April 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

such a high rating produce. So I thought I'll give it a try. For $2 I should have nothing to lose. At first I used it on my brows but it's too soft and the color is too intense. I also used it to line the water lines but it smudges and makes my eyes so watery and itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by DASHY1022

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product!! I use it everyday for filling in my eyebrows. I use the shade Taupe and I think it matches my hair perfectly and makes my eyebrows look really good(after being combed out of course) I have really sparse eyebrows so filling them in every time I go out is a must! I've been using this for about a year now and for 99 cents, you can't go wrong. The only downside too this product is that I have to sharpen it like every 4th time I use it but I guess that's okay. I would love to try other brands but it's hard to stray from this amazing deal that works just fine!! I recommend this product at least to try it! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I have this pencil in mink brown and it is a very very dark neutral brown.It is very pigmented and glides on quite well. It works well for the brows but only when used with a brow brush. I would swipe some off the tip with a brush and apply it onto my brows like I would using an eyeshadow. It is way too soft to use directly on the brows, I would just end up with super opaque unnatural brows. Also, it doesn't last at all as an eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lizachka921

I have been using this many months for my eyebrows
its not the great for eyes because of the consistency since it pulls on you eyes.. but perfect for brows.. I use charcoal and its amazing! plus the price is cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years - it's my favorite hands down for cost and color. I have black hair and brows and use the Mink Brown which is a blacker brown than Dark Brown (which is still a little red for me). The only drawback is that I hate pencils and having to sharpen every 3rd time I use it. But this will continue to be my favorite until I find a cheap brow kit where the brush it comes with can do a good job. Until then, I need to keep sharpening this pencil (99 cents, a bargain!) and toting my angled stiff brush with me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product, especially for the price! I use 'Taupe' on my eyebrows and it works amazing! There are other eyebrow pencils I prefer (Maybelline Define-A-Brow is my fave), but for 99 cents, you can't go wrong!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by carcar44324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the taupe color for my eyebrows. I'm a natural auburn/red color, but I got blonde highlights and I look more like a strawberry blonde-brown color. This Taupe color is perfect for anyone dirty blonde to light brown. This color isn't red tinted like most eyebrow color which is nice and the only gripe I have is that it's not super long lasting. Sometimes if my eyebrows get itchy it can smear a little but it's not that noticeable. Other than that, definitely a solid find for only $0.99!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a staple!!

I have used this for my eyebrows when I was blonde, when I dyed it red and also on many clients who have anywhere from platinum to light brown hair.. it is a perfect taupe and at a bargain basement price.

I also use this pencil to line lips -- and YEA it is a perfect skin color too -- it reminds me of long gone Stone (MAC) but a bit lighter.. it is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the shade taupe for my brows, I have dark blonde hair with a natural reddish tinge. It's such a natural looking color, and it doesn't make my eyebrows look ashy.

I like that there is wax already in this, so I don't have to worry about setting it with a wax or brow gel.

It is a little dark, so I have to be careful and only do light strokes, and blend it in with a mascara spoolie.

Another thing I love about this product is, it's so big! The pencil is really long and will last forever, I've been using it everyday for at least 4 months, and I'm still not finished with it. And for only a dollar, you can't beat it!

Great product, extremely affordable, convienent to use! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by lesserlee

I love this for my brows, tried other higher end products but nothing does the trick like this brow liner. The perfect color for my hair color, gives my face a softer feeling because of the lighter taupe/brown color