January 30, 2015 | 1863 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I admit, I orginally bought this color after I read that the gorgeous Holly Madison wore this blush. Her cheeks always looked perfectly flushed! Anyway, I love to wear this blush when I've done a smokey eye and nude lip it just gives me this "doll" effect. :) Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

HG PINK BLUSH FOR MY NC25 SKIN TONE! looks so natural..trialled many other pink blushers...ended up looking like barbie..:/

This one is AMAZING and looks natural on :)

The shimmer is more like a sheen and its sheer so dont worry bout the colour in the pan :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

love this! the color is glowy, and looks natural on me! its sparkles isnt soo much. i was going to get the dainty mineralized blush, but the girl said its not in, so i asked the color that is similar to that, and i am happy she recommended me this one! :D

UPDATE 1ST MAY 2012
i wish wish wish wish nothing happened bad, but it did. i realized that it gave me small bumps on my face :( but i love it soo much *sigh im too scared to use it now

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

I've always been a fan of MAC - especially their blushes. I originally tried Peachykeen because Dolly Mix scared me - it was just too cotton candy pink! But on application, it's actually a delicate pink that you can build up on. I usually apply baby powder over it to make it look naturally pink :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical about this color as I thought it would be a bright fushia color but with all of the youtube reviews I decided to purchase this and I am glad I did.

This along with touch point lip glass made me look like a diva. The color is nice when applied heavy and them buffed out If you don't buff it out then it will look too heavy.

I don't think I will have to purchase this again as this is not for everyday wear, at least not for me but if I run out I will be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cherrytomato09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Mac Dollymix is a versatile bright pink color that looks good on anyone. It is such a good color, you can apply lightly for a sheer wash of color or go heavier to get that "doll" look. I love this color...I use it on myself, my mother, my sister, and my aunt (and we all have varying skin tones). I always take this with me when i'm traveling. I'm NC 40-42 range.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Dollymix is always suggested for my skintone range(NC35-40)I bought it thinking I'd love it but it was too red and didn't blend well with my skintone. I ended up selling it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was highly recommended by other NC40-43s on spektra , though it doesn't look awful, its not right for my skin, it looks unnatural and messy .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I love dollymix! I feel like it's flattering on nearly everyone i've done makeup for. Where i'm from in liverpool my local MAC calls it the "scouse girl" blush as it seems to be very popular in Liverpool. In the pan it looks scary because it's a really dark, bright pink but it's gorgeous i do recommend it <3 (on tanned skin it is lovelllly)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been wanting this for some time and got it for Xmas. Talk about "pretty in pink" - this intense pink blush is so brightening and flattering on my NW15-20 skin. Dollymix is a Sheertone Shimmer. I love MAC's Sheertone blush finish and combining Sheertone with a bit of shimmer is just perfection in my books. Definitely a repurchase although I have yet to use up any MAC blush so if I need to repurchase, it won't be for 10 years or more!