September 20, 2014 | 1782 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This oil is very basic and I found it doesn't really do anything to the skin. But it's a great priced oil to massage aching muscles after working out.
Using it on healed scars can't do them any harm and rubbing this oil in will increase blood flow to the area which will promote healing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I bought a bottle of this a few years ago for my face and I think I found at the time that it broke me out. Maybe because it's winter time here but I decided to give this another recently and I'm really impressed. I use about 2-3 drops and you really have to massage it into your face if you're looking to lighten scars or even skin tone. I noticed after the first application that my skin looked a lot less blotchy. I wake up in the morning with exceptionally soft and clear skin. I will add that I tend to avoid my t-zone because I am combination to oily. So far so good. I hope I can still use this in the summertime, just maybe a drop or two less. I will update :)
Update: Dang it, I liked this so well at first but I did start to get some small weird breakouts. I almost never break out either and these were odd little bumps so I'm pretty positive it was the Bio oil. I knew it was too good to be true :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by ldavid

LOVE this stuff. It makes your face glow with radiance. I use it before my moisturizer as a facial serum. It fades fine lines, marks, dark circles and evens out the texture of your skin. I noticed results within 2 days but I've heard it can take months before you notice anything. It's well priced and smells wonderful. I highly recommend that you add this to your daily beauty regimen. Your skin will look amazing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it, love it!!

When I started using this, I just wanted a powerfully gentle treatment that would help my skin remain youthful, clear and even. I don't have any stretch marks I need to fade, so that being so, this product gives me everything is promises otherwise. It's really light, a little goes a long way and it is easily absorbed into clean cleansed skin best.

I use this after a Queen Helene Mint Julep masks and toning with my Dr Organic Rose Otto Toner. Instant glow. My skin is comfortable, hydrated, supple and radiant.

I really enjoy using Bio-Oil!!

^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Nova0407

I love this stuff! It lasts a long time! I bought the medium sized bottle my junior year of Highschool and finished it 2 weeks ago (I am on my 4th year of college now) and I bought another bottle. I use this only for my acne scars/ hyperpigmentation . The reason why the first bottle lasted so long was because in the beginning this oil broke me out and clogged my pores so I stopped using it for a while. I was so desperate in trying to fade my scars that I just gave it another chance. It became a love/hate product, one day it'll clog my pores and the next day I'll see a little difference. Senior year of Highschool my skin got so bad and I had acne everywhere so I stopped using it and started using topical treatments. My skin cleared up two years later and when it cleared up I started using bio oil again on old and new scars. As of now it's become my holy grail product, my skin loves it now. I only use it at night. I wash face, tone, apply acne.org treatment (benzoyl peroxide), moisturize, then massage bio oil into skin. You only need a few drops, I like to use 2-3. Make sure you massage into skin until the skin soaks it up. This oil will only work if you follow directions, and most importantly BE PATIENT! Any skin flaw takes time to heal. So be patient with this product, you have to continuously use it in order to see results.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is doing NOTHING.
I mainly bought this to make my acne scars go away (or at least make them fade), but it did nothing. Actually I felt like it made me break out, probably because of all the mineral oil!

Also I have extremely dry skin in my cheek-area, and this claims to help dehyhadrated skin. Wel, since it's an oil it feels great when you first put it on, but again. It did nothing for my skin in the longrun! Really disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used bio-oil as a naive teenager and it made my skin feel so smooth and lovely but never seemed to actually live up to its claims - this is because it is all mineral oil (yes, that is the main ingredient) with some other emollients, fragrances and a tiny bit of tocopherol. PurCellin Oil (the 'hero' ingredient - apparently derived from ducks) is not even on the list of ingredients and if it was, there is no evidence that it even benefits human skin so what is the point you ask? There isn't really any...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by AnaisSH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I feel that Bio-Oil is a great product which helped me clear up my scars which were caused by my heels. It definitely works miracles for me! Apart from that, it being scentless is just wonderful! If you are looking for an oil to help lighten your scars or stretch marks, try Bio-Oil!

However, I did notice one flaw, it takes awhile for the product to take effect, so patience is needed.

Read a more detailed version here: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/72222802267/bio-oil-review

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, I really bought this for my face and neck as a moisturizer mainly because of the Calendula oil, which is supposed to be some sort of magic potion in the Boiron Homeoplasmine craze. Anyway, I like it okay, but the jury is still out. It is pricey, but it does have some cool oils that I really love - calendula, lavender, rosemary, chamomile.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I discovered Bio Oil on a trip to Australia 10 years ago. I had never heard of it and there were advertisements for it everywhere. I had hoped it would help with my jet lagged dehydrated skin. We were traveling for 5 weeks from the States to Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia. Needless, to say I have always had Bio oil on my night stand and in my travel bag. I love the stuff. I use it on my hands, legs, feet, arms you name it. It doesn't work well on my face but that is okay with me as I have so many other face moisturizers to use.
Bio Oil does have a synthetic scent to it but I got used to it and its not the worst synthetic scent I've ever smelled. Does Bio Oil work? I think so. I have magnificent skin and I like the sheen and glow Bio Oil gives my skin. In the end, it really is a nice oil that hydrates and locks moisture in my skin. I like to use it right after the shower with semi wet skin. I will always have Bio Oil in my arsenal. For ever and ever Amen!