Aquage Beyond Shine

4.4

butane, cyclomethicone, sd alcohol 40, hydroflourocarbon 152a, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, isobutane, methyleugenyl peg-8 dimethicone, fragrance, panthenyl ethyl ether, phytantriol, peg-12 dimethicone, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispu (carrageenan) extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, palmaria palmata extract, algae extract

on 3/29/2007 9:46:00 AM

I like this product, but it is not my HG. That product would be CHI's Shine Infusion. Shine Infusion simply works a bit better and smells much nicer than this Aquage product. I use this when I want a lighter layer of silicone applied to my hair or am out of the CHI product. If it smelled better, I might consider using it more regularly. But, it is a good product and does exactly what they claim. Use it with a flat iron for best results.

My hair has never looked better! My boyfriend actually gave it to me. I spray it on each section before I flat iron and all of a sudden my blah hair looks shiny, perfectly straight and gorgeous...even when it is humid (which just reverses all of the hours spent ironing typically...not with this stuff). I love love love beyond shine. My only problem is, it is very hard to find where I live but pretty easy to order. I'm addicted.

This is hands down the HG shine product for your hair! Tried every shine product known to man and they all made my hair look and feel oily and flat. This makes your hair shiney and bouncy. Definitely worth the price!!

on 10/13/2006 12:16:00 PM

This is hands-down my favorite hair product! My hair is blonde (chemically treated) and though I have a lot of hair, it's very fine. My stylist recommended this to me for use with my flat-iron and it give amazing shine and smoothness without weighing down my fine hair. I won't live without it!

on 6/5/2006 9:00:00 AM

I love this stuff! It makes your hair soft and supershiny --> healthy-looking. And I heat style almost everyday so my ends are not the nicest when time is nearing for my next trim. I spray it on damp hair then brush thru/ to evenly coat. Then I use about four or five drops of Aveda brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss (another m-mm smell!) on the ends. I get complimented on my hair all them time so I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting beautiful hair.

on 4/25/2006 10:39:00 AM

This is great! It gives my hair great feel and shine, and it reduces static. I love the smell (though many people dislike it). The smell reminds me of just freshness. Great!!!!

on 2/12/2006 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My stylist recommended this product, and I was very hesitant because I hate the smell of Aquage shampoo and conditioner. But my word, this stuff is awesome. The smell is very faint, and I actually like it in this form. As a finishing spray, it adds incredible shine to my blonde highlights, and it doesn't weigh down my style. I just spray on a bit after hairspray (per stylist's instructions), and I'm set for the day. Highly recommend. I believe my can was $13.00.

on 2/10/2006 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product would probably be alright if not for the awful scent. It smells too much like cleaning chemicals for my liking. If they decide to re-formulate the product to change the scent, I may try it again.

on 1/31/2006 11:48:00 AM

This is a great product if you apply with moderation. Spray from a distance and it will do the trick. It also helps to skip the top third of your hair. Gives my hair extreme shine.

on 10/11/2005 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Beyond Shine is one of my favorite styling products. It is lightweight and helps make my hair shiny and smooth with the flat iron. My hair stylist taught me a trick on how to use it without making the hair look greasy - hold the can a good 12 inches or more from the head while spraying, so that only a fine mist falls onto the hair. The clean "salon" fragrance of the entire Aquage line is very unique, and people either like it or hate it. I happen to like it much better than the fake-fruity scents of the BTZ products.