LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb

3.6

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), *Limonene, *Linalool, Pink Heart Confetti, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 4, D&C Red No. 27, Candy Flowers. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

Smells great, looks pretty, fizzes nicely... but does leave a kind of messy confetti in your tub. I'd still buy it again just because I like it. :)

on 11/23/2009 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a bath bomb I ALWAYS get. Great scent, I love it and some of the profit (maybe all, not sure) from this product goes to breast cancer research so it great for you and others

on 10/23/2009 9:58:00 AM

A few notes about Think Pink!
1. I love the scent. It's a sweet, girly smell. It pairs well with Creamy Candy in my tub. If you like sickeningly sweet scents (i do! i do!) You'll probably adore Think Pink.
2. As others noted, it will turn your water a glorious shade of pink!
3. I hate the little candies that pop off and stick me in the bu---..well you know. Sock it if this is an issue for you too!
4. Unfortunately, I don't notice the scent of it lingering on my body as much as I would like. Pairing it with Creamy Candy helps a bit though!

on 7/24/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS: (1) the scent is sweet and girly- I could smell the lavender an vanilla with a warm undertone. (2) Turns the bath water pink! (3) leaves skin soft. (4) proceeds go to breast cancer research.

CONS: (1) the pleasant combo of vanilla and lavender is fleeting and does not last or permeate the bath. (2) the cute confetti is sweet when it first appears in the bath water, but leaves a big mess when you drain the tub. (3) had to use the whole bath bomb, not just half to get a pleasant affect.

Overall, this was an expensive indulgence that did little to satisfy me. On the plus side, proceeds go towards fighting breast cancer, so it makes me feel guilty to admit that I am less likely to repurchase in future due to dissatisfaction. I also wish this was not too messy in the tub, thankfully no pink ring was left behind, but the confetti made a big mess, it would have been more pleasant if they were water soluble.
Happy Shopping.

I love this scent. It's so sugary and vanilla-y, plus it's PINK! The obvious cons are the crap that's leftover in your tub after you're done, but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing this sweet pink beauty. This is my second favorite after Haagenbath (RIP).

on 6/30/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first bath bomb and I loved it! I couldn't believe how soft my skin was after using it and it turns the water a deep pink with little flowers and hearts floating around..def. a fun bath! A little messy to clean up afterwards but I don't care about that. (you can always put it into a stocking and you wont have the mess). Love this!

on 5/6/2009 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first bath bomb and it was FUN! I put the ball in a stocking because I was worried about clogging the drain. The water turned a really pretty pink color, and I looked in the stocking, and the cute little confetti hearts appeared to be made out of felt. This bomb smelled really good, and I could smell it in the bath, and a little on my skin. The smell was a mixture of sweet and fruity, but I can't come up with any specific smells. It made my skin feel silky, both in the tub and out.

on 3/5/2009 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Such an interesting fragrance. I have always loved Vanilla and Lavendar together. This bomb brings them together in a new way. The confetti hearts inside are so cute that you cant help but smile. I must admit that I have eaten the candies....they are just too good.

on 11/18/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know if I like this yet. I didn't find the smell as strong as espected and I didn't get much moisturization. However, I loved the colour and all the little pink hearts it left all over the bath tub. I will probably try this one again... with my tub less overflowing. I think there was too much water for the bomb.

on 11/12/2008 12:02:00 PM

I love the sweet scent of flowers in this bath bomb. I also like the pink color of the bath water. The biggest plus would have to be the confetti hearts that are dispersed into the tub as the bomb fizzes away. I did not know about them before my bath, but they were a welcome surprise. I haven't given any of the bath bombs more than 3 Lippies because they don't last long enough in my opinion. I plan to try the best selling Butterball and Sex Bomb next. I will wait for my friend, Angela's review on the Butterball before purchasing. : )

Top Rated LUSH Products