October 24, 2014 | 1611 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

BEST LIPSTICK FORMULA EVER. Even if you don't have time to exfoliate your lips, this lipstick will still look great on your lips- with or without lipgloss. The formula is pigmented and super moustrizing! This does not highlight any dead skin on your lips and makes your lips look fantastic. The light vanilla scent is so nice (unless you don't like vanilla). I will definately be purchasing more from the Amplified Creme line.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Shansie101

I personally found this shade of lipstick to be way to bright for me! The only way I found to make it wearable was to lightly dab it on to apply and then use MAC's lipglass is "c-thru" that tamed it down enough for me. It's a beautiful colour and if you like bright lipsticks then go for it! But as a warning it is definitely very drying so make sure you have a good lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick from MAC as it's the perfect pink.
I think this Colour would suit almost anybody, it goes with everything and I would buy it again and again.
Hopefully MAC doesn't discontinue it as they've already discontinued impassioned and lady danger in Australia which were two of my favorites as well:(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by southparkrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The lighting in the department store makes the lipstick look very different on me than the outdoor lighting. Even though Mac counter has that white light around the mirror. It's still not accurate.

In the department store, Chatterbox looks coral pink on me. It's lovely. So I bought it.

Now I am stuck with a cheesy pink lipstick that looks very 80's. It's so pink, it makes my skin look yellower. I don't see a hint of coral when I wear it, not at home or outdoor or anywhere. Only in the department store, it looks like a pink color with a hint or coral.

Also it's kinda dry. It shows the lines of my lips. I thought amplified formula is supposed to be creamy. Not this one. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is what I chose for my Back-to-MAC or whatever the program is called when you take back 6 empty products and get a free lipstick. I don't have any bright rosy-pink lipsticks, and I was expecting it to be the sort of lipstick I'd only feel comfortable enough wearing at night. Suprisingly, it suits my colouring so well that it doesnt look too wild for day either (neutral-cool, very pale, ash blonde with blue/grey eyes). This lipstick is a little bit drying, but nothing that a bit of blistex can't handle. It's very long-lasting and does stain the lips, which doesn't bother me but it might if you're planning to put on a nude lipstick later on. I love how this brightens my complexion and makes my teeth look whiter. Personally, I love the vanilla scent too. I'll be back right away as soon as I run out to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox has been on my W/L of MAC L/S for awhile now. I'm so glad I was able to get this lipstick in the mail today. I love it. I feel really cute and adorable in it. I think it's the perfect pink for summer and on my NC45 skin tone. Def. a happy color and I need a back up now ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow lovely colour thats suits me well i just love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox looks like a bright Barbie pink with my NC44 skintone. I can't see me wearing this all of the time, but it's cute for a night out or summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

It just feels so smooth and stays on my lips so long. I love the color pigmentation also, it just seems to fit so well. I would definitely recommend this to someone else. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by wednesdei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox is an opaque vibrant mid-tone pink with warm undertones. If you want that pop of pink but without going overboard, then check out Chatterbox. For me, it's the perfect pink lipstick that I can just tuck inside my purse and put on anytime of the day. It is a wearable pink that has enough warmth and pigment, so even with a bare face, it doesn't wash me out. It is also an amplified which makes it goes really smooth and creamy on the lips. It has great lasting powers as well and is a color that I find will look stunning on all skin tones. The only thing I don't like about it is, for an amplified, it's a bit drying on the lips. So don't let its finish fool you, pop a good lip balm before putting it on. It will save your lips, promise!

Swatches: http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/2012/04/mac-chatterbox-lipstick.html