November 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Fragrance Free Luminous Translucent Loose Powder

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by AllBoutMakeUp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I haven't used Coty powder in years and had really forgotten about it until I read the reviews on MUA so decided to give it a try again. I bought the Natural and the Extra Coverage Translucent and love the matte finish they give my skin. I am oily, especially in my T-Zone and this powder keeps me matte all day. I ended up going in search of the Luminous variety but was having trouble finding it. Lo and Behold , I walked into the cosmetic section of my local K-mart recently and there it was just waiting for me to grab it up! The luminous powder is difficult to find so I bought the only 2 boxes they had. I find the luminous powder gives me a slight dewy look and not shiny or sparkly at all. I actually like the smell of these powders, reminds me of my days as a young girl just beginning to discover makeup. I would definetly purchase again but seeing how I have like 4 boxes I will probably have no reason to purchase more.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How about getting a crapload of creamy, light wearing, luminous face power in a really cute box for about $5?!

That is all I have to say about that.

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lotusgarden

I really enjoy the light, natural look that this powder gives me. I gently dust it across my face with a large makeup brush (as with most powders, you have to be careful not to overdo it or you look as though as though you have been hit with an open sack of flour) and usually do not have to re-apply it for the rest of the day, making this my current powder of choice and one of my favorite products. I find it gives my skin a gentle glow and makes it appear as though I am wearing no powder at all. I love the retro packaging but it can be a pain to open without the product spilling! My only complaint is that the company needs a better package without losing it's vintage beauty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am sorry but as a highly sensitive to scented products person this product really irked me because it is NOT fragrance free. Get real Coty. When I returned it for my refund the manager took a whiff and his eyes watered...LOL

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by tideturns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love the way it looks on the outside- but i am not a fan of the "punch your own holes in the plastic" deal.... my mom uses this stuff- and i had been stealing hers since i was 12- i recently decided to buy it again (i am 25) and i like this stuff better than most department store brand powders. the only downside is it leaves a slightly powdery look to my makeup (its a powder but i dont want it to LOOK powdery on me!)
so i am sticking to bare minerals sheer powder- but for the price this would be my number 2 for powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by freaknpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love this stuff but the packaging is horrible.
It spills out all over the place each time I open it.
They do give you a lot of it for the price.
I need to buy something to keep this in and ill be happy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I bought this at Walmart *thinking* it could work like Laura Mercier's secret brightening concealer powder...NOPE...it was glittery and shimmery, not at all what I want for my almost 40 year old skin under my eyes. I would not repurchase nor finish what I bought. I also tried this as a highlighter on the upper cheekbones of my mother (who is in her late 60s) and it looked horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by chvatal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wish i'd read these reviews before taking out the little plastic piece inside the container-- now i'm faced with a gaping pot of powder that's sure to get everywhere. it looks lovely on my bathroom counter, though! no scent that i can detect, which is great, but comes across as really, really shiny on me. this probably won't work long term because i'm trying to get away from being shiny. however, if you're looking for more a dewy look, this would work great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Rockette13

I really love the vintage packaging this comes in and the light fragrance it has. It works pretty well when it comes to setting my makeup and absorbing oil, but the shimmer in it is a bit much as an all-over face powder on my oily skin. It looks glowy at first, but then starts to make my face look shiny. If I blot a lot, then it looks ok though. I will finish up this box of powder and then try the Translucent one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Great powder! However, I do wish that it came in a different container though! As, I don't care about the whole poking holes into the plastic bit, in order to get the powder to dispense. That is so "old school", in my opinion.