeup. I massage until all the product loosens and then I rinse, massaging my skin the whole time. Then, to get rid of any residue, I wash my face with my facial cleanser and pat my face dry. Nothing comes off on the towelette I use and my skin is sufficiently prepped for skin care application. I haven't yet found a type of non-alcohol-based makeup that doesn't come off with this.
Anyway, reading the ingredients, it's a beautiful formula. If you haven't tried this, you should!
Anyway, I'm running out and I hear that CVS Oil Free or the Equate Oil-Free is the exact same formula, so I'll check that out.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is just as good as Lancome bificil remover in my opinion. I sometimes have to go over my eyes more than once if I am wearing a lot of eyeliner that day, but it's not that big of a deal :) A good makeup remover.

on 9/22/2014 7:16:00 PM

This worked great for completely removing all my eye make up. I do wash my face afterwards due the greasy feeling that is left behind.

Only makeup remover I use other than baby oil. Is great but kinda expensive at +/- $7 at drugstore. Takes makeup off with ease using cotton ball. I wear contacts and if I use it with them in it kinda makes them blurry so I take them out first. Doesnt burn or take any rubbing to get off. i highly recommend but if not just use baby oil or coconut oil.

on 9/21/2014 12:32:00 PM

I have been using this for a few months now and decided that I don't particularily like it. It removes eye makeup alright, but I find that I struggle more with it than I have with my other makeup remover. I usually use lancomes bi-facil, but I bought this to use for now in order to save some $$ as its much cheaper. But sometimes cheaper isn't always better, I can definitely tell that I have to try harder to remove eye makeup with this than I do with bi-facil. I think next time Im going to try a cheaper brand I will use Targets sonia kashuk remover instead because its more comparable to the lancome one.

Its ok for being inexpensive, but I prefer others.

Pros
-removes eye makeup
-moisturizing
-doesnt sting eyes
-inexpensive

cons
-I struggle more to remove makeup with this and thus lose eyelashes in the process
-causes blurryness in the eyes

Conclusion:
Its ok but I won't be buying again. Prefer Lancomes bi-facil or sonia kashuk eye makeup remover.