LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Mask

3.5

Kaolin , Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Honey (Mel) , Cornstarch (Zea mays) , Glycerine , Fresh Garlic (Allium sativum) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , *Limonene , Perfume

on 8/29/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product did not work for me at all. I am on the Dermalogica Medibac system and I was finally starting to see results, but it was drying up my skin because of the spot treatment that came with it. I decided to give this mask a try & biggest mistake ever! I woke up with my forehead way more congested than usual and within that week I started breaking out with cystic acne from my temples to my chin area.This definitely was not for me!

I tried this mask yesterday and honestly, I did not notice any results. I have an oily forehead but I get dry around my mouth and cheeks. The mask did not irritate my skin, but it did not help my pimples either. In fact, i noticed some new pimples since. It has a nice texture but it smells absolutely DISGUSTING. I do not recommend this face mask for others with my skin type.

on 8/27/2013 1:08:00 PM

I am a HUGE Lush Junkie. I suffer with acne prone skin, and I think the more natural the products, the more it helps, as you don't want to aggravate your skin. This is the only Lush face mask I have tried because I did quite a bit of research online before hand to see which one is best for me. I read some very positive reviews and I must say it is the mask now I always come back to! I continuously have a pot stored in the fridge! When I'm having a day where I wake up with bad skin, I simply put this on for approx. 30 mins (until it completely dries) and then wash off and my skin instantly looks a lot calmer & the size of my spots has decreased! It has an expiration date so I use this mask quite frequently (every other night) so I don't waste it, and I find that if I do that, my skin stays in quite good condition.
I highly recommend it. Plus if you take 5 empty pots back to Lush, you get a free face mask. So thats just an added bonus! I've seen quite a lot of people complaining about the smell but I have never noticed an over powering smell to it, although I use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner so that is probably why! The smell of that is much worse!

on 8/24/2013 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is the creamiest mask Lush has. I have really oily skin with hormonal pimples (around my period) and I decided to try this mask. I love the texture of it since it wasn't so gritty. But I took off one lippie cause I felt some stinging and burning around my mouth but it went away.

on 8/23/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I went into Lush hoping to find a nice face mask to take control of the little bits of acne around my face, after talking to the store associate she told me to try the cosmetic warrior mask. I've never tried a mask from Lush so I just decided to go for it, it was only $7, so what's the harm right? Well.... I WAS WRONG!!! This is probably the worst face mask I have ever tried! I came home to put it on right away, and after a couple days I started to break out badly, it was probably the worst I have ever broken out. I knew it was the face mask because nothing else in my skin routine had changed. So, I definitely do not recommend!!!!

on 4/26/2013 4:01:00 PM

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This face mask is great for break outs and when your skin just needs some perking up. It doesn't have the nicest smell but it does great for my skin so the smell doesn't bother me much.

I leave it on for around 10 minutes which by then its started to dry and crack, after washing it off my skin feels amazing and looks bright and fresh. Definitely worth a go, especially if you have combination skin.

on 2/8/2013 10:23:00 PM

This is the best mask I've ever used. It left my skin feeling so soft after the first use, and the day after my skin is noticeably less oily. As soon as you put it on, the smell is strong (smelled like wet dog to me) but you get over it quickly. I put it on every other night in part because the product has an expiration date. Overall,my skin has never felt so smooth and normal. I usually keep it on for 30 minutes, although leaving it on for 10 is enough. Will definitely buy it again.

on 1/26/2013 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After trying many face masks, the cosmetic warrior is one of my favorites. It leaves pores feeling much tighter, and is also great for trouble spots and oily areas. Though some may be deterred by the smell, it is not actually the garlic I find strong; it is the tea tree oil that is overpowering at times, but tolerable for 10 minutes. Overall, not a bad product.

on 1/17/2013 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

You get what you pay for. A little less than $10 is not much for a small tub of great product. No issue with smell. Other reviewers are being a bit dramatic about it (you keep it on your face for a few minutes). But it in the store for optimum freshness.

Anyway, this helped clear up my cystic acne. I don't typically have bad breakouts, but when I get rather stressed some pores will become clogged and I can't extract anything. This mask also helped calm any inflamed skin I had and also helped fade some discoloration from old blemishes. The whole reason I bought it was to fade dark spots and it does that exceptionally well and overall brightens my face. It didn't aggravate a couple of dry patches I had neither. Tub packaging is always great so you can use all the product.

Popular Masks