Annabelle Haute Chocolate Trio Eyeshadow

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

TALC ALUMINA PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE ZINC STEARATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE BORON NITRIDE CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SILICA IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TOCOPHERYL ACETATE TIN OXIDE BHT MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS ULTRAMARINES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE ALUMINUM POWDER FERRIC FERROCYANIDE CARMINE

on 3/22/2008 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

WOW... I am blown away by this trio. Highly pigmented, long-lasting. The perfect smoky eye.

on 8/3/2007 1:53:00 PM

I am blown away from the application and the final look I accomplished with this trio. For the price of $6 (depending on where you purchase it), I got some seriously sexy smokey-eyed action.

This trio comes with three shades (duh). One is a medium-light mauvey beige, one is a smokey lavendarish-brown and the third is an ultra deep shimmery cocoa shade...it looked beautiful even in the package.

With only this trio, you can accomplish a daylight/work appropriate look or a deep intense evening look (all depending on placement of the shades on your lid and how much of each you use at the time). The deep shimmery cocoa brown colour makes a fabulous eyelining shade.

I believe that this trio will suit all eye colours. If you have blue or green eyes, this is the trio you will want to make your eye colour pop.

I love this trio and, for only $7 retail, it's a definite competitor among the high-end brands.

Tip for Asians (if you have a creasless eye): My secret is to apply a shimmery skin-coloured eyeshadow to the top third of my lid right up to the brow. My brow highlighter of choice is Bareminerals id multitask powder in Bisque (it's a shadow base, eyeshadow and concealer in one). You lighten the area at the very top.

Now take the lightest shade in colour the bottom 2/3rds of your lid with it with a soft fullheaded eyeshadow brush. Then take the medium colour and use a smaller eyeshadow brush to shade the moveable lid with it.

The darkest shade I use as eyeliner....I load an angled brush and wet it with eyedrops. Then I line my eyes with it. With that same shade, I apply it to the inside and outside 'v' of my eyes. I have wide-set eyes so I make my inside 'v's slightly darker than the outside 'v's. Blend the upper lash line upwards....if you like, load a small eyeshadow brush gently with the darkest shade and bring the colour up more.

My emphasis is on the first step: lighten the top-third of your lid-to-browbone with a shimmery shadow slightly lighter than your skin. It makes all the difference. If you cant get bareminerals where you are, you can also use MAC Vanilla (Pigment or pressed shadow).

Good luck. I love my Annabelle trio very much and you will too once you get used to it! And dont forget the mascara to complete your smokey eye look!

continued >>

on 7/22/2007 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am NC45. golden olive skintone, soft black hair, deep brown eyes.

I bought this solely based on the reviews here. I was expecting a cute brown trio.

After all, this trio is amazing, the matte taupe is perfect either to contour crease or as a brow powder!! The deep brown is perfect for a smokey eye for as a liner.

The packaging to me is a dupe of smashbox. The price is only 1/4!! Go buy yourself one if you are not pale.

This is the link to my gallery for a picture of the product.

Full Size Image

on 6/16/2007 2:30:00 PM

blahh. The colors are oo dark for pale girls. The quality's nice and all, but I would not buy this color again, maybe something lighter.

Summary: If your really pale, this is not for you.

on 6/15/2007 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

One of the best eyeshadows ever. It is true, you don't have to pay a fortune for a quality product and Annabelle proves it. I bought them because of amazing reviews and I was not disappointed. The colors are gorgeous, especially the darkest one, which has gold glitter in it (very subtle and elegant though). I even bought other eyeshadows from Annabelle (Amazon, Rose Wood) and they are amazing as well. What a nice surprise...

on 5/22/2007 1:53:00 PM

I had this trio for a long time and only recently finally decided to use it. It looked so boring in the pan. But it's the perfect brown shadow look.
I use the lightest color all over, the medium in the crease and under the lower lashes and the darkest as a liner with my Quo ultra fine liner brush. The colors are not completely mate and have a luminosity to them which I really like.
When I wear this eyeshadow I look very polished and "professional". Love it!

COLORS: very easy to wear, tho I rarely touch the lightest color. It's true: the darkest shade w/ the shimmers is beautiful! PACKAGING: I love the flip-top case. Buy again? Definitely but I use so little every time that I don't see myself needing to repurchase anytime soon. continued >>

on 5/6/2007 9:20:00 PM

I love this trio. I use an angled brush to apply the dark brown as an eyeliner and also fill in my eyebrows. Great colour and staying power. Will buy again.

on 5/3/2007 12:11:00 AM

Love this trio! The texture is nice and the colors complement each other well. The medium shade is a perfect match for my brows, so I use it to fill them in which is a nice bonus! Would totally rebuy!

on 4/21/2007 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is my favourite annabelle es trio, and i probably use it more than any other annabelle product. the darkest shade, the shimmering chocolate brown, is SO beautiful. it's the perfect smokey eye trio though i rarely touch the light, matte, taupish shade. it's very flattering on my nc30 skin and brown eyes :) i like to pair it with navy blue liner and lush lashes

Top Rated Annabelle Products