Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick (Yellow)

3.2

TRIDECYL STEARATE,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE,TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL,OZOKERITE,DIETHYLHEXL ADIPATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE,BEESWAX,KAOLIN,ASCORBYL PALMITATE,BHT,CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE,CITRIC ACID,GLYCERYL OLEATE,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,TBHQ, VEGETABLE OIL, PROPYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN:TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS,IRON OXIDES,TALC, ULTRAMARINES.

on 6/24/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer covers my undereye circles pretty well, but application is a bit harsh since the skin gets rubbed. I like that it blends in with my skin.

on 5/16/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

the only good thing about this product is the color. The texture is hard and pasty, making application a nightmare for undereyes... maybe someone could make it work on the face -- but even there I found it to be uneven and splotchy. Whatever waxes are used in the formulation of this product make it extremely difficult to apply and for it to do any good as far as disguising imperfections.. and after all that is what concealers are for.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used plenty of concealers to try and tame dark under eye circles and reddened acne spots. This stick is perfect for under the eyes (just darkness, not puffieness). and for hiding the 'red tinge' of healing acne. If your skin is still broken from blemishes, this may only accentuate the dry flakiness..but in the later stages, does an impeccable job in hiding pink/redness.

on 4/27/2010 8:44:00 PM

It didnt cover my bleamishes at all! It looks too cakey and obvious.

on 3/7/2010 10:29:00 AM

This did NOT help my dark circles --- if anything, it made them more prominent. I use sponges to blend my make-up, but this stuff wouldn't blend, but rather caked into the lines under my eyes and merely added a yellowish tinge to the darkness. I do NOT recommend this product for undereye circles.

on 3/7/2010 12:28:00 AM

This product did not work for me. Typically, I don't buy concealer sticks, but this one happened to be discontinued at Target and it was dirt cheap, so I thought I would try it. I didn't find it hard to blend, but it did not cover my dark circles at all. I would not pay full price for this item ~ it's too expensive and it doesn't work...

on 2/22/2010 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought one in Green for Redness and Yellow for undereye cricles. The yellow stick is what I'm reviewing here.
I have had a hard time finding a concealer for my undereyes for a loooong time. I am olive-skinned and most are very pinky much too warm for my less blue and more brownish undereye circles.
the color is PERFECT but the blendablity bites, bad enuff i would not buy it again (at that price HECK no) It ends up looking powdery on the inside corner of my eye and greasy along the outer edge...I know I am confused as well. *sigh* Im still looking for my HG undereye concealer, and it's not PF Gentle Cover Concealer.

on 2/9/2010 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for a replacement for my concealer from Zhen, whose products are made for women with yellow undertones. It worked surprisingly well. In fact, the concealers looked nearly identical.

on 12/19/2009 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

wow. i saw some really bad reviews. i'm surprised! i love this product. i'm about to start on my second one! this is great. this is the only product that hasn't left my makeup bag, actually. and i would buy again and again, since i already have(: i definitely would recommend this. and this is best applied with your finger!

on 11/23/2009 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

it works ok. i have really dark circle under my eyes and i usually use the cream formula, but i couldn't find it one day, so i bought the stick. it gave decent coverage, and it doesn't get cakey, but it's a *little* hard to blend. i would buy it again, but only if i couldn't find the cream.