July 22, 2014 | 2104 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first bath bomb and I loved it! I couldn't believe how soft my skin was after using it and it turns the water a deep pink with little flowers and hearts floating around..def. a fun bath! A little messy to clean up afterwards but I don't care about that. (you can always put it into a stocking and you wont have the mess). Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first bath bomb and it was FUN! I put the ball in a stocking because I was worried about clogging the drain. The water turned a really pretty pink color, and I looked in the stocking, and the cute little confetti hearts appeared to be made out of felt. This bomb smelled really good, and I could smell it in the bath, and a little on my skin. The smell was a mixture of sweet and fruity, but I can't come up with any specific smells. It made my skin feel silky, both in the tub and out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such an interesting fragrance. I have always loved Vanilla and Lavendar together. This bomb brings them together in a new way. The confetti hearts inside are so cute that you cant help but smile. I must admit that I have eaten the candies....they are just too good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know if I like this yet. I didn't find the smell as strong as espected and I didn't get much moisturization. However, I loved the colour and all the little pink hearts it left all over the bath tub. I will probably try this one again... with my tub less overflowing. I think there was too much water for the bomb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I love the sweet scent of flowers in this bath bomb. I also like the pink color of the bath water. The biggest plus would have to be the confetti hearts that are dispersed into the tub as the bomb fizzes away. I did not know about them before my bath, but they were a welcome surprise. I haven't given any of the bath bombs more than 3 Lippies because they don't last long enough in my opinion. I plan to try the best selling Butterball and Sex Bomb next. I will wait for my friend, Angela's review on the Butterball before purchasing. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by neverfadetogray

Pretty pink water and a nice scent - sweet but slightly floral. I can't really comment on how moisturizing it was because I also tossed in half of a Melting Marshmallow Moment bath melt. My skin does feel moisturized, but I'm not sure which product is more responsible or if it's a combination of both. Also, this didn't leave any mess behind. No pink rings around the tub here. =] I didn't know about the confetti beforehand so it was a nice surprise.

I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing this...I'm pretty new to Lush and I want to love the bath bombs, but I'm liking the bubble bars more so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by AprilBride07

I'm quite new to the bath bombs from Lush, and I'm still unsure about them. This was okay. I wasn't crazy about it at all. I really did love the scent and how it made my skin feel after the tub, but I hated the confetti! It's stuck on my tub!

I do think $6.25 is a lil expensive for a one time bath use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is ok. Just ok. Scent disappears after a few mins. I thought the candy and confetti were cute, but they bath bomb didn't do all that much. A bit procey for over $5 and it didn't do too much. Won't repurchase, but I didn't hate it, I just didn't love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by koen0126

One of my favorites, makes for a fun bathing experience. Pink, girly, sweet, with confetti. Great for girly-girls. One of the bigger bath bombs that they offer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This was actually the first Bath Bomb that i tried. Love it. Smells really good, just wish it smelled stronger in the water. Loved the heart conffetti. Turned the water a nice pink color. Made me feel young and girlie. Didn't wanna get out the tub. Almost cried when i had to drain the water =( Not my Favorite but it sure is up there =)
UPDATE:::
Why did they shrink the size of this bathbomb?!?