Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

2.7

on 12/17/2007 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss. It lasts for a long time...I dont have to keep re-applying....I have learned that a little bit goes a long way with this gloss, so I just put a smitget and keep it rolling! They don't make it anymore but I always have a lipglass sitting around somewhere :-)

on 12/9/2007 3:52:00 PM

The lip gloss made my lips very glossy, which I enjoyed. But, because of the stickiness, I will not repurchase this lip gloss. I couldn't leavem y hair down if I had this lip gloss on because my hair just kept sticking to it.

on 11/24/2007 3:20:00 PM

it does what it is supposed to do. The thick consistency is not my liking bc i have long flowly hair that just sticks to my lips even w/o gloss, but it is super shiny, stays for hours and tastes/smells awesome.

on 11/12/2007 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

WAYYYY too sticky. feels like a smeared a glob of vaseline and put olive oil over my lips lol. dont really like Victoria secret's lipglosses too much, too overrated just cause its VS.

on 10/23/2007 8:02:00 PM

Unfortunately, I'll have to agree with most of the reviewers that this lip gloss is way to sticky. It is incredibly difficult to wipe or wash off. My hair constantly sticks to my lips and it's just messy! I don't think I would buy this product again. I don't feel like fighting with my lip gloss.

on 10/20/2007 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Like everyone else, I think this is way too sticky. It feels like you're putting pure honey on your lips. They actually smell kind of nice, but it in no way makes up for how sticky and gross the gloss is.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

wayyyyy too sticky! smells great though!

on 7/30/2007 2:03:00 AM

waaaaaaaaaaaaay too sticky!! i got a set of this as a present, and although packaging was pretty and the scents were great, the actual gloss was disgustingly thick and sticky. no way i'd ever use this again!

on 7/18/2007 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I believe I used Posh Peach. And I also bought Passion Pear. I loved the Orange one (posh peach?). The smell and taste was so good. but like people have mentioned, its an extremely thick and sticky gloss. To take this gloss off, I used a small damp towel and tried to rub it off. When you wash your face at night, it may help also to take it off.

I used this for my prom. It was great because my hair was in an updo so it didn't get in my face. If hair does get in your face, its bound to stick to your lips, which is extremely annoying. But it stayed on all night. And my friends loved the smell. I didn't like Passion Pear's smell or taste much though. But I would buy this product again because it lasts a long time, it makes my lips look plump and juicy, and it smells great. also its pretty cheap.

on 5/16/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This stuff is SOOO difficult to wipe off!!! And it's sticky too! I had such a hard time even tring to spread and even this stuff out when i was applying. never again!!

Recommended for Medium Skin