Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

2.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm going to have to disagree with a lot of the reviews below...I'm an NC20, and this absolutely made my skin look glowy, fresh, and alive. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves my skin a little sticky. The smell is light enough that it doesn't make me break out (my skin hates anything scented). I really think that this product only looks good on a few skin tones.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Saw this on my friend, and it was great on her olive skin. When I tried it on my fair skin I looked *awful* tho. It seems to warm up my friend's deeper-toned sallow complexion pretty effectively, but I don't recommend it for anyone who is pale-skinned. It won't make you less pale -- just really bizarrely orange-skinned...

I tried it once and had to throw away the whole tube because it gave me this horrible orange cast... maybe I should save it for halloween...

I think this bestseller only works on people who don't have extremely light complexions. I have blonde hair, green eyes, and very light skin (with pinkish undertones), so yeah, this was a nightmare on me. I have a lot of it left... anybody want it? :)

This stuff is weird. It gives a carroty orange tint to your face which I guess is supposed to look "glowy", but it just looks like a bad fake tan. I don't wear foundation so I didn't try them together as the ad mentions, but I suspect the results would be crummy. I got samples of this and am relieved I did not purchase. The ad looks very appealing and the description sounds nice. Oh well.

Terrible! This is the first Agnis B product that I've ever thrown out. The consistancy is thick, it clogs pores and the color is horrible. It literally turns your skin orange. I can't believe that there is anyone that this looks natural on.

I got a sample of this in the mail. It is a creamy orange color that goes on clear on my PPP skin, also it helped the TERRIBLE dry skin on the sides of my nose. This is not a bad product but I don't know how much it costs or if I'd ever buy it again.

When I first looked at the sample of this stuff I was stunned. I'm thinking, "orange?" But I put it on my clean face at night to see how it would turn out and in the morning my face was the prettiest color with a great glow. When I tried it under my makeup for the day I noticed my skin had a glow all day that looked really nice. This stuff definately looks odd when you very first apply it, but it dries nicely on my light/medium skin (NC25).
I have since bought a full-size version of the product and I would recommend it to others.

HORRIBLE!!!!
This stuff is killing me. My face, hand, shirt have all turned orange. The smell is disastrous
HELP!!!!

So great for my complexion - gives a natural glow that doesn't look fake at all... my presonnale secret.

Popular Primer/ Correctors