Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

4.3

on 4/26/2013 4:38:00 PM

Love it. Works good for all eye colors. Just, i would use an eyeshadow brush instead of the little foam brush thing it comes with. I use the lightest color and its by far the best eyeshadow ive ever used. I wear it a lot. It really makes my eyes pop out. Especaily if i add a little on the inner corners of my eye once im finished with all my make up. Defiantly recomend it.

on 4/12/2013 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this trio! the packaging is nice and compact. i don't like the sponge applicator that comes with it because the sponges tend to fall off. the pricing is good, nothing too expensive. i enjoy this trio, the colors are pretty pigmented and easy to blend. some of the colors are dupes for higher end brands lightest shade - silk teddy or nude beach from too faced, the first brown color is supposed to be a dupe for naked from urban decay. all these colors are nice and i'd recommend trying this trio.

on 3/1/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this forever and will continue to use. Looks good in the winter when my skin is pale and also perfect for my tanned summer skin. I wish they sold the light color on its own since I go through it faster.

on 3/1/2013 7:21:00 PM

After reading about this yesterday I decided to pick one up when I went grocery shopping. I tried it on my hand and got really excited to try it this morning as I noticed they are almost exactly the colors I use from MAC. I was so pleased!!! I absolutely love the pigment as they are not overly shimmery but not flat. They last, they go on smoothly without getting shimmer all over your cheeks (NYX), there's no caking or drying- one of the best eye shadows I've tried! I was SO happy with it that I stopped at CVS- buy one get one half off today- and picked up one for my daughter, one for my purse, and two other colors that I will try later and review. LOVE ♥

on 2/28/2013 8:07:00 PM

I am probably gonna repurchase this til the day i die. The lightest color is such a gorgeous pigmented champagne/pale pink shadow looks so good on the lids and the two browns are perfect for the crease :) lasts all day too and perfect price only $4 perfect for an everyday natural look

on 2/7/2013 2:08:00 PM

I'm on my second Shimmering Sands palette. I LOVE it! The shades are so versatile. I was using the middle color on my lid, running the darker from my crease up to my brow bone, and using the lightest pink under my brow and on my tear duct. I have since changed out the middle color for CG's Tapestry Taupe. It fits right in with the SS palette, and in my opinion looks better on the lid than the center color.

I have used the darkest shade as a contour color and wet as an eyeliner. I have used the middle shade to fill my brows (doesn't look shimmery once applied in the brows) and I've used the lightest shade as an all over highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones, down the center of my nose, and on my cupids bow.

This is an awesome palette. I highly recommend!

on 2/6/2013 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I bought this trio after reading that it contained a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked e/s (apparently it's the first e/s in the trio). The shadows are of decent quality but the colors won't suit a lot of people. If you are NC37 or darker, these probably won't show up very well on you. You'll have to really build the color up. Overall, I like these shadows. They are pretty neutral shades, but I probably would not have bought this trio if I didn't need the dupe.

on 1/30/2013 9:35:00 AM

This is the first product I have given 5 stars to. I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW KIT! It looks really good on me, blends well, and has good staying power. I work 12 hour shifts and so I'm basically doing my makeup while I'm still half asleep, yet I cannot seem to mess this palate up. It looks good with very little effort, and the shimmer works wonders to make my eyes look awake and bright. Great buy. I sincerely hope this trio is around forever.

on 1/21/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this for days when I want a natural look. It gives an amazing glow to my eye area and blends fairly well, though I don't care for the sponge tip applicator. It basically sucks and doesn't help with blending. All I need is mascara or eyeliner to add more depth and I'm set. It is very affordable and can be used to highlight

on 1/1/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Today was my first time using this trio, even though I bought it a long time ago. Let me just say this trio is amazing and gorgeous. I use the middle shade all over my lid, the darker brown in my crease, and the last one on the right as a brow bone highlight. I absolutely love this trio!

Video Reviews & Tutorials