October 22, 2014 | 1884 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl82

This make up remover is just ok for me. I used it last night in the shower and this morning i had to put lotion under my eye to get rid of my racoon eyes, it just doesnt do that great of a job..... i'll def finish the product, but wont buy again...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jleezuckor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like I've had the never ending search for an eye makeup remover that actually removes my waterproof mascara at the end of the day, and doesn't make me wake up with irritated and puffy eyes the next morning. This is the best one I've found so far. I love that you can rub it on with your fingers so you can control how much to use and where to rub. It is a bit tough to keep it out of your eyes, but I find if you don't use too much and just rub gently it does the trick. It's not perfect, but it's my HG makeup remover so far!

EDIT: While this is still good, it's not nearly as good as Makeup Forever's waterproof remover. Definitely my HG remover now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Lexlii

I'm surprised with the bad reviews also. It's great. I love how I can just put a dab on my finger and then rub it all over my eyelids and over my eyes to get rid of my mascara, eyeliner and shadow pretty quickly. Of course, you gotta wipe the stuff off with a tissue or cotton pad, but it's so great that you don't have to tug at the sensitive skin around your eyes to get rid of your eye makeup (finally). Be careful not to poke it into your eye though cuz it stings (whoops, clumsy me). It's not as greasy as the waterproof eye makeup removers that I've tried in the past. My eye area just feels like it's been moisturized after wiping away my eye makeup, rather than greasy or anything of the like. Plus, I only got it for $1.99 online for the bottle. Where else are you going to get such a deal on something that actually works???? Definitely going to buy more of it when I start to run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by quilt_mommy_2001

I'm really suprised there are so many poor reviews on this product! I really like it - it's one of the few makeup removers that actually removes waterproof mascara. I even used it on my kids this Halloween to take of BLACK face makeup - you couldn't even tell they had it on (you know how that stuff is, it NEVER comes off!!!)...anyhow, it does make your eyes a lil' goopy if you use to much, a little bit goes a long way. But I've noticed any makeup remover I've used will keep you from seeing if you put it in your EYES! LOL*

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by dall

Not my favorite make-up remover, the perfect wear one does a better job. My eyes always feel too greasy after I use this--

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by alusia_14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i've been buying this eye makeup remover for years. i love it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by whirlydurvish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was given this by a friend a few years ago, and I am constantly going back to it. It takes a few seconds to get the hang of it, but I have found that it is easiest to put a little on your finger and just rub it onto the eye. Then I just rinse it off along with my facial cleanser. I love this product because it not only takes off the most waterproof mascara (which I always use), but you don't end up with racoon eyes and you only need a little, so the bottle lasts forever! My only gripe is that like all Avon products, you can't just run out to the drudstore to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 11:36:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. This is the first makeup remover I've found that works for me. I can just dab it on my finger and use a tissue to wipe my makeup off. It's so non-messy and easy to use. Definitely a rebuy here!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! It removes make up really well, and doesn't sting my eyes. I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 5:53:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I find the one in the blue bottle excellent for removing the most stubborn of eye make up. The only thing is that you might think you are getting a great bargain but for the size of the bottle it almost costs the same as a high end product. (My fave is Lancome Bi-facil)The one in the white bottle isn't so good I'm afraid.