September 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Clear Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by diggity

There's nothing special about this shampoo. It cleaned alright. Not particularly well, but also didn't seem to strip my hair too much. I haven't used it enough to know if it dries hair over time. I wasn't really impressed though, so I won't repurchase. I think Nexxus Sleektress is a far better shampoo if you are looking for one that gently (but thoroughly) cleans without drying. I also find the smell of this annoying. It's sort of like men's cologne. I like some of the Redken styling products, but have been underwhelmed by the line's shampoos and regular conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by meh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, first the fragrance is amazing and wonderful. It's sort of like CK Truth or Feu D'Issey, a fresh watery greenish yummy musky smell. Second, this cleans my hair really well unlike most Redken shampoos, my hair actually feels clean after using this. Third, the shine factor is insane. I get compliments on my shiny hair every day from this and the Clear Moisture conditioner. I also love the Water Rush treatment. I love getting compliments on my hair, so I will continue to use this until hell freezes over or I until I stop getting compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is touted as providing light moisture for normal to dry hair. I think it does this. It wouldnít be overly moisturising for those with dry hair but at the same time it wouldnít weigh down fine hair. Itís a rich, pearly white cream that lathers well and smells like a basic bubble bath foam. I think this is a good everyday shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this and the conditioner for about 4 months now (I have the liter bottles). My stylist had recommended this to me and it's cheaper to buy the big bottles. This shampoo and conditioner have given me "normal" hair. Which is a lot better than usual. My hair is soft, shiny, smooth, and frizz free. I have really thick, past shoulder length hair that usually poofs up when I blow dry (even with an ionic frizz reducing dryer and brush). The Smooth down had left my hair dry, and the All Soft weighed my hair down. This is just the right amount of moisture for normal to slightly dry hair. I keep wanting to switch to something else, but every time I try, my hair is awful, so I just come back to this and my hair is fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My stylist recommended this...I bought it, used it once or twice, and then didn't use it for a few months. Last night on a whim I washed my hair with this, and today, I've been sitting at my desk, dabbing my face with a Benadryl "Itch Relief Stick" to combat the itchy rash left behind by this shampoo. I know it was this, as it's only on the places my hair touches, plus my scalp is itching terribly as well. Into the trash it goes! I hate sulfates.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2006 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

bought this on recommendation from my hairdresser and quite pleased. does it job - cleans without buildup or weighting hair down. doesnt strip of moisture that much. pleasant, light smell.
its the only shampoo i can use at the moment that doesnt leave too much build up or feel too sqeaky clean

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh, honestly, I don't see anything spectacular about this line at all. It's o.k. I used the poo and the matching cond. which left my hair pretty soft and nicely detangled, but it also left it pretty flat looking as well. I have wavy, baby fine hair that is on the thick side, so it's either flat or poofy and I'd rather have poofy hair anyday than flat! I bought the trial sizes at Ulta, thankfully. I went to Redken.com to see what they would suggest for my hair and this wasn't it, so obviously I picked the wrong products, which makes sense. They suggested the Body Full poo and the Fresh Curls cond. (since I have wavy hair), so I'll go and pick up the trial sizes of those and see if they're a better match for me. This isn't a bad product at all, don't get me wrong, it's like I said, it's just not meant for my hair type.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by who_rattled_my_cage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent shampoo! Does everything that other shampoos claim to do. Perfectly moisturizing, no build-up, and excellent for fine hair! Will not weigh hair down. My hair has never felt so good after using this shampoo. If I had to change something, I would change the scent. The scent now is rather bland and unflattering. It's a little to pricey for me, so I only get to buy it for a treat to myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 11:40:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always stick to the Redken line. This shampoo is lightweight but I prefer the Body Full line for my long wavy hair since it is lightweight and boosts my waves.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by debbsterina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this shampoo; it's so fresh and clean. With the conditioner my hair feels fluffy clean and picks up my mood, too!