Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

2.6

on 10/19/2004 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Saw this on my friend, and it was great on her olive skin. When I tried it on my fair skin I looked *awful* tho. It seems to warm up my friend's deeper-toned sallow complexion pretty effectively, but I don't recommend it for anyone who is pale-skinned. It won't make you less pale -- just really bizarrely orange-skinned...

on 10/18/2004 5:09:00 PM

I tried it once and had to throw away the whole tube because it gave me this horrible orange cast... maybe I should save it for halloween...

on 10/7/2004 5:47:00 PM

I think this bestseller only works on people who don't have extremely light complexions. I have blonde hair, green eyes, and very light skin (with pinkish undertones), so yeah, this was a nightmare on me. I have a lot of it left... anybody want it? :)

on 8/23/2004 1:56:00 PM

This stuff is weird. It gives a carroty orange tint to your face which I guess is supposed to look "glowy", but it just looks like a bad fake tan. I don't wear foundation so I didn't try them together as the ad mentions, but I suspect the results would be crummy. I got samples of this and am relieved I did not purchase. The ad looks very appealing and the description sounds nice. Oh well.

on 8/20/2004 8:27:00 PM

Terrible! This is the first Agnis B product that I've ever thrown out. The consistancy is thick, it clogs pores and the color is horrible. It literally turns your skin orange. I can't believe that there is anyone that this looks natural on.

on 7/23/2004 8:58:00 PM

I got a sample of this in the mail. It is a creamy orange color that goes on clear on my PPP skin, also it helped the TERRIBLE dry skin on the sides of my nose. This is not a bad product but I don't know how much it costs or if I'd ever buy it again.

on 7/7/2004 1:52:00 PM

When I first looked at the sample of this stuff I was stunned. I'm thinking, "orange?" But I put it on my clean face at night to see how it would turn out and in the morning my face was the prettiest color with a great glow. When I tried it under my makeup for the day I noticed my skin had a glow all day that looked really nice. This stuff definately looks odd when you very first apply it, but it dries nicely on my light/medium skin (NC25).
I have since bought a full-size version of the product and I would recommend it to others.

on 6/29/2004 10:31:00 PM

HORRIBLE!!!!
This stuff is killing me. My face, hand, shirt have all turned orange. The smell is disastrous
HELP!!!!

on 6/21/2004 8:14:00 PM

So great for my complexion - gives a natural glow that doesn't look fake at all... my presonnale secret.

on 5/26/2004 12:32:00 PM

I have really pale skin and this tends to make me a little orange. I bought it because it has vitamins in it and I thought it would help with my acne scars, but the orange color is too much for me. I got the tube because I thought it was a lot more hygenic then the tub.

Popular Primer/ Correctors