September 20, 2014 | 1852 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by emilyxchristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for five days now. I recently suffered a major breakout of pimples around my nose area, forehead, chin, and around my hairline. This product has improved the breakout majorly. I apply a small amount on a pimple and a gracious amount on problem areas, and I'm seeing improvement the next morning. It dries quickly, and doesn't irritate my skin. The breakout is almost gone now, and after trying everything, even oatmeal, this treatment was the most effective in clearing my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I really like this, which is surprising because I generally don't like salicylic acid on my skin. One night, I spent the night at my friend's house and forgot to pack my trusted Persa-Gel. She had some I this, so I dabbed a little on a giant pimple I had for about a week. Oh my gosh, the next morning it was gone, vanished!!!! That has never happened before. I was sooooo impressed that I went out an bought some the next day. I have been loving it so much. It gently kills even the most stubborn pimples without overdrying or irritating my skin in any way. I also love that it is clear, so when I go to the gym or the beach, or just don't feel like wearing makeup, I can put some on and it won't be super obvious.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Lexchanel

This product is absolutely awful!! I starting breaking out for the first time a few months ago (I'm 22) and used this product religiously to get rid of my pimples and I can say with out a doubt this gel made my zits 100x worse! I used this products for a couples months with the hopes that it would start to work but I finally decided to give up on it and only a few days later my pimples that I had for months started to clear up. I will never touch this product again, complete false advertising.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by katwiiinaD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I put a pea size gel on my acne spots for a month now. I saw the results did nothing and got even worse. It didn't work for me and I was ripped off. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This gel works amazing!!!!!!!

I rarely breakout but during that fun time of the month I get some breakouts. This gel works really good as a spot treatment and also during the warmer months due to my skin getting oilier and sweat this works great for breakouts on the body as well.

This stuff imo reeks like a heavy alcohlic drink lol but it works so good that it makes up for the nasty scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by beffuhknee88

I hate this stuff. I have been using it for a few months now....I don't have bad skin really, just occasional breakouts. Every time I get a new pimple I reach for this product for some odd reason. I guess I just think 'maybe this time it will work'....well it doesn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by chloelam29

Worst pimple gel ever! I had massive zits and I put it on day and night for a week. Didn't do anything! It was a gel and had a very strong smell which made me feel dizzy. It just made my pimples more noticeable and shiny. I would not purchase it ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gabbyiella

I'm on my second tube. I occasionally have acne, i don't have it when im not on my period though. I find that this best works on soon to be large pimples, meaning ones that are just small bumps that will turn large. This will not work as efficiently on big red welts, as it will on preventing them with small acne growing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works well and lasts forever. I can see a noticeable difference when I use it on pimples. It smells strongly though, which is a downside. I've also found if you use a lot or use it frequently, it can give you dry spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I like the tube and I like putting it on my oily nose. Will repurchase just because I like it as a spot treatment.