November 24, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it, just because of the smell I ll buy again, its a good moisturizer and fun for a massage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with this gorgeous massage bar a few years ago and have bought it a few more times over the years. The smell is just so absolutely delicious, it's such a shame that Lush doesn't make this in a liquid form to be used as a moisturiser! My only qualm is the price because at NZD$14.50 it means I can't re-purchase as often as I would like. Really amazing to have a massage done with this bar or just use it as a body moisturiser. Yum yum yum!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I normally don't care for the massage bars. I don't have a use for them as I prefer to use the body lotions to moisturize my skin. But I have to admit that I'm a real sucker for this one. It's so cute and smells sooo delicious that I'm always tempted to taste it. The chocolate is messy but I just use in the bathroom, not sitting on my bed or anywhere else that I wouldn't want to get chocolate on. Mmmmm...anytime I'm in the bathroom and it catches my eye I just pick it up and smell it for a bit..lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by SSGMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I own two of them and my oh my does my boyfriend love the smell of it...I cant get him off of me. I use it after i get out of the shower like a moisturizer. The oils of the bar last on my skin for a long time. Im always scared im going to get stung by bees though because its so sweet smelling. :) I highly recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of something sweet because honey you will be the sweetest thing anyone has ever smelt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I could eat it, and also smell like it all day long :( I adore this little peace of massage bar. Very romantic, sweet, and yummy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

OOOHHH MY GOD! This smells so gorgeous!!! I fell in love at first side!
Yes, there are peaces of chocolate in it that make a mess. But as other reviewers have told before, you can easily cut out the chocolate "heart".
I love to use it instead of a body lotion after a long day and I totally enjoy the smell and feel calm afterwards. It helps me to relax.
So if you like sweet scents and don't mind rubbing in oily textures, try this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Soft Coeur is $10.50AUD in Australia -- such a lot of money for a small amount of product, a significant portion of which can not be used because it leaves chocolate streaks on your skin. That said, I heart Soft Coeur. Even though it is not fragrance free and essential oils can cause sensitivity issues, it is the only thing that relieves my seasonal eczema. I've tried Vaseline, steriod creams from the pharmacy, and vitamin e creams but LUSH's massage bars are the only thing that stops me from being dry and itchy in the winter. A few usage tips: because Soft Coeur starts to smell like spoilt milk after a few months (not that it will last that long if you use it all the time), I always find myself at LUSH buying more; so getting more than one massage bar (I also like Fever) and a free tin (for buying two bars) and then storing the unused back-ups in a ziplock bag in the fridge is a good idea. Before using Soft Coeur, I unwrap the fresh bar at home and use a knife to dig out the chocolate centre; this is easy to do because the chocolate always seems to be near the surface of the bar, not really in the centre (fortunately). I like to use Soft Coeur after bathing or showering. To use it, I roll it in my palms until my body heat makes le Coeur slightly soft, then I rub my greasy hands all over my skin. C'est bon!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Delish!
It smells devine, like honey and chocolate.
I admit, I've tasted it a few times (I don't reccomend doing that).
It's super moisturizing, and I get compliments all the time that I "smell so good!".
My skin has a nice sheen, and it's just fab!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 7:21:00 AM More reviews by LizziBizzi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love every Lush massage bar I've tried. This one's fairly indulgent, since it's a lot smaller than the rest and therefore a good bit more expensive. It's really a 2-use bar (one for you, one for your loved one!), as opposed to the others, which last for ages. It's so lovely, though, that I really don't care.
'The Honeymooner' is definitely an appropriate name for this - it's best used for romantic purposes. Because of the chocolate centre, it is messy. You're going to need to take a shower afterwards (and change your sheets!), so it's more appropriate for making a night of it than a business-like massage. The chocolate orange vanilla scent is heavenly and, like all Lush massage bars, it feels absolutely gorgeous on the skin. Definitely recommended for a romantic night in (or weekend away - let the hotel deal with the sheets!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by shestudieslaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I was tempted a few times to taste it.

Ultra moisturing, with a delicious scent. My brown skin glistens when I wear it.

$8.95 for a small heart shaped piece, and because of my frequest use, doesn't last too long.