July 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Tinkerjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think the smell is absolutely fine, it isn't offensive at all! I've gone through one tub of this and got 10 uses out of this. Yes it is expensive for what it is, but seeing as got 10 uses out of it I now think it is worth the price. I left the mask on for 20-30 mins till it dried and then hopendinto the shower. My face feels so soft everytime I use this and I think my very few spots go down in size after every use.
I will buy this again, but i'm trying to go through 5 packaged lush products so I get this for free when I return them.
Keep it in the fridge; I used mine within 4 weeks and it didn't go moldy unlike the love lettuce I had which went moldy within 2 weeks even though it was kept in the fridge.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is strong, but garlic and tea tree oil don't bother me. This calms my skin and brings stuff to the surface easily. I had a cystic acne spot that was just under the surface for weeks, and having this mask on for 10min brought it to a head. The amount you get for $6.95 is great, but having such a short expiration date means I don't always use it up. Speaking from experience, it will mold in the fridge if left too long after the expiration date.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Zena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Like this face mask. After becoming pregnant and my skin changing from a med-dry skin type to oily, this mask has really helped control the breakouts associated with pregnancy.

I would recommend it for oily skin.

the ONLY drawback is that as it's a 'fresh' product you have to keep it cool/refrigerated meaning it's not a great travel companion. In addition, The SA told me to use only a little per time, but with the expiry date being within one month of being bought, i have to throw away half the small package now (2 months after the expiry date) :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by smicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this today, opened it and the smell was so horrid it was hard to stand even putting it and leaving it on my face. To it's credit though, it did an awesome job and my face felt smooth and clean after using it, but the smell was just awful.

Probably would not buy again just due to the fact that it was hard to even stand having it on my face because the scent was so strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by beachgal14

I love everything about this product...except the smell!!! I love how the mask draws out all the dirt from my pores and makes everything come to the surface (making it easier to remove)! The tea tree oil does not irritate my skin at all but the SMELL is just horrid. I smell the garlic more than the tea tree oil and honey. Because of the smell, I won't be repurchasing but it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a recent Lush convert. This mask is AMAZING. I'm very much a tea tree oil lover, and this does have a lot of it in there, so if you don't like tea tree this is your warning!

First I love how it's so freshly made that you have to keep it in the fridge. It is SOOO soothing when it goes on cold! They say not to let it dry, but I do all the time. I'll leave the stuff on for half an hour! It dramatically reduces any active acne I may have (which this and the fresh farmacy have practically eradicated), takes away redness, and makes my skin very smooth.

This has definitely become a staple in my routine. And it's only $7.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Ggavarrete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ive never used any lush products prior to using this mask but i kept hearing good things about all their products so i thought i would try it out. i have acne prone skin so i wanted something that would help calm it down a bit so i went to my local lush store and the sales associate was very helpful in helping me pick out my first products. walking in i had already heard about cosmetic warrior so thats the first thing i grabbed. she told me it would probably make me break out at first because of the garlic in it but then it would go away and clear my skin up. after using this a few times my somewhat clear face starting getting bumps that i didnt have before. i assume because those pores were clogged and it was bringing everything to the surface but i really didnt like that about this mask. i went from having a few not bad pimples to having a not so nice looking face so i stopped using it for a week and they went away. if this is the case each time i use this mask i dont think i will be using it again. i mean the whole point is to make your skin clear not cause pimples right? anyways i still have a lot of product left over so im going to give it one more week. will update.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by varzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after being persuaded by a VERY pushy SA ( I originally wanted to buy mask of magnaminty).
Did nothing for my acne prone skin.
Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Didn't do anything for my acne, and smells horrible. I'm usually not that sensitive to smells but this smells like gasoline and garlic and its awful, even for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Chinadoll2314

This product really dried out my skin when I applied it. I don't know about the other people that tried it out, but it was very hard for me to wash off. Also, the smell didn't bother me too much, but to me it kind of smells like mayonnaise...this didn't help my acne whatsoever, but it did calm my redness around my cheeks a little bit. I won't repurchase this product because it wasn't worth the money in my opinion.