October 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lisaydg

This is the best make up remover on the market, it gets absolutely anything and everything off, no matter how pigmented or water proof. Definitely a great buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by hxnnielovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this last night, and my eyes are really irritated Since i woke up this morning. I really wanted to like this but I don't think this will work for me :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by cec4148

I like this makeup remover the best because A. it works B. it's cheaper than the stuff at the mall C. I have a bunch of MK reps in my life so this is my product to buy to appease them, lol! Don't even bother with the junk in the drugstore and you don't have to spend more to get quality- this stuff rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I've had this makeup remover ever since I can remember, I was 13 when I started wearing mascara and this was the best thing I could ever use for my eyes it doesn't sting, it doesn't leave your eyes greasy just a tad oily and it works wonders it takes absolutely everything off! I'm not sure why there are negative reviews on these. Makes me sad.

It's definately worth the price, it'll typically last me about 3 months give or take. The next best thing is neutrogena's oil-free makeup remover if you don't want to shell out the big bucks. It's the best dupe. I've recommended this to everyone I know and they love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bounced between eye makeup removers constantly until I came upon this. I like that its moisturizing and it does a great job of getting even waterproof mascara off. I find putting the remover on a cotton pad then holding it to the lashes/eyeshadow for a moment or two then swipe...and the makeup is gone! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

I don't use a ton of eye makeup removers as I usually just wash it off with my purity cleanser in the shower and then apply and eye cream to moisturize the area. That being said sometimes you just need a makeup remover to get those last bits of mascara left behind or you screw up on your makeup and have to fix it/take it off.

I find this does a pretty good job. It doesn't irritate my eyes and feels cool on the skin. The bottle doesn't last that long but that is the case with most makeup removers. I might repurchase it in the future as I like it better than a few others I am using up but all in all it is a pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is amazing at removing eye makeup. Seems pretty oily to me even though it says oil free. This is pretty costly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have purchased it after for the firts time water-proof mascara, it does a good job taking away the mascara and the shadows sparks. But I like better the Neutrogena one.

Did I metioned makes my eyes itchy?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gentle and effective. Remove all trace of eye makeup without irritating or drying my eyes. This is one of the few eye makeup removers I can use because my eyes are so sensitive. An this one falls on the lowest price range among them. I really like it and I'm on my second bottle now.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by andreaboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't really know what to make of this product. It removes all my eye makeup but you have to wash your eye area with a wash cloth after to remove the remover! It doesn't make sense to me... it slowly seeped into my eyes throughout the day and irritated them. It doesn't seem very oil free and having to vigorously shake it every time you squeeze some out is annoying!

I think I would rather use soap to get my eye makeup off... but that's just me.