MAC Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Silica, Polydecene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Cholesterol, Ceramide 3, Alumina, Linoleic Acid, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28, Red 30, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 12/10/2012 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Looks like this really worked for many warm and cool toned fair skinned women, but this just looked "off" on me. Had complaints about the texture as well.

on 12/9/2012 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

NC44 C6

I personally find this foundation to be extremely bright and gaudy, but it can be toned down with the right lipliner. It comes off very matte on me for some reason, which I actually prefer. I have a ton of colours like this, it is very dupable for a much cheaper price.

on 11/8/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK SOOO MUCH! My fav lipstick in my collection. I have very tan/medium skin. I tan very easily as well. This is the perfect pink for me. It is super pigmented and creamy. Amplified is one of my favorite formulations of MAC lipsticks. The only down side is it wears off in a few hours on my lips...bummmerrrrr...but I can get past that I guess. The color is just too gorgeous :)

on 10/17/2012 12:58:00 PM

I have an nc42 skin tone, and this lipstick is very nice for my skin color. It is a baby pink, a little bright, but beautiful color. Since it is amplified, it has a very creamy feel, very pleasing to the lips, and is very pigmented. It does stay on all day, I hardly have to touch up. I definately recommend this color. I think it would look beautiful on any skin tone! It isnt an everyday color for me because of my skin tone, but it really is lovely. I usually do a cat eyeliner, or a smokey eye and it looks very nice. Definately a must have lipstick.

on 10/8/2012 6:09:00 PM

BEST LIPSTICK FORMULA EVER. Even if you don't have time to exfoliate your lips, this lipstick will still look great on your lips- with or without lipgloss. The formula is pigmented and super moustrizing! This does not highlight any dead skin on your lips and makes your lips look fantastic. The light vanilla scent is so nice (unless you don't like vanilla). I will definately be purchasing more from the Amplified Creme line.

on 9/5/2012 9:36:00 PM

I personally found this shade of lipstick to be way to bright for me! The only way I found to make it wearable was to lightly dab it on to apply and then use MAC's lipglass is "c-thru" that tamed it down enough for me. It's a beautiful colour and if you like bright lipsticks then go for it! But as a warning it is definitely very drying so make sure you have a good lip balm!

on 6/11/2012 12:24:00 AM

This is my favorite lipstick from MAC as it's the perfect pink.
I think this Colour would suit almost anybody, it goes with everything and I would buy it again and again.
Hopefully MAC doesn't discontinue it as they've already discontinued impassioned and lady danger in Australia which were two of my favorites as well:(

The lighting in the department store makes the lipstick look very different on me than the outdoor lighting. Even though Mac counter has that white light around the mirror. It's still not accurate.

In the department store, Chatterbox looks coral pink on me. It's lovely. So I bought it.

Now I am stuck with a cheesy pink lipstick that looks very 80's. It's so pink, it makes my skin look yellower. I don't see a hint of coral when I wear it, not at home or outdoor or anywhere. Only in the department store, it looks like a pink color with a hint or coral.

Also it's kinda dry. It shows the lines of my lips. I thought amplified formula is supposed to be creamy. Not this one. Oh well.

on 6/9/2012 1:51:00 AM

This is what I chose for my Back-to-MAC or whatever the program is called when you take back 6 empty products and get a free lipstick. I don't have any bright rosy-pink lipsticks, and I was expecting it to be the sort of lipstick I'd only feel comfortable enough wearing at night. Suprisingly, it suits my colouring so well that it doesnt look too wild for day either (neutral-cool, very pale, ash blonde with blue/grey eyes). This lipstick is a little bit drying, but nothing that a bit of blistex can't handle. It's very long-lasting and does stain the lips, which doesn't bother me but it might if you're planning to put on a nude lipstick later on. I love how this brightens my complexion and makes my teeth look whiter. Personally, I love the vanilla scent too. I'll be back right away as soon as I run out to re-purchase.

on 5/24/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Chatterbox has been on my W/L of MAC L/S for awhile now. I'm so glad I was able to get this lipstick in the mail today. I love it. I feel really cute and adorable in it. I think it's the perfect pink for summer and on my NC45 skin tone. Def. a happy color and I need a back up now ;)

Popular Lipsticks