October 25, 2014 | 1607 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Kallia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a small bottle of Remove + with my last Zoya order. I really don't like the smell of this product. The fragrance is headache inducing and lingers. I'm not one sensitive to fragrance, either. We use home fragrance, B&B fragrance, & I love me some perfume and essential oils. I'm reminded of Aveda fragranced products which don't bother me. I am not sure why this one does.

As for removal, it works well when following the directions on the Zoya website: saturate a cotton ball, hold the cotton on the polished nail for a few seconds, then wipe clean. It took a few wipes for my 3 coats, but did the job decently. If I can get past the smell, I'd love to try this in a scrubby tub. Once I use it up, I will not purchase as it is too cost prohibitive. $4.60 for 2 oz of Remove could get me a nice sized bottle of acetone and enough glycerine to go with it. I normally use Loodie's recipe and am very satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

by far, the best polish remover i have tried. it takes little product to remove even the intense colors that tends to stain the nails and does a good job taking off glitter nail polish too. it doesnt have that horrific acetone smell that gives me a headache so i will keep repurchasing this one from now. done with nail polish remover hunt!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this remover, it removes even glitter polish with ease! I don't mind the price just because of how well it works! I'm not a fan of the bottle though, even though others seem to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

I've used most every nail polish remover there is and Zoya Remove+ is my favorite! It works well without how to rub and rub and at the same time it is moisturizing. I like the pump bottle. The only down side to Remove + is the cost. I purchase the 32 oz. bottle off Zoya's website and it comes out cheaper in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This is a great acetone polish remover and I went through gallons of it before I learned how to make my own version thanks to the Nail Board. I loved Remove + so much because it removes polish so easily yet never dried out my nails, no matter how often I changed my polish. Unfortunately, Remove + is ridiculously expensive and even more expensive if you go through it as much as I do.

The Nail Board's recipe for homemade Remove + is 1-2 tablespoons of glycerine for every 200 ml of pure acetone. I use this recipe but I don't measure my ingredients. I buy my acetone in 32 oz. bottles and I dump about half of that into an old 32 oz. Remove + bottle, followed by about 1/4 cup of glycerine and just enough distilled water to blend the acetone and glycerine together. I don't know how much water that is since I never measure but I'm guess it's about a couple of tablespoons. I have gone through gallons of this stuff and I will never go back to paying through the nose for Remove +. Also, I didn't think I minded the fragrance of Remove + but now that I'm using my own fragrance free remover, Remove + seems downright stinky to me and I can't go back to using it.

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by buttercup9386

OMG. If you do your nails on a regular basis, like I do, BUY THIS NOW. I know, it's pricey, but it is the absolute best polish remover I've ever tried. AND it's all natural. It has a nice smell to it, even.
When I use another remover, I have to use a ton more and it takes forever. This stuff is accelerated. And I don't have to worry about bad chemicals stripping my nails off.

Tip: if you're using the Zoya Color lock system (which I'm a fan of), after you remove with this stuff, don't wash your nails- apparently it helps the base coat go on better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by SugaryPlacenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was reluctant to buy this for a long time because of the price, but I'm so glad I did. I love, love, love this nail polish remover! It works like a charm on all kinds of nail polishes without drying my nails and cuticles, and it smells great! The bottle it comes in is also really convenient, and I love how the pump doesn't dispense too much polish remover so the product actually lasts a lot longer than one would expect. A little bit really does go along way with this. Word of warning, I was an air head when I first got the bottle, and couldn't figure out how to turn the cap (thought it was going to break at first lol) and thought it only released a tiny amount of polish remover at a time (so frustrating and perplexing haha)...so, if you find yourself in this same predicament, rest assured that the cap does twist! So, would I buy this product again? Yes, yes, a million times yes! I actually ended up buying the big refill bottle because of how much I love this. Money well spent if you are into doing your nails as much as I am!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Hands down, the best nail polish remover ever made. I love the way it smells and removes the toughest polishes. It removes my glitter polishes with two swipes max. It also conditions my nails well, unlike other brands that leave them feeling dried out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Fresh scent + convenient pump bottle + works shockingly well. It claims to increase the longevity of your polish too but I honestly haven't noticed a thing in that regard. What I have noticed is how flawlessly it removes bright colored polishes (reds, neons)! Instead of staining my nail beds and cuticles like other removers, this gets rid of almost all the color in a few swipes. Also, I REALLY appreciate the light fresh scent of this versus the headache-inducing, DNA-altering, chemical smell of acetone/ other polish removers. I'm going to need to re-stock after I run out, even though it's a tad pricey, especially since I run through NP remover so quickly. Damn. I'm so sold on this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by tinaesq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is much less harsh onmy cuticles than all other removers i've tried. I change my polish every few days so this is a big deal.

BUT....I use way more of zoya remove than normal acetone based remover. almost one pump and one cotton lint free pad PER NAIL. Sometimes I'll need TWO pumps per nail. I find that it evaporates on the pad much faster than all my other removers and my one 8 oz bottle is half done in a couple weeks. For the price this stuff is, thats going to get crazy expensive.

The bottle is similar to the pump dispense bottles at nail salons but its all plastic. Sometimes when i press down with a cotton pad, the remover squirts out from the back where my fingers weren't forming a seal around the pump. more wasted product.

I wanted to pool the product on the cap to use for clean up after a manicure just like the salons do but this evaporated so freaking fast off the top.

It performs great, not super awesome, glitters still take way more work than the hype would have you believe. I still have to rub my CREME polishes off so yeah, def not a miracle.

I found a recipe to reproduce this formula on loodie's website. just google faux zoya remove. If that works out the way I'm hoping I won't repurchase zoya remove. Heck I might go to sallys and check out their Metal dispensers too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No