April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by VioletDreams

I think this bestseller only works on people who don't have extremely light complexions. I have blonde hair, green eyes, and very light skin (with pinkish undertones), so yeah, this was a nightmare on me. I have a lot of it left... anybody want it? :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by WeenQueen

This stuff is weird. It gives a carroty orange tint to your face which I guess is supposed to look "glowy", but it just looks like a bad fake tan. I don't wear foundation so I didn't try them together as the ad mentions, but I suspect the results would be crummy. I got samples of this and am relieved I did not purchase. The ad looks very appealing and the description sounds nice. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by RubyWitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible! This is the first Agnis B product that I've ever thrown out. The consistancy is thick, it clogs pores and the color is horrible. It literally turns your skin orange. I can't believe that there is anyone that this looks natural on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I got a sample of this in the mail. It is a creamy orange color that goes on clear on my PPP skin, also it helped the TERRIBLE dry skin on the sides of my nose. This is not a bad product but I don't know how much it costs or if I'd ever buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2004 1:52:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first looked at the sample of this stuff I was stunned. I'm thinking, "orange?" But I put it on my clean face at night to see how it would turn out and in the morning my face was the prettiest color with a great glow. When I tried it under my makeup for the day I noticed my skin had a glow all day that looked really nice. This stuff definately looks odd when you very first apply it, but it dries nicely on my light/medium skin (NC25).
I have since bought a full-size version of the product and I would recommend it to others.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by tidenbz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HORRIBLE!!!!
This stuff is killing me. My face, hand, shirt have all turned orange. The smell is disastrous
HELP!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by fperrin48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So great for my complexion - gives a natural glow that doesn't look fake at all... my presonnale secret.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really pale skin and this tends to make me a little orange. I bought it because it has vitamins in it and I thought it would help with my acne scars, but the orange color is too much for me. I got the tube because I thought it was a lot more hygenic then the tub.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2004 1:42:00 AM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Review for a sample: My experience was pretty similar to a reviewer below. I am very pale, LSC Sand, and this would have been a great product if I trying to be a Sunkist orange for Halloween. Or if I just wanted really ugly skin color for a day...anyway, I gave it to a friend of mine with much much darker skin and she really liked it. The color orange did not show up on her skin, but it did impart a glow that she really liked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

This is a great product. This is not a product for anybody who is cool-toned. It also is not meant to be used and slathered all over the face. Moderation is the key with this product. It is not a foundation, nor a skin cream. A little bit goes a long way and gives a wonderful glow to a warm, peachy complexion. Wonderful for redheads and auburn hair. First time I used it, i went overboard and used it almost like a foundation. It's an orangy-apricot shade. Common sense would have told me I'd end up that color. I dab it on like cream blush now, and on other spots of my face. It's great, but, if you're going to use it, use a light hand. A product is only as good as its owner.