July 24, 2014 | 1680 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished a deluxe sample of this mascara. One of the best I've ever used. Pigmented, coats lashes easily, no clumps. Lancome's formula is just perfect. I have sensitive eyes and wear contact lens, and no irritation with this mascara. Removes with eye makeover remover easily without need for harsh rubbing. Only downside is the cost, I religiously change my mascara every 2 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lengthens lashes, does not flake, extends, and stays on all day without smearing. Very impressed. A bit expensive, but worth it for bold lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by JennaferSmall

Brilliant mascara, lengthens, thickens, not clumpy. I would buy again if I had money to burn, but to be honest, I can achieve the same finish with Maybelline's classic Great Lashes mascara which only costs £5.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by koko47

My lashes looked nice and lush and it held a curl well. Also the definition was good but there were flakes later in the day.

For $31 CND I would expect this product not to flake or smudge, but unfortunately it did.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite mascara! I've been using this since I was 16. This mascara curls and lengthens my eyelashes;however, as it is I already have long eyelashes with a slight curl. I think this mascara might not be for everyone. It really depends on your eyelashes. But if you can obtain a sample, I def recommend you at least try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is just okay for me. There are much better mascaras out there, even better Lancome mascaras (I'd take Hypnose Star, Hypnose Doll Lashes or Definicils over this one any day). I think the problem I have with it is the brush. I find it falls flat and easily streaks mascara over my top lids, so for that reason I prefer the tapered/pointed-end brushes. As far as I'm concerned, you can't go wrong with CoverGirl Clump Crushers, and at less than half the price, why wouldn't you?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to sneak in to my mums room and tried on her make up. And one day..... The package of it got my attention so I thought to myself I wanna try this on. Well, the result wasn't that great , I mean its good, but just not amazing. I guess it kinda make sense cos my mum has super short and thin lashes , whereas my lashes are much longer but also straighter

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this product, application is easy and it really does lengthen and add volume to my lashes. However, what I am very disappointed with, is after having the product for less than 4 months, it's completely dried out to where it does not even show up on my lashes anymore. I am very good about closing the cap all the way each time I use it. Not sure if I got an older tube, but at $27 - it didn't last very long at all. I know you are supposed to replace mascara every 6 months or so, but I expected it to last longer than 4-5.

I've had drug store mascara lasted much longer in my purse (up to a year, where it's subjected to extreme temperatures in the car, etc), so I wonder if anyone else has experienced a problem with this drying out after only a few months of use? Please share if you have.

I doubt I will repurchase because of the drying out problem I experienced.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

This is awesome! it lengthens really well and volumizing. A bit clumpy but its so good i dont care. it doesnt smudge of flake. Awesomeness

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this! In photos I look like am wearing falsies, plus they don't even feel heavy! Really hard to remove these though, might have removed an eyelash or two in the process. Haha