Clinique Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

3.1

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol [] dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters [] camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure [] persea gratissima (avocado) sterols [] acetyl glucosamine [] phospholipids [] sodium rna [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] cholesterol [] hesperidin methyl chalcone [] caffeine [] dipeptide-2 [] phytosphingosine [] sodium dna [] sodium hyaluronate [] palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 [] ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate [] nordihydroguaiaretic acid [] glycosaminoglycans [] tocopheryl acetate [] linoleic acid [] trehalose [] sucrose [] linolenic acid [] micrococcus lysate [] polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate [] polysilicone-11 [] hydrogenated lecithin [] astrocaryum murumuru butter [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] propylene glycol dicaprate [] ethylhexyl stearate [] polymethylsilsesquioxane [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 2/9/2011 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This eye cream provides adequate moisture. Unlike some other eye treatment products, it did not irritate my skin. It is suitable for use under make-up or at night as a moisturizing eye treatment. Unfortunately, this cream does not provide any dramatic or even mild "repair" of fine lines or dark circles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG eye cream. I'm only 16 so I can't say if it corrects fine lines or wrinkles (but no cosmetic can correct wrinkles, anyway. It's all about preventing) but it works wonders for my dark circles. My right eye doesn't even need that much concealer any more!
As for my left eye, it's a weird work in progress...
I have a 5 ml sample and it never runs out, seriously. I've had it for over year and I'm not even close to getting half way through the product.
Not sure if I would repurchase this because of the packaging and the price but I put 'Yes' just because I probably will sometime in the future when I realize no other eye cream can clear up my circles like Repairwear.

on 1/19/2011 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty surprised at the negative reviews on this product. For me it worked fantastically! It's an extremely rich and thick cream, and it makes my skin feel like its drank gallons of water. I'm only 21, so I don't have very many fine lines around my eyes yet, but this does keep my skin well moisturized and, from what I've seen, prevents them from popping up. I think older women with lines and wrinkles need something stronger, while us 20-somethings just need something preventative and moisturizing. I'll definitely keep buying this!

on 11/14/2010 5:55:00 PM

A super thick moisturizer with no active ingredients at all. You'd get the same effect using lard, which sits on top of the skin the same as this expensive waste of money.

on 11/1/2010 2:22:00 PM

First of all, I guess I don't really need any wrinkles to disappear since I'm 17 - I do have a very few faint fine lines - so maybe this product wasn't for me. However I have some bad dark circles.
This cream is very rich, and I liked the way it moisturized - but as other reviewers have said: that's about it. And for that amount of money, I'm sure there's something better to be found out there...

on 10/24/2010 9:11:00 PM

this product moisturizes really nicely. and thats about it.. literally. it does nothing else. it "repairs" nothing. i agree with a previous reviewer.. i honestly think my undereyes look worse since using this. i'm only 27 so i have few lines from smiling.. but the seem to be more prominent after using this a month.

on 8/17/2010 1:52:00 PM

This product is expensive for nothing, really. Yes, it does moisturize and I feel like that's all it does. It's very rich and creamy.. a little goes a long way. I bought it at the duty free so I'm glad it was only $35. But in Canada, it would have been $50 plus tax. Total waste of money. I've been using it day and night and I've seen no results. The skin around my eyes feel a lot softer but it does nothing with fine lines and dark circles. I'm 25 years old with very faint lines around my eyes.. my dark circles aren't so bad so I can get away without wearing a concealer. But for something that's $50 Canadian, I would expect that it will deminish the fine lines around my eyes. Also, my skin is VERY sensitive. This hasn't caused any irritation, although I've noticed one little tiny white bump that only showed up after using the cream and it hasn't gone away since. I'm going to try to finish the jar but I will not purchase it again. Also, I use a cotton swap to scoop up the moisturizer. I have long nails so I don't think it's very sanitary to keep dipping my fingers in the jar. I would suggest for you guys to find something else. If you guys have a HG eye cream that helps with fine lines and dark circles, let me know please! Thanks! Hope this helps!

on 5/14/2010 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm 29 and have faint lines under my eyes. This product does nothing for me. Yes it moisturizes, but the lines actually look more visible after using this product. I'm glad I purchased with a gift card and didn't use my money.

on 5/11/2010 5:17:00 AM

This eye cream is suppose to help those with wrinkles. I'm 28 years-old with slight fine lines starting and this has done absolutely nothing in the "repairwear" description.

It does moisturize, but be careful, if you apply too much it may cause the dreaded white bumps.

I will not repurchase as it has done nothing for my faint fine lines or dark circles.

I will not buy anything from Clinique again--period. Everything I have tried were total let downs.

on 5/6/2010 3:44:00 AM

I like this much more than all about the eyes. It is much more moisturizing and seems to prevent fine lines from forming. I was worried at first that this will cause bumps around the eye but it didn't for me. It's rich in texture, don't have to use a lot of product. It does make your eyes have that burning sensation if you accidentally got some in your eye.