Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

on 8/30/2012 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I started using this cream 3 days ago and my skin has never looked better! My skin is more hydrated, even skin tone, fine lines seem to already be diminishing and it has definitely helped my acne.I also have been using it under my eyes and it has drastically helped my dark circles and crows feet. AMAZING! It works well as a daily moisturizer/primer underneath my liquid foundation (revlon colorstay). I also use it at night after I cleanse. I put this cream on and then I use St.Ive's Timeless collagen/elastin moisturizer. Works Wonders! If you have acne prone/oily dehydrated skin with fine lines...this is the cream for you!!

UPDATE 10/3/12: Still Loving this cream! But now that winter is on it's way I need to use a moisturizer over top.

UPDATE 04/25/13: Clogs my pores.. so now I use it for underneath my eyes and it seem to works pretty good. Taking it down two lippies though.

on 8/18/2012 11:22:00 PM

I noticed within a week of using this cream a great improvement in my skin.

My face looks firmer and I can see a definite improvement in my lines and creases.

My skin looks brighter and healthier. Does wonders for tightening pores and clearing up the odd spot or two.

I have two prominent chicken pock scars on my forehead and even they have diminished in size and are not so noticeable.

You only need a very tiny amount of cream, super emollient but not greasy and leaves my skin feeling silky soft.

I am very happy with this cream.

on 7/19/2012 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This product is great! I've been using it for about 1 1/2 months now, and I've noticed an improvement of my overall skin. At first I was skeptical about this product because I have sensitive skin (eczema)/dry skin. Fortunately, this was gentle enough for me to use. It drastically reduced the darkness of my sunspots, and softened my skin. Definitely going to repurchase :)

on 7/11/2012 4:06:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle and so far I love it!! Being only 22 I'm using this as a preventative measure rather than to reduce actual wrinkles but I have noticed the faint lines between my eyebrows have gotten even fainter! I love that it has sunscreen and feels very mild on my skin. It soaks in and moisturizes quickly leaving my skin smooth and not greasy. This product is very affordable and great quality and I will continue to use it in my daily routine!

on 6/17/2012 3:58:00 AM

I have been using this product for at least 15 years..no kidding, I use this and olay regenerist serum, I am turning 50 this year and I get complimented on my great skin and no wrinkles...I use the one with the spf 15.. there have been a few times I have stopped using it for a month or 2 and when I do, I guess my old sundamage shows up particularly on my nose..this is a fantastic product...It has helped me look younger, people guess my age at least 10 yrs younger...retinol and sunscreen are my friends...I live in AZ but do not believe in soaking in the sun..I stopped in my early twenties...I have tried other retinol, but I like Neutrogena's the best because it sinks in, and isnt greasy, and then if I add my regenerist serum or a tinted moisturizer it isnt too greasy...I like the Neutrogena Glow Sheers spf 30..

on 5/31/2012 7:14:00 PM

I'm on my 3rd tube of this product and i'm one happy customer. It's cheap, easy to find, and IT WORKS! I have laugh lines, and tho they are still there, they are significantly less noticeable now. HG definitely :)

on 5/21/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have purchased this cream several times now. I use it at night over a cream I use for spot lightening. Most retinol products make my face red, not this one. I usually buy a couple when they are on sale. Hope they don't change this formula. It never makes my skin greasy or breakout. Love it.

on 4/12/2012 2:47:00 PM

I love this cream! Even after the first night I used this my skin was smoother, brighter and better looking. No greasy residue and no irritation. I was glad to have finally found this one without the spf, I tried the one with spf and it was horrible, chunky and watery and didn't absorb well.

on 2/14/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I tried this a few years ago. It didn't improve or worsen my skin. I will not repurchase.

on 2/14/2012 3:54:00 PM

I bought this cream a while back and stopped using it. I repurchased it and I'm not sure why I stopped in the first place. I have oily, acne-prone skin with the tendency to get a lot of closed comedones and bumps all over my cheeks and jawline. I have been using The Skin Laboratory's salicylic acid peel, but in addition to this, my skin is clearing up and looking better. I am not really using it for the wrinkle effects as I am using it to help exfoliate and clear up my skin.

So far, so good. Even without makeup my skin looks brighter, more even-toned and the acne scars I've had are fading.

I would most definitely repurchase. For the price of an anti-wrinkle cream in a drugstore, $11 bucks isn't a big deal to me. Love this stuff.

Popular Treatments (Face)