December 21, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Ladybetter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a really pretty lipstick. Especially when it dries up. Brings out my face but it starts to look really faded and smeared after a while. Anyone know how I can fix this I will really appreciate the help

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't just "like" lipstick, I am a hardcore lipstick JUNKIE and Girl About Town is one of my all time favorites. I can't say enough about this color. There are many days were nothing but this will do. I try other hot pinks and they just don't look as perfect as GAT does. This lipstick prompted a lady to complement me by yelling, "Great lipstick!" across the produce section of a high end supermarket. I am fair skinned, blonde hair and blue eyes and this color really just brightens up my whole face and makes me look young and fresh. It's like a makeover in a tube. I love the finish (Amplified Creme) and it has considerable lasting power. I would definitely repurchase. I don't ever want to be without this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome color!! amplified!! yes.. it goes glossy and after few hours it becomes matte and stains perfectly!! it just gorgeous in my skin!! just adds dimensions to your face!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this!
It is the perfect hot pink on my skin tone (NC15-20) and it just works an absolute charm!
Definatly recommend this beautiful shade to anyone looking for a magenta/fucshia/hot pink
It's super pigmented and stays on forever and leaves a beautiful stain to the lips when worn off. It stays on when eating and drinking as well!
Great colour xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great looking pink lipstick that should go well with most skintones, looks especially nice on WOC. It doesn't hurt that this particular color is in the Amplified formula, which is my favorite lipstick finish from MAC. I always use some type of lip prep before applying lipsticks (lately I'm using MAC's Prep and Prime) and I get fantastic wear out of this. IMO, this shade and MAC's Lickable are almost identical. If you have one you really don't need the other (unless, of course, you favor one finish over the other).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by damifund

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

at first I wasn't feeling this lipstick but every time I have it on i get a lot of compliments. Now am in love with it. am an nw45 for reference. this lipstick last and its amplified.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

Lovely hot pink lipstick, I highly recommend this for those looking for a bold but wearable lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by cammbo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this shade on my nw10 skin! Has a creamy but long wearing finish. Definately not for the faint hearted, but if you like statement lips then this ones a winner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favorite mac lipstick!!! The finish is bombbbb. The color is beautiful. Nc42. I line it with nyx bloom.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, it's an amazing colour. Everyone raves about impassioned but for me this is one of mac's best pinks. It's a purple - ish fuschia. I pair this with cat eye and I get lots of compliments. Lasts all day.