April 18, 2014 | 1035 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is just okay for me. There are much better mascaras out there, even better Lancome mascaras (I'd take Hypnose Star, Hypnose Doll Lashes or Definicils over this one any day). I think the problem I have with it is the brush. I find it falls flat and easily streaks mascara over my top lids, so for that reason I prefer the tapered/pointed-end brushes. As far as I'm concerned, you can't go wrong with CoverGirl Clump Crushers, and at less than half the price, why wouldn't you?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to sneak in to my mums room and tried on her make up. And one day..... The package of it got my attention so I thought to myself I wanna try this on. Well, the result wasn't that great , I mean its good, but just not amazing. I guess it kinda make sense cos my mum has super short and thin lashes , whereas my lashes are much longer but also straighter

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this product, application is easy and it really does lengthen and add volume to my lashes. However, what I am very disappointed with, is after having the product for less than 4 months, it's completely dried out to where it does not even show up on my lashes anymore. I am very good about closing the cap all the way each time I use it. Not sure if I got an older tube, but at $27 - it didn't last very long at all. I know you are supposed to replace mascara every 6 months or so, but I expected it to last longer than 4-5.

I've had drug store mascara lasted much longer in my purse (up to a year, where it's subjected to extreme temperatures in the car, etc), so I wonder if anyone else has experienced a problem with this drying out after only a few months of use? Please share if you have.

I doubt I will repurchase because of the drying out problem I experienced.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

This is awesome! it lengthens really well and volumizing. A bit clumpy but its so good i dont care. it doesnt smudge of flake. Awesomeness

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this! In photos I look like am wearing falsies, plus they don't even feel heavy! Really hard to remove these though, might have removed an eyelash or two in the process. Haha

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

Meh... just a big meh for me... It was quite nice, but for the price I find something cheap like Great Lash does the equivalent as long as you take your time when putting on your mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tiffany86

Ive tried so many different mascaras. My favorite mascara! I always use it with the cils booster. I typically apply two coats. You have to make sure that its not completely dry when applying the second coat or it will clump.This stays put all day and doesn't have that flakey issue a lot of mascaras have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

This mascara deserves 5 LIPPIES and nothing less! only reason you might not like it is if you dont like volumazing and thickness on your lashes. This product is amazing. Seperates the lashes beautifuly and gives nice volume without being too much, you can layer for more volume if you prefer more, like i do. I find it just a bit over priced because we all know you gotta throw out your mascara after 3, max 4 months. It dries out quickly if you use it everyday so thats the only down low. The brush is phenomenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was recommended by a friend to try this. Smudges under my eyes and doesn't hold the curl. Wand isn't that great, makes my lashes very spidery and clumpy as there is a lot of excess on it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyforashes2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a sample size of this one. It is extremely clumpy and thick. Wouldn't recommend it. I am pretty sure i would look like a raccoon if I wore this on a rainy day ~