January 29, 2015 | 1023 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MaeghanMakeupp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Extremely moisturizing. A little thick when you first put it on. My hands couldn't live without this. I keep a bottle on my nightstand, in my car, in my bathroom...I love it ! :) If you have very dry skin and you're looking for your HG lotion, please give this a try, you won't be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I can only apply this lotion on some parts of my body (feet, hands, etc) because too much surface area covered with this intense stuff can make me feel like I can't breathe! Seriously. I don't know if your skin really breathes or not, but I felt like I was suffocating one night when I put this all over my body, and I had to wake up and wash it off in the shower. I can't live without this on my hands though. I love how it absorbs and isn't greasy or sticky. I wish I could put this all over my body! Does anyone else feel this way?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by beaniejadepop

Put that on my feet, and able to wear sandals!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the rare lotions that holds its own during a dry Wisconsin winter. I used this last winter and it was nothing short of a miracle. I love that it's non-greasy, but really does the job. This is my HG lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by mmaiiamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This moisturizer is GREAT! It makes my skin so smooth, subtle, and hydrated all day long without greasy. It also doesn't cause me any breakout. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for me the best body moisturizer ever. I love to try new things, but in the end I always come back to this. I have extremely dry skin & this makes my skin soft & smooth. No oily/greasy feeling. Sinks right in. It has a light orange scent which is nice, but I wish they made an unscented version because I like to wear perfume oil & find this changes the scent slightly. But not enough to turn me away, lol. I love this moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by qtinmpls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for years. In the winter and due to constant hand washing, my hands get dry and cracked (not a pretty sight!). I use this stuff and it heals them after only a few days of use. I love trying out and using all kinds of lotions even though I have super sensitive skin (I make sure to read the ingredients list first). This stuff doesn't irritate at all, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hands. I absolutely recommend this to friends and coworkers. In fact, I have this at my desk and coworkers come over to use it. It's my winter season go-to lotion for hand and body and I always have a little travel size one in my purse. I've seen this Ultra Healing Curel advertised as 'heals like a cream, feels like a lotion' and I think it's so true!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For years I've used Nivea lotion and/or creme just because I love the scent. Plus, it's so thick and greasy, I figured it's got to be more moisturizing than ones than sink in sooner.

I finally switched over to Curel because I was out of Nivea and the Curel was on sale. IMMEDIATELY I noticed my skin was much softer and supple. And it sinks in so well- I don't feel like I'll leave oil stains on my clothes like with Nivea. The scent leaves something to be desired, but it's just a great, cheap basic moisturizer. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by JBu1023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this lotion! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. I also love the scent. It has a very pleasant citrus scent. My favorite body lotion so far!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

I wanted to love this product after reading the reviews BUT Eucerin makes my skin *so* much softer for about the same price. And there are other drugstore lotions that work as good as this for alot cheaper. This is basically a light weight moisturizer for someone with normal skin. I have dry skin, and in the winter I need something substantial like Eucerin.