October 30, 2014 | 1128 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I can only apply this lotion on some parts of my body (feet, hands, etc) because too much surface area covered with this intense stuff can make me feel like I can't breathe! Seriously. I don't know if your skin really breathes or not, but I felt like I was suffocating one night when I put this all over my body, and I had to wake up and wash it off in the shower. I can't live without this on my hands though. I love how it absorbs and isn't greasy or sticky. I wish I could put this all over my body! Does anyone else feel this way?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by beaniejadepop

Put that on my feet, and able to wear sandals!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the rare lotions that holds its own during a dry Wisconsin winter. I used this last winter and it was nothing short of a miracle. I love that it's non-greasy, but really does the job. This is my HG lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by mmaiiamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This moisturizer is GREAT! It makes my skin so smooth, subtle, and hydrated all day long without greasy. It also doesn't cause me any breakout. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for me the best body moisturizer ever. I love to try new things, but in the end I always come back to this. I have extremely dry skin & this makes my skin soft & smooth. No oily/greasy feeling. Sinks right in. It has a light orange scent which is nice, but I wish they made an unscented version because I like to wear perfume oil & find this changes the scent slightly. But not enough to turn me away, lol. I love this moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by qtinmpls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for years. In the winter and due to constant hand washing, my hands get dry and cracked (not a pretty sight!). I use this stuff and it heals them after only a few days of use. I love trying out and using all kinds of lotions even though I have super sensitive skin (I make sure to read the ingredients list first). This stuff doesn't irritate at all, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hands. I absolutely recommend this to friends and coworkers. In fact, I have this at my desk and coworkers come over to use it. It's my winter season go-to lotion for hand and body and I always have a little travel size one in my purse. I've seen this Ultra Healing Curel advertised as 'heals like a cream, feels like a lotion' and I think it's so true!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For years I've used Nivea lotion and/or creme just because I love the scent. Plus, it's so thick and greasy, I figured it's got to be more moisturizing than ones than sink in sooner.

I finally switched over to Curel because I was out of Nivea and the Curel was on sale. IMMEDIATELY I noticed my skin was much softer and supple. And it sinks in so well- I don't feel like I'll leave oil stains on my clothes like with Nivea. The scent leaves something to be desired, but it's just a great, cheap basic moisturizer. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by JBu1023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this lotion! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. I also love the scent. It has a very pleasant citrus scent. My favorite body lotion so far!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

I wanted to love this product after reading the reviews BUT Eucerin makes my skin *so* much softer for about the same price. And there are other drugstore lotions that work as good as this for alot cheaper. This is basically a light weight moisturizer for someone with normal skin. I have dry skin, and in the winter I need something substantial like Eucerin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE Curel! I've been using it for almost 20 years because it's the only lotion that doesn't feel gross on my hands. It absorbs fast and feels great, relieving the dryness quickly without leaving my skin feeling greasy or slimy.