September 1, 2014 | 2158 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Lexchanel

This product is absolutely awful!! I starting breaking out for the first time a few months ago (I'm 22) and used this product religiously to get rid of my pimples and I can say with out a doubt this gel made my zits 100x worse! I used this products for a couples months with the hopes that it would start to work but I finally decided to give up on it and only a few days later my pimples that I had for months started to clear up. I will never touch this product again, complete false advertising.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by katwiiinaD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I put a pea size gel on my acne spots for a month now. I saw the results did nothing and got even worse. It didn't work for me and I was ripped off. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This gel works amazing!!!!!!!

I rarely breakout but during that fun time of the month I get some breakouts. This gel works really good as a spot treatment and also during the warmer months due to my skin getting oilier and sweat this works great for breakouts on the body as well.

This stuff imo reeks like a heavy alcohlic drink lol but it works so good that it makes up for the nasty scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by beffuhknee88

I hate this stuff. I have been using it for a few months now....I don't have bad skin really, just occasional breakouts. Every time I get a new pimple I reach for this product for some odd reason. I guess I just think 'maybe this time it will work'....well it doesn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by chloelam29

Worst pimple gel ever! I had massive zits and I put it on day and night for a week. Didn't do anything! It was a gel and had a very strong smell which made me feel dizzy. It just made my pimples more noticeable and shiny. I would not purchase it ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gabbyiella

I'm on my second tube. I occasionally have acne, i don't have it when im not on my period though. I find that this best works on soon to be large pimples, meaning ones that are just small bumps that will turn large. This will not work as efficiently on big red welts, as it will on preventing them with small acne growing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works well and lasts forever. I can see a noticeable difference when I use it on pimples. It smells strongly though, which is a downside. I've also found if you use a lot or use it frequently, it can give you dry spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I like the tube and I like putting it on my oily nose. Will repurchase just because I like it as a spot treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Rayda4Life

Overall, I really like this product. It performs well. However, I am not very fond of the smell. I don't know why but it really smells like cheap perfume so I tend not to put this product around my nose area.

I purchased this product over two years ago and it lasted me till now but recently I lost that one so I decided to go purchase another one. I find the new packing isn't as effective as the old packing but it still does what it promises so I guess that's not a big deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by beautiful13

I bought this product a few days ago at priceline and it was $9.95 and I wanted to give it a go because I saw heaps of good reviews on it. I used this on some of my pimples that were irritating me and were quite noticeable and it worked a bit, it reduced the redness but it didn't reduce the size much and after 3 times of using it on one pimple it left the dead skin of it and i had to peel it off in the end. It was overpriced for me and I will not be repurchasing this.