July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

im reviewing this as a liner, not a brow pencil.
i bought this for $0.98 and im very impressed! unlike many other liners (HE and LE), this liner doesnt irritate my eyes at all.
the texture is creamy and thick, so application is very smooth and pigmented. but, because its so creamy, it can slide around (i have oily lids). so i recommend that you set it with a powder.
you get a lot of product. ive been using this liner for months and im still only half done! will definitely repurchase once i finally finish it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this is just too dark. Reading the other reviews I see that there are other colors, but all I seen is taupe and dark brown. Dark brown is a very dark brown and my skin tone is dark nw45 and my hair is dark almost black I just look unnatural.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

such a high rating produce. So I thought I'll give it a try. For $2 I should have nothing to lose. At first I used it on my brows but it's too soft and the color is too intense. I also used it to line the water lines but it smudges and makes my eyes so watery and itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by DASHY1022

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product!! I use it everyday for filling in my eyebrows. I use the shade Taupe and I think it matches my hair perfectly and makes my eyebrows look really good(after being combed out of course) I have really sparse eyebrows so filling them in every time I go out is a must! I've been using this for about a year now and for 99 cents, you can't go wrong. The only downside too this product is that I have to sharpen it like every 4th time I use it but I guess that's okay. I would love to try other brands but it's hard to stray from this amazing deal that works just fine!! I recommend this product at least to try it! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I have this pencil in mink brown and it is a very very dark neutral brown.It is very pigmented and glides on quite well. It works well for the brows but only when used with a brow brush. I would swipe some off the tip with a brush and apply it onto my brows like I would using an eyeshadow. It is way too soft to use directly on the brows, I would just end up with super opaque unnatural brows. Also, it doesn't last at all as an eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lizachka921

I have been using this many months for my eyebrows
its not the great for eyes because of the consistency since it pulls on you eyes.. but perfect for brows.. I use charcoal and its amazing! plus the price is cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years - it's my favorite hands down for cost and color. I have black hair and brows and use the Mink Brown which is a blacker brown than Dark Brown (which is still a little red for me). The only drawback is that I hate pencils and having to sharpen every 3rd time I use it. But this will continue to be my favorite until I find a cheap brow kit where the brush it comes with can do a good job. Until then, I need to keep sharpening this pencil (99 cents, a bargain!) and toting my angled stiff brush with me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product, especially for the price! I use 'Taupe' on my eyebrows and it works amazing! There are other eyebrow pencils I prefer (Maybelline Define-A-Brow is my fave), but for 99 cents, you can't go wrong!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by carcar44324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the taupe color for my eyebrows. I'm a natural auburn/red color, but I got blonde highlights and I look more like a strawberry blonde-brown color. This Taupe color is perfect for anyone dirty blonde to light brown. This color isn't red tinted like most eyebrow color which is nice and the only gripe I have is that it's not super long lasting. Sometimes if my eyebrows get itchy it can smear a little but it's not that noticeable. Other than that, definitely a solid find for only $0.99!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a staple!!

I have used this for my eyebrows when I was blonde, when I dyed it red and also on many clients who have anywhere from platinum to light brown hair.. it is a perfect taupe and at a bargain basement price.

I also use this pencil to line lips -- and YEA it is a perfect skin color too -- it reminds me of long gone Stone (MAC) but a bit lighter.. it is perfect!