Weleda Wild Rose Face Oil Capsules

4.5

Also called "WILD ROSE SMOOTHING FACIAL OIL CAPSULES" (Previously "Intensive Facial Oil Capsules"). Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*.[parasep] * from natural essential oils. NO PARABENS!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is FANTASTIC.....very moisturizing and has helped me keep the hormonal breakouts away....not greasy at all : I don't know how it does what it does but it's toooooo good.

on 3/6/2007 1:15:00 PM

I love the packaging. This oil is very moisturizing. I use twice a week. Every morning after I use one capusle, my face is so soft and young. I have a dry skin in the winter. Definitely will repurchase! btw, the price is reasonable.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used these a couple of times now.

The last time I used them I had an extremely stressful weekend and put these on last thing before I went to bed.

I woke up with glowing skin, and it was perfectly hydrated.

I will definitely buy these again, they are gorgeous.

The only thing is the capsules are hard to break open but once you do you're in heaven!!

on 3/4/2007 3:17:00 PM

I decided to purchase this because it received such great MUA reviews, and also because I love Weleda products, especially Skin Food! At first I was a bit hesitant when I was told it would cost $AUD42, but then I realised that you only use one capsule per week, and since the jar contains 30 capsules, it nearly lasts you a whole year!

I cleansed my skin very thoroughly and then exfoliated using Origins Modern Friction, and toned using Johnsons toner. In the instructions that come with the Face Oil Capsules, you are instructed to apply the oil to the face and blot the excess off after a few minutes, but I found that my skin just drank up all the oil, and I was left with the softest, most glowing skin ever :)

I will definitely repurchase this! Weleda products are the best, but so underrated!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why they don't sell this in the US, but I ordered a jar based on MA reviews from a great store in the UK (along with the Rose eye cream) and boy am I glad I did! Have to stay away from the drug-store retinols in winter and I have been soaking my dry skin in Almond Oil, Vitamin E oil, Olive Oil, etc. And of course, it left me pretty greasy. This oil is light, penetrates the skin, smells like heaven (and I am not uaually a fan of any scented products)
and I woke up with softened, lovely skin! It has been SOOOOOOOOOOO cold and dry this winter here in Michigan, and I have so appreciated finding this product. I'm going to Europe this summer and plan to stock up! I use Dr. Hauschka Rose cream during the day, and the combo is an HG for me. My skin thanks me for the natural ingrediants -- yours will too!!!!

on 2/14/2007 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely product! I used it about once a week as a night treatment, and it was an especially nice supplement in the dry winter months. I did not notice incredible life-changing effects, but rose products and I get along very well (I'm 23 and have mild rosacea/ sensitive skin - I also use Dr. Hauschka products). Lovely packaging too. I will repurchase at some point, maybe for next winter.

on 2/13/2007 10:33:00 AM

I've been using these for about two weeks, as a nighttime "pick-me-up", and I have not been disappointed by the results! The face oil smells wonderful, and my skin really feels soothed when I apply it. Each capsule lasts me about two applications, which is also great for my budget! I think it has helped my skin to look brighter, less ruddy, and feel softer. I also think it has helped to fade some acne spots (you know the kind, where you picked/squeezed, and live to regret it for several months every time you see that red spot?). I think this is a great product, and I will repurchase, along with other Weleda products.

on 1/27/2007 2:34:00 PM

This stuff is just fantastic. I have sensitive, dry skin, prone to redness... and this makes it feel soo much better. The little capsules are on the one hand quite cute, on the other hand a bit fiddly and difficult to open. But as for the oil itself, it smells gorgeous, and generally feels very natural and comforting to the skin. I usually wake up looking like Cleopatra after a night with this stuff on. One gripe: why isn't Weleda more widely available in the UK?

on 1/27/2007 10:55:00 AM

You can also buy rose hip seed oil at www.gardenofwisdom.com . Less expensive and very good!! Just a few drups on a damp face is enough to make your skin feel and look wonderful!!

The main thing that attracted me to this product was its lack of harmful ingredients, such as parabens and petrochemicals, which I now try very hard to avoid. The ingredients are pure and healthy, which is a nice change from mainstream skincare. But the most amazing is the results this product yields... WOW! Wake up to soft, glowing, supple skin. I did as recommended and used it every night (in lieu of my usual night cream) for 2 weeks. The results are amazing. Now I keep up with a once-a-week treatment (again, in lieu of my usual night cream). On super cold days or when I feel my skin needs an extra kick, I'll use it for a couple of nights in a row, and my skin is fabulous again. Will repurchase and recommend to friends!!!

Popular Moisturizers