September 30, 2014 | 1132 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ShangosDaugther

i loveee this product! This is the only product i use on my eyebrows(shade 15). It gives my eyebrows life.The only negative thing i have to say about this product is the packaging,since its in a little tube i have to place the product on my hand which can be messy and sometimes i grab to much product and cant put it back which i Dislike wasting product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by AliaGhobash

this is a product that i think that will suit anyone . my brows are natural dar but have a few gaps that are visible , when i tried this . it made my brows look naturally full and youthful . i definitely can't live without it . you only need a tiny amount to fill and beautify your brows. i 100% recommend it !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to get this hearing that it's waterproof. I usually sweat a lot on the brows so brow powder tends to fade quickly. I got this in taupe and it's the perfect match for my dark eyebrows, and looks extremely natural. I have thick eyebrows already, so I just use this to fill in my brows and it makes them look fuller. It's really pigmented so I only use a dot each brow with an angled brow brush to fill them and then I set them with Anatasia Tinted Brow Gel. This however, isn't waterproof but smudgeproof so sadly I won't be repurchasing once it's empty as I wanted something waterproof. I find that my eyebrow pencils are more water resistant than this, and also a ton cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by rsch94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a permanent part of my daily routine. I'm a brunette, and purchased this is #25 Ash. It's cool toned enough to not look unnaturally warm but neutral enough to not result in a grey, ashy toned brow. Looks a bit intimidating in the tube, but it spreads to a lighter colour when used with an angled brush and may be built up for coverage of sparser areas. I use an angled eyeliner brush from Ecotools which works perfectly.

The wear on this is all day on me. A bit of fading is to be expected, but my brows are definitely more permanent feeling compared to using powders and pencils. I can comfortably touch my face without wondering where my brows may have migrated.

My routine with this product...
1. Sort out unruly hairs with a spoolie brush (from Sonia Kashuk).
2. Squeeze a small amount of product and spread it on the tube tip with my brush.
3. Apply to the ends of the brows where the product is needed most, gradually spreading to the tips.
4. Brush with spoolie again for a more natural finish.
5. Set with clear mascara (Maybelline Great Lash).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

# 25 Ash works good for light-dark brown hair, its one of the few Aqua Brow with no warmth to it. You really only need a tiny bit for both brows. I heard that this was hard to apply for some, but I thought it was pretty easy after a couple times. The trick is to apply it to the skin underneath the hair, not the actual hair. It's easiest to apply it with an angled brow brush like Mac 208. I love the tube, it's clean, and you can squeeze out as little or as much as you want. I brush my brows with a spoolie, apply the product, blend with the spoolie again, and apply some Elf clear brow gel. It's a lot of product for $20, and should last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

I have almost black hair and medium yellow based skin. I purchased this is in 23 Ash. It is a muted dark brown, the second shade from the darkest color in this line (I forget the name of the shade). It is a gel/cream product in a travel friendly squeeze tube with a teeny tiny nozzle with excellent control. I only need a needle point drop to do one eyebrow with a slanted brush. I just use the Up&Up brush from Target. Really, any slanted eyebrow or liner brush will work with this. Staying power is fantastic and I don't need to touch up, even with 12-14 hour work and school days. I will be repurchasing (if I ever get through this tube, lol).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect eyebrows. This took some time and practice to love it this much. Requires a really good (and small ) eyebrow brush I use mac 208. Took time to adjust to using the smallest amount, starting at the arch, etc. But it produces the most defined, clean eyebrow look ever. It's not as natural looking IMO as a pencil, but when I want the look of sharper more dramatic brows, this is the best. It really is waterproof, nothing has ever stayed put better. Wish I knew about it sooner.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite brow products!

I have color 15,wich is perfect for my dark brown hair and medium asian skintone..

It's so pigmented and longlasting!
It looks like a small tube but this will last quite a bit.
This looks so natural,so don't be scared..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by slim5555

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I bought this, I have no idea what took me so long as I have been aware of it for years, and yes ladies it really does last all day, to the tune of 14 hours. I bought the Ash at Sephora, MUF does make 6 colors and Sephora carries three or four, I do use the tinted Anastasia brow gel on top but it is not necessary, just my habit.

But here is an additional tip, because when I squeeze it out I always have a little extra on my hand, so I take a small brush and use it as liner, bottom and top, I then use Chanel Epatant, which is a fabulous khaki/grey tone on the lid,then the Jordana, el cheap felt tip liner at the base of both upper and lower lash line, I finish with Fran Wilson's cake I liner in black and smudge. I know this sounds like a lot opening and closing of containers, but I have gotten very fast. You can find the Jordana $1.99 felt liner at Walgreens and the Fran Wilson liner on Amazon, FYI Wilson's cake eye liner has been a preferred cake liner for pro make up artists for decades, it too can double as both liner and shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the same tube of this for years and it's still going strong. I do not however use this every day. I use it when I have time and I go out. When apply lightly in small strokes this just gives the most believable look. I also stay put till you remove your makeup.