September 19, 2014 | 1774 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Gentle Cover Concealer Stick (Yellow)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lipglossartist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used plenty of concealers to try and tame dark under eye circles and reddened acne spots. This stick is perfect for under the eyes (just darkness, not puffieness). and for hiding the 'red tinge' of healing acne. If your skin is still broken from blemishes, this may only accentuate the dry flakiness..but in the later stages, does an impeccable job in hiding pink/redness.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lelik99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It didnt cover my bleamishes at all! It looks too cakey and obvious.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by calluses

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did NOT help my dark circles --- if anything, it made them more prominent. I use sponges to blend my make-up, but this stuff wouldn't blend, but rather caked into the lines under my eyes and merely added a yellowish tinge to the darkness. I do NOT recommend this product for undereye circles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me. Typically, I don't buy concealer sticks, but this one happened to be discontinued at Target and it was dirt cheap, so I thought I would try it. I didn't find it hard to blend, but it did not cover my dark circles at all. I would not pay full price for this item ~ it's too expensive and it doesn't work...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

I bought one in Green for Redness and Yellow for undereye cricles. The yellow stick is what I'm reviewing here.
I have had a hard time finding a concealer for my undereyes for a loooong time. I am olive-skinned and most are very pinky much too warm for my less blue and more brownish undereye circles.
the color is PERFECT but the blendablity bites, bad enuff i would not buy it again (at that price HECK no) It ends up looking powdery on the inside corner of my eye and greasy along the outer edge...I know I am confused as well. *sigh* Im still looking for my HG undereye concealer, and it's not PF Gentle Cover Concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by sabong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a replacement for my concealer from Zhen, whose products are made for women with yellow undertones. It worked surprisingly well. In fact, the concealers looked nearly identical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

wow. i saw some really bad reviews. i'm surprised! i love this product. i'm about to start on my second one! this is great. this is the only product that hasn't left my makeup bag, actually. and i would buy again and again, since i already have(: i definitely would recommend this. and this is best applied with your finger!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by miranda20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it works ok. i have really dark circle under my eyes and i usually use the cream formula, but i couldn't find it one day, so i bought the stick. it gave decent coverage, and it doesn't get cakey, but it's a *little* hard to blend. i would buy it again, but only if i couldn't find the cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know there is a lot of people who hate this product but I love it. I just dot it on and roll onto my bottom eyes. I dont use a lot. I also got it at bealls for a dollar. Well worth the price. I like their dual concealors better. I have the green one and I like it for blemishes or imperfections. I just like it because I got it so cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by peacelovepanic13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate it, it did NOT work. Do not buy this. All I have to say :[