Ponds Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes

3.9

Water.hexlene glycol,anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e acetate),camellia sinensis(white tea) leaf extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract,polysorbate 20, sodium lauroamphoacatate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, benzyl alcohol, xylityglucoside, anhydroxlitol,xylitol,fragrance,citric acid,butylene glycol,dmdm,hydantoin,iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my must haves. I have sensitive, combo, acne prone skin and I realized a lot of the reason for my breakouts were because I wasn't removing my makeup at night regularly. I found these and was hoping they would exceed the numerous other remover wipes I had tried in the past and they do. It make my pores feel smaller, removes ALL my foundation, smells really nice, and does not dry out quickly. Also they do not make my skin feel dry or thirsty after use, which was a problem with other types previously. I highly recommend you try these. I will buy them regularly from now on.

I've used Neutrogena nighttime wipes for a while, but decided to try something else. I will probably stick to using the Ponds (or honestly I like Target's brand up&up just as well) because they are so much softer than Neutrogena wipes. They don't remove eye makeup quite as well as Neutrogena, but I never found a wipe that would remove mascara in one try anyways. They don't smell as good either, but who cares? It is going right in the trash!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Removes makeup well. Stays moist in packaging. I keep all towelettes in a plastic ziploc once opened. Removes waterproof mascara, but not perfectly. I have sensitive skin, and they do not break me out. Much better than the Boot's version and stay more moist for longer than Boots or Mac makeup towelettes. I repurchase regularly. Easy to travel with. Well-priced.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the best makeup wipe out there--for me, at least--and I've tried Neutrogena, Biore, among other drugstore and even some high end brands. Nope, Ponds is my HG makeup wipe....and I always have backups of these at hand.

The cloth is soft and gentle on your skin--yet it does the job. I find that the best way to remove eye makeup with this is to gently press it over your eye lid for a few seconds, and then wipe away. However, I don't suggest this wipe for removing eye makeup, especially waterproof ones, because your lids and its surrounding are very delicate and sensitive. Use Almay's eye makeup remover pads!

Always, give your face a quick splash with clean water afterwards...pat dry and then moisturize. Don't just go to sleep after wiping off your makeup with any kind of makeup wipe, as it strips your skin of moisture inevitably.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! they stay nice and wet even in the package after its been opened! Removes makeup perfectly!

These do remove eye makeup, but not without most of the skin around your eyes.

I bought them for travel and will use them up, but will not repurchase. They may be fine if you don't use waterproof mascara, but I do and the amount of rubbing necessary to get it off with these is not worth it to me.

Ouch.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These wipes aren't very good, at all. They don't remove eye makeup well (I had to use baby oil to go back and remove that) and they are so drying. My skin would feel really tight after using these and I had to rinse off my face to keep from turning red. As soon as you do one swipe over your face with the wipe, it feels like there's not product on there anymore! The wipes were a rougher material, and the packing doesn't stay closed after a while. And compared to the Neutrogena wipes, these are a bit cheaper, but definitely not a deal! I won't repurchase these anytime soon.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have the Wal-Mart knock-offs of these wipes. The fragrance smells exactly like the original Pond's cold cream. I wear a lot of eye makeup and I find that I have to do a bit of extra tugging/wiping to remove the majority of it but I'm still left with a bit of eyeliner on my lower lashline. I always follow up with a thorough face washing woth my PanOxyl 10% bar. I don't think I'll buy these again. I prefer the Neutrogena ones personally but I recently picked up the ELF ones so I'm gonna give those a whirl and hopefully I'll be wowed!

Great for the gym bag or travel. Toweletts are a bit thicker and scrubby feeling which is nice after working out. The slight sent is nice and clean. Sometimes I've noticed the packaging stops closing well towards the end of the pack, but this isn't really too much of an issue, I've put them in a large ziplock bag to help keep in moisture. Overall love these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

nice! leave my face feeling clean, not sticky or greasy. they also stay moist for a while.