October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by benzodiazepine

Removes makeup well. Stays moist in packaging. I keep all towelettes in a plastic ziploc once opened. Removes waterproof mascara, but not perfectly. I have sensitive skin, and they do not break me out. Much better than the Boot's version and stay more moist for longer than Boots or Mac makeup towelettes. I repurchase regularly. Easy to travel with. Well-priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by KhloeBean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best makeup wipe out there--for me, at least--and I've tried Neutrogena, Biore, among other drugstore and even some high end brands. Nope, Ponds is my HG makeup wipe....and I always have backups of these at hand.

The cloth is soft and gentle on your skin--yet it does the job. I find that the best way to remove eye makeup with this is to gently press it over your eye lid for a few seconds, and then wipe away. However, I don't suggest this wipe for removing eye makeup, especially waterproof ones, because your lids and its surrounding are very delicate and sensitive. Use Almay's eye makeup remover pads!

Always, give your face a quick splash with clean water afterwards...pat dry and then moisturize. Don't just go to sleep after wiping off your makeup with any kind of makeup wipe, as it strips your skin of moisture inevitably.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! they stay nice and wet even in the package after its been opened! Removes makeup perfectly!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by SMOOTHGIRL

These do remove eye makeup, but not without most of the skin around your eyes.

I bought them for travel and will use them up, but will not repurchase. They may be fine if you don't use waterproof mascara, but I do and the amount of rubbing necessary to get it off with these is not worth it to me.

Ouch.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes aren't very good, at all. They don't remove eye makeup well (I had to use baby oil to go back and remove that) and they are so drying. My skin would feel really tight after using these and I had to rinse off my face to keep from turning red. As soon as you do one swipe over your face with the wipe, it feels like there's not product on there anymore! The wipes were a rougher material, and the packing doesn't stay closed after a while. And compared to the Neutrogena wipes, these are a bit cheaper, but definitely not a deal! I won't repurchase these anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the Wal-Mart knock-offs of these wipes. The fragrance smells exactly like the original Pond's cold cream. I wear a lot of eye makeup and I find that I have to do a bit of extra tugging/wiping to remove the majority of it but I'm still left with a bit of eyeliner on my lower lashline. I always follow up with a thorough face washing woth my PanOxyl 10% bar. I don't think I'll buy these again. I prefer the Neutrogena ones personally but I recently picked up the ELF ones so I'm gonna give those a whirl and hopefully I'll be wowed!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 5:47:00 AM More reviews by ministoragequeen

Great for the gym bag or travel. Toweletts are a bit thicker and scrubby feeling which is nice after working out. The slight sent is nice and clean. Sometimes I've noticed the packaging stops closing well towards the end of the pack, but this isn't really too much of an issue, I've put them in a large ziplock bag to help keep in moisture. Overall love these.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by shopping341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

nice! leave my face feeling clean, not sticky or greasy. they also stay moist for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by prim4tologist

This is my go-to makeup remover wipe. One sheet takes off all of my makeup, including my eye makeup. I love these because they are gentle on my skin, do not make my eyes sting, and are decently priced. I usually get these on sale at Target, or I find coupons for them and can get them for around 4 to 5 bucks per pack (each pack has 30 towelettes). I have tried several other brands, but I always keep coming back to these.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pakiaish

I bought this product because it was on sale at Walgreen's and I have to say it was a great decision, because now I am hooked, I am going to buy another one. I come home from school and I am so tired and lazy and don't feel like washing my face. Does an awesome job of removing makeup, and making your face feel so squeaky clean and refreshed. There is absolutely no residue. If you have ever used Philosophy's cleansing cloths they have a sticky residue and also make your face burn and sting, and you have to follow up and wash your face again. These however, you wont have the problem. My face feels like i washed it in the sink and applied moisturizer. I got the white tea and chamomile scent, so it lingers for quite a while, so if this is a problem for you, you may consider getting the original scent. Otherwise I absolutely love it. Great Product.