September 3, 2014 | 1022 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why cause I never really have this problem with mascara, but this makes my lashes clump like crazy! I'm not a fan of the spider lashes, so I wouldn't purchase again esp considering it's a pretty pricey product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by missji

It is dry, it clumps and flakes, it doesn't add lenght or volume and it doesn't hold the curl, a total waste of money, some drugstore mascaras do a much better job for a fraction of the price... Pros: it does come off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by vivalaniamh

I love this mascara. No ifs, no buts. I love how tightly packed the bristles are on the brush, I love that it's so pigmented and that it's smudge proof. I've tried so many mascaras but this will be a repurchase - a rarity for me! I always look down into my mirror and just wiggle the wand up from the roots of my lashes and in two coats, I have fluttery and full lashes. It doesn't clump, wears very well and comes off easily with a nice oily eye make-up remover. I like that I can use this for a heavier evening look or a pretty daytime look. Only downside is the £22 price tag, but considering Lancôme often do bumper packs or GWP, I can look past that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished a deluxe sample of this mascara. One of the best I've ever used. Pigmented, coats lashes easily, no clumps. Lancome's formula is just perfect. I have sensitive eyes and wear contact lens, and no irritation with this mascara. Removes with eye makeover remover easily without need for harsh rubbing. Only downside is the cost, I religiously change my mascara every 2 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lengthens lashes, does not flake, extends, and stays on all day without smearing. Very impressed. A bit expensive, but worth it for bold lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by JennaferSmall

Brilliant mascara, lengthens, thickens, not clumpy. I would buy again if I had money to burn, but to be honest, I can achieve the same finish with Maybelline's classic Great Lashes mascara which only costs £5.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by koko47

My lashes looked nice and lush and it held a curl well. Also the definition was good but there were flakes later in the day.

For $31 CND I would expect this product not to flake or smudge, but unfortunately it did.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite mascara! I've been using this since I was 16. This mascara curls and lengthens my eyelashes;however, as it is I already have long eyelashes with a slight curl. I think this mascara might not be for everyone. It really depends on your eyelashes. But if you can obtain a sample, I def recommend you at least try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is just okay for me. There are much better mascaras out there, even better Lancome mascaras (I'd take Hypnose Star, Hypnose Doll Lashes or Definicils over this one any day). I think the problem I have with it is the brush. I find it falls flat and easily streaks mascara over my top lids, so for that reason I prefer the tapered/pointed-end brushes. As far as I'm concerned, you can't go wrong with CoverGirl Clump Crushers, and at less than half the price, why wouldn't you?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to sneak in to my mums room and tried on her make up. And one day..... The package of it got my attention so I thought to myself I wanna try this on. Well, the result wasn't that great , I mean its good, but just not amazing. I guess it kinda make sense cos my mum has super short and thin lashes , whereas my lashes are much longer but also straighter