July 24, 2014 | 1258 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Instant Cuticle Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using Instant Cuticle Remover just a few weeks ago. I give myself a manicure about 2-3 times per week and just started leaving a small "gap" of visible nail between polish and skin (looks extremely "polished" - no pun intended), so I wanted to make sure that my cuticles are clean and out of the way. This stuff works incredibly fast to remove my cuticles and is said to prevent problems down the road. I put the gel on the cuticle of each nail on one hand, and by the time I reach the last nail I can use a little nail stick to push away any cuticle. Works quickly and gently, nails look amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Feya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll be brief, this stuff is great--does what it's supposed to, no side effects, it's cheap and easy to find. My search for a cuticle remover is over.....now on to other stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MelissaJuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is just amaaazing!
It does exactly what it says, no disadvantage, how often can you say that about a product? ;-)
Never had such an efficient cuticle remover, and I've tried quite a few.
My cuticles are rather dry and not really easy to treat, but this stuff does wonders!
I will definitely repurchase this until stocks run dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my third bottle. This product works. I use it ever two weeks on my cuticles and the bottom of my feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Its ridiculous how AMAZINGLY WELL this product works!
It works so well, fast and its cheap! Also the bottle is huge (I expected it to be half of its actual size) and Im soo pleased with the result!

The only small problem might be that you need to use it near the sink with water and soap ready but that doesnt bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First cuticle remover and I'm really impressed! About a week before I bought this I got a manicure and I didn't realize how much removing your cuticles can make a difference in your manicure! So after I read the great reviews I purchased this amazing product which will now be a staple for me! And plus this was the last one on the rack (no wonder why). Makes my manicure look awesome! I got this for $5 and I love the transparent bottle to see how much product I have left and the squeeze tube is nice. Thanks MUA for the suggestions!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not know how I lived without this. Let me start off with, my nails and cuticles SUCK. I have been biting my nails since I was in the womb (I'm almost 18 :P) BUT I have since kicked my disgusting habit and my nails are growing longer and stronger. However, to keep myself from nibbling on them, I ALWAYS have to have polish on.

For the past couple weeks I have been using trimmers to cut back my cuticles. After about the 9 millionth time of making myself bleed I was done. I had seen this product being used by a makeup guru (aLoveTart) on youtube and decided to grab it. I found it for less than five dollars at my local Target.

ENOUGH RAMBLING ONTO THE REVIEW:

IT. WORKS. AND. I. LOVE. IT.

After sitting for around 30 seconds I gently pushed the goo off of my cuticles and was shocked with how much came off! Needless to say, my cuticles have never looked better. BUT even though it works well you can't use it too often! It even says so on the bottle!

Overall I am extremely impressed and see many more of these in my future! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

I'm sure there are other products out there that do the same thing as this, but this is the first (only one) I've ever purchased and it does exactly what it "claims" it will do... I can't ask for more then that!

I will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jesikah6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I borrowed this product from a dear friend when I had inadvertently failed to pack my usual brand in my manicure kit. I was completely blown away by how effective this product was! I followed the directions to the letter...letting it sit for 15 seconds only. Fifteen seconds was just enough time to eat away the true cuticle without damaging the eponychium. I only had two small spots that needed to be nippered after I had rinsed/scraped everything away and that probably could've been avoided if I had either A) soaked my nails a little longer or B) left the cuticle remover on a few seconds longer. Either way, Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover did a far better job than my normal go-to cuticle remover. I loved the gel consistency of the remover itself and the bottle with applicator tip was great, allowing me to place just enough cuticle remover precisely where I needed it. If there was a fragrance to this remover, I didn't notice, which is a good thing since I prefer fragrance free products to allow my perfume to take center stage. I will definitely be switching to this...sooner rather than later!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by pokasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does as what it promises! Love it!