October 21, 2014 | 2082 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the second Lancome mascara I've purchased, my first was Defencils. As others have mentioned here, if you're going for the natural look, or usually wear heavy eyeshadow, this mascara is not for you as it is quite dramatic-looking. But I'm in love with how it opens up my eyes and plumps my lashes beautifully. Even my boyfriend, who often complains that I spend too much on makeup, totally agreed that this $22 mascara is worth it and couldn't stop staring at my lashes. I'm very pleased with this mascara. Keep an eyelash brush handy for the occassional clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite drugstore mascara, ever. One layer of this provides naturally volumnious lashes, but several coats really helps to achieve the "falsies" look. People constantly ask me if my lashes are fake. Yes, it is a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore mascara, but remember, you get what you pay for. I don't see how anyone could be disappointed by this mascara. Does everything it claims to do. Love it so much!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average mascara for the price. It does give some lift to the lashes but doesn't really lengthen or separate my lashes a great deal. It is also thick in texture so its easy to get too much on your lashes. Honestly, I like defincils and MAC fibre lash better for my straight, short lashes since they hold the curl better and noticeably lengthen the lashes. One positive comment though: this doesn't smudge or smear easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only had a small sample of this product but I liked it so much that I would like to repurchase, the only thing that stops me from it is the price. This mascara gave my lashes curl, volume and length, it didn't smudge or irritate my eyes. I also like the wand it's really practical. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This is the kind of mascara you want if you are looking for major length. I was amazed at how the fibers could just keep building and building. For me, I like to have a balance, lengthening, thickening, voluminizing, etc. I feel that this mascara lengthens a bit more than it voluminizes and as a result, my lashes look a tad unnatural. Overall, this was not a bad buy, but it was not what I was looking for. The brush is also a little bit awkward to use in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Andreacook101

I was super excited when I got this mascara as a gift. I thought just because it was lancome it was going to be amazing but I was wrong. When i applied it on my eyelashes the brush is shaped oddly it feels somewhat awkward applying it. I had to add my drugstore mascara on top to fill the gaps it created between my lashes. After having it on all day it started flaking off getting into my eyes. Over all this product is not worth spending $25+ on.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why cause I never really have this problem with mascara, but this makes my lashes clump like crazy! I'm not a fan of the spider lashes, so I wouldn't purchase again esp considering it's a pretty pricey product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by missji

It is dry, it clumps and flakes, it doesn't add lenght or volume and it doesn't hold the curl, a total waste of money, some drugstore mascaras do a much better job for a fraction of the price... Pros: it does come off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by vivalaniamh

I love this mascara. No ifs, no buts. I love how tightly packed the bristles are on the brush, I love that it's so pigmented and that it's smudge proof. I've tried so many mascaras but this will be a repurchase - a rarity for me! I always look down into my mirror and just wiggle the wand up from the roots of my lashes and in two coats, I have fluttery and full lashes. It doesn't clump, wears very well and comes off easily with a nice oily eye make-up remover. I like that I can use this for a heavier evening look or a pretty daytime look. Only downside is the £22 price tag, but considering Lancôme often do bumper packs or GWP, I can look past that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished a deluxe sample of this mascara. One of the best I've ever used. Pigmented, coats lashes easily, no clumps. Lancome's formula is just perfect. I have sensitive eyes and wear contact lens, and no irritation with this mascara. Removes with eye makeover remover easily without need for harsh rubbing. Only downside is the cost, I religiously change my mascara every 2 months.