April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox has been on my W/L of MAC L/S for awhile now. I'm so glad I was able to get this lipstick in the mail today. I love it. I feel really cute and adorable in it. I think it's the perfect pink for summer and on my NC45 skin tone. Def. a happy color and I need a back up now ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow lovely colour thats suits me well i just love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox looks like a bright Barbie pink with my NC44 skintone. I can't see me wearing this all of the time, but it's cute for a night out or summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

It just feels so smooth and stays on my lips so long. I love the color pigmentation also, it just seems to fit so well. I would definitely recommend this to someone else. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by wednesdei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox is an opaque vibrant mid-tone pink with warm undertones. If you want that pop of pink but without going overboard, then check out Chatterbox. For me, it's the perfect pink lipstick that I can just tuck inside my purse and put on anytime of the day. It is a wearable pink that has enough warmth and pigment, so even with a bare face, it doesn't wash me out. It is also an amplified which makes it goes really smooth and creamy on the lips. It has great lasting powers as well and is a color that I find will look stunning on all skin tones. The only thing I don't like about it is, for an amplified, it's a bit drying on the lips. So don't let its finish fool you, pop a good lip balm before putting it on. It will save your lips, promise!

Swatches: http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/2012/04/mac-chatterbox-lipstick.html

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I used this daily for quite a while. I won't say it's HG, but I really do like the color on my skin tone, as well as the application. Probably won't repurchase, because I've found other products I prefer, but this is good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail!! This looks flawless and i ALWAYS get compliments on it! Im an nc25 with dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, for reference. Very very flattering and not too bright!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by NC11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bright fun color combines pink and peach for a break from my soft mauve pinks. Very flattering! Would work for any age.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was dying to find a mid-tone barbie/bubblegum pink that looked okay with my warm skin tone. This is it! It is bright and pink without being neon. Yeah, I am forty, but I don't give a sh*t. If I want to wear barbie pink lipstick and glitter eyeliner when I am 90, that's what I am gonna do!

36 out of 37 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaPrincess89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lipstick from MAC!!!! I would really recommend this one..it's a must have in your makeup collection..It really does give you a barbie doll Look..goes with any look..it looks good on all skin types,,I love the creamy feel (usually most mac lipsticks do which is great for me)..and it is very long-lasting!!!