December 18, 2014 | 1060 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - Fresh gentle eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kittyclaws

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye make up remover I've ever used. I think it 's been re-branded as Fresh Essentials 'Grape Water' in the UK - the one in the green bottle anyway.

It's very gentle and so, so effective. You only need to put some on a cotton pad then hold over your eyelid for a few seconds and swipe off. Okay, maybe a few more goes for heavier make-up (I use eyeshadow, mascara, black pencil and liquid eyeliner). But you just turn the cotton pad over and re-swipe. Easy.

I have found it to be not just as good but better than premium brands, including cult product Lancome Bi-Facil. And it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

i don't know why the reviews are so bad for this product. i personally love it. i got this on sale and i find that it works better than my shiseido makeup remover. no film after using this and it removes every last trace of makeup. doesn't irritate my eyes at all plus it smells nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT I WARN YOU
I tried to remove waterproof mascara with this and its been an hour and it my eyes won't stop burning. his will hurt for a long time and it won't even remove your eye make-up. Its a torture because right now even when i blink my eyes hurt. They are bloodshot and look like i haven't slept for centuries. DO NOT BUY THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by teknologik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didn't remove all my eye-makeup and I woke up every morning with swollen, irritated eyes. The entire garnier line is irritating; I'm avoiding their products from now on.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by greenapples365

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really dislike this remover - it definitely does not remove waterproof make-up, burns my eyes and is very drying. The packaging and cheap price are the only good things about this product. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by SCL

This is a review for the normal remover (in a green bottle). It's a brilliant product, very cheap and works fantastically, removing all of my heavy eye makeup. I wear contact lenses too but it doesn't irritate. Also it smells very fresh. Top marks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by amourpropre

This is the best eye make-up remover I have ever used. It is very gentle on the eyes and has a nice fresh scent. I find it removes all my make up - albeit I very rarely use waterproof mascara/eyeliner. It doesn't leak when I travel and is all around a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by elysiamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't really remove any my eye make-up. I got a bit in my eyes and they burned and went all bloodshot.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2009 6:01:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It removes pretty well mascara ( I use only non-waterproof), eyeliner & eyeshadow, but if it gets into my eyes, hurts ! A lot! I have red eyes 5-10 min afterwards. Won t buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jli2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this product is not oily. It smells good and removes my waterproof mascara without a lot of rubbing and multiple applications. Reasonable price.