August 21, 2014 | 1981 users online

Masks - Lancome - Empreinte

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ZaZa9292

Probably my favourite mask and one I've been using for years. Unlike other clay-based masks, this one doesn't dry in a hard crust that cracks and flakes, but retains a softness and smoothness that makes it really pleasant to use. Cleans and clears the skin really well without drying it out too much, de-shines and leaves me with a more even-toned, brighter complexion that's even a touch lighter than normal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by springchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this clay mask as an alternative to the shiseido pureness mask I'd been using to see if there was something more effective while still gentle...and I have to say the results are pretty similar - though I personally prefer the shiseido mask better for cosmetic reasons (nicer scent, nicer texture, more smooth application). It didn't really make much of a difference in getting rid of blackheads, which is the main effect I was looking for, however I definitely leaves skin less greasy. So my search for an effective product for blackheads continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 7:00:00 PM More reviews by heatheru

Great mask for oily or acne-prone skin. Not to be used by someone with dry skin - it will dry you out even more. I use this 3 times a week on my nose to minimize my blackheads and oil. I also use this as a spot treatment for zits, just dab a bit on and leave it overnight. It looks funny, but works better than most treatments I have used. I will definately buy again, but not anytime soon, since the tube lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have somewhat-combination-at-times-acne-prone-but-pretty-much-normal skin and I really love this mask. It makes my skin look and feel clean and refreshed. It keeps my skin from getting too oily, and it definately helps with breakouts, at least for me. I also like using it as a spot treatment overnight and I find that really helps in speeding up the process of getting rid of pimples and taking away their redness and obvious-ness. I also don't mind the scent of this mask, I find it to be clean and tolerable. I just realized the other day that I have had the same tube of this mask for at least 3 months now, and it is only a little over half done. Considering that I use it about twice a week, and as a spot treatment practically every night, I think that you definately get your moneys worth with this product, because it has lasted me longer than most other face masks have. It is still somewhat expensive, but I will probably repurchase it again anyways.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combination and I find this mask can be a bit uncomfortable and drying while it's on...but it definitely makes my skin feel squeaky clean. The other thing I use it for is as a spot treatment, I just dab a little onto any pimples and leave it for 1/2 and hour, wash off and the redness usually goes away. It also lasts ages, so I guess if you really like it then it's excellent value for money. I think I'll try something else next time though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this mask. i have used it for years. i use it anytime my skin needs an extra boost of cleaning. because i am dry, i often follow it with a moisture mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

WOW! I normally don't put a lot of faith into masking, but I have changed my mind! This mask is phenomenal! My skin is GLOWING and not oily at all (it tends to look dull and greasy mid-afternoon). I much prefer this to the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, as I feel that it cleans better "deep-down" and gives my skin this spectacular glow. Almost pearlized. I will definately purchase when my sample runs out! I also love that it dries quickly---5 minutes is all it takes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love it, it makes me feel so fresh and clean, it seems to have tightened my pores considerably and lessened my acne. It smells remarkably like mint antacid tablets. Weird. But not at all unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2006 11:21:00 AM More reviews by hiulla

i don't have too many problems with my skin, it's pretty normal, so i can't use this one too often, since it dries my skin a little, so i use it once a week, no more. but when i do, i just love it, because it really cleans my skin and leaves it sparkling clean. it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2006 10:27:00 AM More reviews by redjenny

A very average mask, nothing special at all. My skin feels cleaner and softer afterward but I much prefer my Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque--that vacuums out pores, reduces redness, leaves skin glowing ... you can see the effects for days. The Lancome mask just doesn't compare.