November 28, 2014 | 848 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Instant Cuticle Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by brudeza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have horrible cuticles. I like to soak it and remove with the nipper. Using this I dont need to soak and I usually leave it on for 30 sec to 1 min. The instruction tell will no longer than 1 min. It could harm your skin I dont know...
I never had a bad reaction. It works well for me. I love it!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up after reading though all the rave reviews and I definitely believe it lives up to it's claim. I used it according to the directions, which a number of reviewers mentioned is extremely important. I applied it to two nails at a time, pushed the cuticle back, and washed it off with warm, soapy water. My cuticles looked perfect after I finished. They weren't dry or peeling or anything, just perfect. I used it once every week or two and my nails looked amazing, however, after a few weeks I noticed they began to peel and break terribly. I tried switching my polish remover, base coat, and even using different polishes and nothing would help. My nails were peeling and breaking constantly. I finally stopped using this, and after a few weeks they were back to normal again. Unfortunately I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was very happy with this product when I first used it yet in saying that, I haven't used any other cuticle remover to compare it to. I find that my polish is easier to apply & it gives my nails a more finished look. I will try another cuticle remover to compare & update my findings.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by goldandrubies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a decent product, but it pales in comparison to the Sally Hansen problem cuticle remover. It is not as effective. Somehow the problem cuticle remover is stronger and more moisturizing. I can't imagine why someone would want to use this one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using Instant Cuticle Remover just a few weeks ago. I give myself a manicure about 2-3 times per week and just started leaving a small "gap" of visible nail between polish and skin (looks extremely "polished" - no pun intended), so I wanted to make sure that my cuticles are clean and out of the way. This stuff works incredibly fast to remove my cuticles and is said to prevent problems down the road. I put the gel on the cuticle of each nail on one hand, and by the time I reach the last nail I can use a little nail stick to push away any cuticle. Works quickly and gently, nails look amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Feya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll be brief, this stuff is great--does what it's supposed to, no side effects, it's cheap and easy to find. My search for a cuticle remover is over.....now on to other stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MelissaJuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is just amaaazing!
It does exactly what it says, no disadvantage, how often can you say that about a product? ;-)
Never had such an efficient cuticle remover, and I've tried quite a few.
My cuticles are rather dry and not really easy to treat, but this stuff does wonders!
I will definitely repurchase this until stocks run dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my third bottle. This product works. I use it ever two weeks on my cuticles and the bottom of my feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Its ridiculous how AMAZINGLY WELL this product works!
It works so well, fast and its cheap! Also the bottle is huge (I expected it to be half of its actual size) and Im soo pleased with the result!

The only small problem might be that you need to use it near the sink with water and soap ready but that doesnt bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First cuticle remover and I'm really impressed! About a week before I bought this I got a manicure and I didn't realize how much removing your cuticles can make a difference in your manicure! So after I read the great reviews I purchased this amazing product which will now be a staple for me! And plus this was the last one on the rack (no wonder why). Makes my manicure look awesome! I got this for $5 and I love the transparent bottle to see how much product I have left and the squeeze tube is nice. Thanks MUA for the suggestions!