April 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent. It's so sugary and vanilla-y, plus it's PINK! The obvious cons are the crap that's leftover in your tub after you're done, but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing this sweet pink beauty. This is my second favorite after Haagenbath (RIP).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first bath bomb and I loved it! I couldn't believe how soft my skin was after using it and it turns the water a deep pink with little flowers and hearts floating around..def. a fun bath! A little messy to clean up afterwards but I don't care about that. (you can always put it into a stocking and you wont have the mess). Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first bath bomb and it was FUN! I put the ball in a stocking because I was worried about clogging the drain. The water turned a really pretty pink color, and I looked in the stocking, and the cute little confetti hearts appeared to be made out of felt. This bomb smelled really good, and I could smell it in the bath, and a little on my skin. The smell was a mixture of sweet and fruity, but I can't come up with any specific smells. It made my skin feel silky, both in the tub and out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such an interesting fragrance. I have always loved Vanilla and Lavendar together. This bomb brings them together in a new way. The confetti hearts inside are so cute that you cant help but smile. I must admit that I have eaten the candies....they are just too good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know if I like this yet. I didn't find the smell as strong as espected and I didn't get much moisturization. However, I loved the colour and all the little pink hearts it left all over the bath tub. I will probably try this one again... with my tub less overflowing. I think there was too much water for the bomb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I love the sweet scent of flowers in this bath bomb. I also like the pink color of the bath water. The biggest plus would have to be the confetti hearts that are dispersed into the tub as the bomb fizzes away. I did not know about them before my bath, but they were a welcome surprise. I haven't given any of the bath bombs more than 3 Lippies because they don't last long enough in my opinion. I plan to try the best selling Butterball and Sex Bomb next. I will wait for my friend, Angela's review on the Butterball before purchasing. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by neverfadetogray

Pretty pink water and a nice scent - sweet but slightly floral. I can't really comment on how moisturizing it was because I also tossed in half of a Melting Marshmallow Moment bath melt. My skin does feel moisturized, but I'm not sure which product is more responsible or if it's a combination of both. Also, this didn't leave any mess behind. No pink rings around the tub here. =] I didn't know about the confetti beforehand so it was a nice surprise.

I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing this...I'm pretty new to Lush and I want to love the bath bombs, but I'm liking the bubble bars more so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by AprilBride07

I'm quite new to the bath bombs from Lush, and I'm still unsure about them. This was okay. I wasn't crazy about it at all. I really did love the scent and how it made my skin feel after the tub, but I hated the confetti! It's stuck on my tub!

I do think $6.25 is a lil expensive for a one time bath use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is ok. Just ok. Scent disappears after a few mins. I thought the candy and confetti were cute, but they bath bomb didn't do all that much. A bit procey for over $5 and it didn't do too much. Won't repurchase, but I didn't hate it, I just didn't love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by koen0126

One of my favorites, makes for a fun bathing experience. Pink, girly, sweet, with confetti. Great for girly-girls. One of the bigger bath bombs that they offer