August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by BNoel45

Ive been out of this product for about a year now..but I really miss it! I think it smells bad but it does leave amazing shine in your hair with out looking greasy. I've tried others that just make my hair look like a greasy mess. This stuff works! In college I dated a musician, I used this product one day..and in one of his songs he included an line about how the sunlight shined on my hair...if he only knew my secret!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Markett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had expected something special but nothing special happened. I didnīt see any shine, simply no change.
But in the one way it worked not bad- it didnīt make my hair greasy...And- yes! Yummy yummy smell!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Honestly, I don't care about shine but this came in a duo-package from Ulta for only $12. This is a shine spray and I saw no shine at all and this has no hold to it at all, so you must use other products. For like $20 for itself alone, this is overpriced. I would never have paid that. I will say that the smell is very nice. In the end, I ended up throwing this out because no one wanted to swap for it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This spray is OK, I have very fine hair and the spray can cause the greasies so I have to spray it lightening fast so I am not sure how even this goes on. I do like the smell and the bottle but I would rather have a more functional product for my hair. For the price I will look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

At first i didn't like this because I didn't think it did anything for my hair. But I used it again and it tames any poofiness i have and gives me a little shine. It does smell good, maybe a little overwhelming though. Another reviewer says it gives you 2nd day hair, and I agree. Don't use too much though, I don't think it makes hair look greasy so much as it feels a little greasy and siliconey with too much.
I got it for 13- and it seems reasonable. I actually think it lasts for a while, 3+ months for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Jennylynn8686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time FAV product from BedHead!!!!!! Its smells amazing! And it does make hair shiney, but I agree if you spray too much in one area it does make your hair look abit greasy! But I can't get enough of the smell!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have used it since 2006, when my stylist began using it on my hair. It smells great and provides a high gloss, shine to my hair. I will keep purchasing this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by floy2015

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I'll say I'm obsessed with this product mostly for the smell. I love the smell, and sometimes just put this in my hair for the smell. As for creating shine, it's just ok. I think shine payoff is best for brown hair. When my hair is brown, this product definitely makes it look shinier and healthier. I typically put blonde/caramel highlights in my hair and this doesn't make blonde hair show shine as much. It makes a tiny bit of difference in blonde hair, but you have to be really looking for it. And like with using most shine sprays, you do have to use it sparingly b/c can make hair appear and feel greasy. The product is mediocre for creating shine and my opinion is that you can get the same affect from using much cheaper products. I experimented with the "Got 2b Dazzling Shine Spray" and got the exact same shine affect from Headrush, but without the yummy smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by davefan77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! Without fail, I get compliments on my hair every time I use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cici405

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my second bottle. I really like the sweet smell but it's not overpowering. You have to be careful with this product or your hair will end up looking greasy if you spray too much. I fine hair so I just spray lightly and my hair stylist told me to spray on my finished hair then blow dry which gives me a polished look without looking like I have a "shiny product on look".