April 17, 2014 | 862 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Coffee Shop

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I've had this palette for a long time and continuously used it too. Its a good quad of browns that are actually very pigmented for a drugstore shadow. I like that it has a matte dark brown and then two lighter shimmery colors one of which I find to be a good coppery color. I don't know how much I care for the gold though it seems borderline tacky to me but overall good palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Missdawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this quad the other day at rite aid on a BOGOF. I wore all 4 colors today. The white on the inner eye and at the browbone, the goldy yellow on the inner lid, the copper on the last 2/3 and the dk brown in the outer v and crease. It was a beautiful natural color and it stayed all day. I can't give my opinion without a primer or a setting spray because I use both on all my makeup looks. I've read some reviewers stating that CG e/s aren't very pigmented but I just moisten my brush and it helps with the vibrancy. But at $5.50 for 2 quads Im not complaining!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly high pigmented. I was hoping the yellow-looking color would be a bit more golden, but it really is a shimmery yellow. No complaints, though. All colors are strongly pigmented, do not crease or fade. It looks great in contrast with my eyes, which are very dark brown. This shadow brings out the color in them. I don't like the applicator, but this is no huge deal at all, and does not take away from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by michex8

I have this product, the ONLY thing I don't like is the brush to apply it with. They're very high pigmented, and give me radiant color! I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by bangitslauren

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this quad. I have hit pan on the yellow color, because for some reason i have to dig into it to get any color. I have also hit pan on the white shade, because i LOVE using it as a highlight. The copper color looks really nice in my crease, and the texture is really nice and soft. The brown shade is matte and i dont really use it very often, but it would look nice as a liner :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Sabby9523

I really like this product. The colors have great pigmentation and the colors are great for summertime! The texture feels nice and the shadow seems to stay on all day. I picked this up at my discount store for a dollar so this was a bargain for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by fauxamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this quad simply because I love the color combination. The shadows are very subtle on me and I use this quad when I am going for a more natural look. I have dark brown eyes, black hair, and am light skinned African-American (golden undertones).

The colors aren't as pigmented as they could be, and the applicator, of course, is garbage. The packaging could use some work, as the cases are kind of flimsy, but you get what you pay for.

I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by vietcouture

Loooove this quad, i only bought it cause i thought it best resembles the MAC Spiched chocolate quad, but when i got spiced chocoloate only one colour didnt. Unlike the other eye shadows from CG, i think this one has every single colour pigmented very well. This colour is great for started, has the essential neutral colours, and quite cheap too!. i Reccomend this quad , very nice to have around

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I first decided to buy this when I saw a girl in high school putting it on in the bathroom :P it includes four colors: Mocha Mousse (dark brown), Hot Cider (reddish copper), Caramel Kiss (yellow gold), and Creme Fraiche (off-white). I have fair/light neutral-toned skin and brown eyes and hair, and these colors look pretty good on me. however, Caramel Kiss is really yellow but still looks nice somehow. usually I use it on the inner half of the lid or to highlight a bit. Hot Cider is too brash if I use it all over the lid, but it is beautiful in the crease :) Creme Fraiche is nice for a highlighter (probably the only use for a color that light), and Mocha Mousse is good for the outer corners of eyes or as an eyeliner. I'd buy it again! I really like Cover Girl's eyeshadows because they are well pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this quad mainly for the brown colour to fill in my brows. I dont use the gold or bronze colours alot..and i use the lightest colour as a highlight. Those are the only two that have hit pan...dark brown and light colour.

would purch again? No, only because i can buy a seperate brown to do my brows and i have a tonne of light shades to highlight with. Over all tho...not bad.
PACKAGING IS GARBAGE MY LID BROKE OFF

UPDATE:
I tried a look with the broze colour in the outer v and up in the crease...it makes for a nice neutral look, think i'll do this look more often