December 19, 2014 | 1688 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by prettylisa000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i read great reviews online i should have listened to my friends that it didn't work for them..but i tried it anyway..i actually gave it 4 months to see anything..it was very greasy. i hated applying makeup over it because at the end of the day my makeup was pudgy and smeary. and i didn't notice any improvement. it sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by subtle36

Didn't help :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jiyonshin

For me, it's a light oil product that can work as a temporary substitute for expensive facial oil at times. I mix it with essence before I apply cream on.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ssiobhann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overrated...didn't help any of my facial scars (acne scarring) or wrinkles like everyone seems to talk about!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by asaucerfulofblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I originally bought Bio Oil a few years ago to see if it would clear up some mild acne scaring on my face. The next morning my scars were already less noticeable and my skin looked glowy. I've been using it ever since because it keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturizes my skin better than anything I've tried. I apply a few drops in the morning and at night after i wash my face. I noticed it sinks into the skin better if your face is still slightly damp. It has a scent, but it isn't strong and i find it pleasant. The price isn't bad either. A 2oz bottle is ten bucks, but it lasts me for months. I don't think I'll ever take this out of my routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this after my surgery for my incision. It wasn't some miracle product but it certainly helped it heal quicker. I tested it by not apply the product on my secondary incision (as it was so much smaller) and the second one is still an angry purple while my main incision using the oil has faded to a dull pink.

I also noticed that my stretch marks around my incision also faded quite a bit as a by-product. So it was with that that I started using this on my face. I have very pink undertones with freckles. It can get so bad I look like I'm sunburnt all the time. So I started using this product after I saw what it was like on incision. I found that I did not get acne, it has helped to cut down my oily t-zone, and it has helped even my skin tone.

The texture is super light and no real smell to it. My drawback is that, because it's an oil, it takes awhile to absorb and a lot goes a long way. I've learned to make sure my skin is completely dry after cleansing it. I then use just a bit and spread it over my entire face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by khushboo11

Bio oil recently became available in my country. Earlier while searching online for a home remedy for my stretch marks i frequently came across the name but since it wasn't easy to procure i couldn't give it a try. I ordered bio oil online for my stretch marks ( silver tiger stripes from hormonal changes during puberty) which i have on my sides and butt. I have dull, dry and sensitive skin prone to comedones (both white and black heads but hardly ever get pimples) which sometimes seem to inflame all my hair follicles on the face, back and chest !! Although i never intended to use it on my face i was going through a particularly difficult phase face-wise at the time and i thought since it couldn't get any worse why not? And i am sooooooo glad i did!!! :D My face has never glowed like this, not even when i was a fresh faced teenager and before my skin woes began!! and it has only been 10 days!! It helped a lot with both marks from picking my whiteheads and a pigmentation mark which i've had for so long i thought it was a birth mark and would never go!! Even the palm of my hands have become a lot softer from all the oil they get while massaging !! Having said that i have little hope it will work on my stretch marks since there is no change at all after 15 days of use while on the face it worked almost instantaneously..however i shall persist a little while longer. I did get a pimple on my face but it never left a mark . The skin on my back and chest is sooooo soft to touch that i plan to substitute all my lotions and cream (body,foot and had creams) with bio oil...the price has kept me from doing this so far but the results are just soooo tempting. I once had some oil left over on my palm after i was done massaging it into my body so i ran it through my hair and the next morning i noticed it was a lot less frizzy without being oily at all (yayeee!!!) From experience i can say that it works like a charm for dull skin, acne marks and pigmentation. As long as it doesn't break you out. Seriously at first i thought the result was superficial and so i actually used soap to wash off any oil on my face but my face was still soft and glowing!! I am super thrilled!! A few drops two times a day works although it does have a slightly oily texture and shows on the face too but quantity control should do the trick. The smell doesn't bother me at all unlike a some others , it is actually kinda nice. Mineral oil or no mineral oil Bio oil has simplified my life like no other product and it is definitely worth a shot !! I have my fingers crossed for the stretch marks too will update on that after a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

God I was so hesitant to try this because while I've heard good things about it, I've also heard a lot of negative stuff. I got the little 2oz bottle.

First off, I don't use this for scars or anything so I can't really say how well it works for that. I use it mainly just for moisture and for making my skin more radiant.

I only use this on my face and neck so the 2oz should last me a long time as I only use 2-3 drops. I use this at night after washing my face and before putting on a moisturizer and HONESTLY I probably don't need the moisturizer after the oil but I like what it does for evening my skintone so I keep it in the routine lol. I also use this stuff during the day sometimes if I can be arsed to wait a bit for it to soak in but mostly I just use it at night.

It makes my skin soooooo dang soft. I sprinkle a couple drops in the palm of my hand, rub a few fingertips in it and dot it all over my face and neck, then massage it in really well and give it a lil bit to absorb before slapping on my other moisturizer that I can't part with. It looks oily initially, but after massaging it in and giving it some time to soak in it looks fine. Like you won't look matte or anything but it didn't make me look like a greaseball.

It didn't make me break out, either. That was my main concern because I've heard of it causing breakouts for some people but it didn't happen for me. Just makes my skin so smooth and soft and radiant.

Kinda has a smell to it, but I like it. I guess I don't really know how to describe it because it smells kinda medical-y but also really pleasant? It's just kinda one of those scents you need to smell for yourself, lol. It almost kinda reminds me of the smell of the Skin So Soft body oil my mom has always used, but also not. Wow I am so good at describing smells (sarcasmsarcasmsarcasm).

ALSO. My ears are stretched and recently my right ear was getting dry for whatever reason and it had some flaking going on that was getting to be a bit painful if I rubbed the dry spot. I took my plug out, cleaned the hole, doused it in this and it felt so much better.

I would repurchase this, because despite it being a bit spendy I'm willing to pay the price for it as it just works really well for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cimas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many products. By far Bio oil is the best. I just turned 50 and hydration is a big issue. Not only does it make your skin supple, it stays that way. I don't understand the negative reviews at all. It is inexpensive and works.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Ok, $10.00 for a 2 ounce bottle of oil is definitely a steep price, lucky for me, my sister was fixed on me trying this product so she gave it to me as a gift.

The first time I put this on my face it made my skin soooo damn soft. I was amazed. So hydrated.

The packaging is ok, not the best. I would rther it be in a glass bottle instead of a plastic one.

I gave it 3 lippies as far as the overall rating because its only been 3 days since I started using it so I have to se how it goes. I noticed more even tone and glow on my skin today so, I will continue using it and see how it goes.