April 18, 2014 | 1106 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Instant Cuticle Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jesikah6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I borrowed this product from a dear friend when I had inadvertently failed to pack my usual brand in my manicure kit. I was completely blown away by how effective this product was! I followed the directions to the letter...letting it sit for 15 seconds only. Fifteen seconds was just enough time to eat away the true cuticle without damaging the eponychium. I only had two small spots that needed to be nippered after I had rinsed/scraped everything away and that probably could've been avoided if I had either A) soaked my nails a little longer or B) left the cuticle remover on a few seconds longer. Either way, Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover did a far better job than my normal go-to cuticle remover. I loved the gel consistency of the remover itself and the bottle with applicator tip was great, allowing me to place just enough cuticle remover precisely where I needed it. If there was a fragrance to this remover, I didn't notice, which is a good thing since I prefer fragrance free products to allow my perfume to take center stage. I will definitely be switching to this...sooner rather than later!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by pokasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does as what it promises! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by DagnyEvelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This worked well for me. Left it on 15 seconds, pushed my cuticles back with a plastic pusher. Definitely use a cream/oil on your cuticles afterwards, but I'd recommend this, no doubt.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

This works, but unfortunately it causes my nailbeds to peel like crazy. I pile on the cuticle cream whenever I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by oolm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is just amazing. Really works as described, and doesn't leave my nails dry. I feel like I've had a manicure after using them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by chevycamarolvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I haven't tried many cuticle removers, but after using this I don't think I need to. It's effective and works quickly. It keeps my cuticles in top shape. I can tell when I've gone too long between uses as my cuticles will start to get overgrown and begin to catch/tear on things. I absolutely love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by conniemaks5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried many cuticle removers throughout the years and this is the one I feel is the best. It works quickly and does a great job. I am a mother of 5 with a very busy life, so I don't have a lot of time to devote to my nails and cuticles, but I want them to look nice. I would recommend this product. I don't even look for another brand because I don't want to waste my money. I use cuticle cream afterward to keep my cuticles soft and hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by pixelprincess

I use this product semi-regularly to keep my cuticles cleaned up. I never had a real issue with cuticles until recently. I regularly push them back but it stopped helping. This stuff has helped me keep them cleaner and more smooth making my DIY manicures much easier. It's been an amazing improvement on my toes as well. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had an eye for this for such a long time but I never purchased it for I thought having manicures are better. After countless of manicures through out the years I now strongly believe that manicures make your cuticles grow more and weaken your nails. I used this product just like it says on it and I am actually pretty impressed with the results. My nails look lovely, cuticles are all smoothed out. I think I will try this on my toes as well. I am sure that it will work just fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how long i've lived without this miracle product! I used to just push and cut my own cuticles dry without a cuticle remover (i know its bad). And those days were hell because it would literally take me more than 10 minutes to get all my nail beds clean. This product really makes a difference, not only does it speed the manicure process - it also makes my nails look clean and pretty. Love it!