April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sakura Bath Ballistic

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by budjaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent. I found it to be quite noticeable, but not overpowering. I used it with the 17 cherry tree lane soap - very nice, although I was unusually dry after the bath. My one complaint - the bath bomb is disappointing in color. My water was a purpleish gray. Blah.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by 1iwilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love how this smells up my house, my skin, and lasts if i just use the 17 cherry lane soap (whicj lush discontinued.. the dumbdumbs!) i feel like a happy girl in spring.. even if it is murky fall..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this soo much. Smells bright- like a beautiful spring day with a hint of cherry blossoms. lovely. I toss one into my bath and I love the way it fizzes in the water. Put one underneathe your back and you get a light, tingly massage.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by SandyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this free with a Lush order. Not my favorite of their bath bombs. It is a very strong floral. If you like floral scents, you would probably like this. But I prefer foody sweet scents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this is not so strongly scented, it is really elegant. I agree with everyone who has called this the "grown-up" bath bomb; it feels very refined and lovely. I suppose if it were more strongly scented, it would not be so refined. I also have to say that this is the prettiest bath bomb. Most are nothing to look at, and the ones that they 'decorate' tend to be gaudy. This bath bomb is gently dappled...gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by BasiaS

Hmmm, I like this. The floral scent is crisp, not too strong. It's ok when it comes to moisturizing my skin. I don't love it, but sometimes you just want to try something new, you know?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Very nice bath bomb :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2005 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Jessimau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent! There's something about it that just makes me happy. Only problem is that the last time I used one it left a sticky ring on my body. It never did that before, so I wonder if I just didn't scrub off residue from another bath bomb well enough. I love the 17 Cherry Tree Lane soap as well. It's a great bomb to use in the winter because it's a cheerful, uplifting fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Katinka007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It has a delightful crisp floral fragrance. And since it's a bath bomb and doesn't have any detergent it doesn't dry my skin like some bath foams. I will definitely buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 3:11:00 PM More reviews by catters

Best smelling bath bomb EVER! The scent is so beautiful, delicate and springy. Heavenly cherry blossom scent lingers on your skin all day. I couldn't stop sniffing my arm. It is too lovely. If you like this, 17 Cherry Tree Lane soap smells just like it, IMO. (also by Lush)