April 16, 2014 | 885 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, all Nars products give me an allergic reaction. First, the sheer glow foundation did not break me out, but it did cause big time itching. Then this bronzer and blush, broke me out. It was the only new thing on my face, and just along the contour areas where I used it, I had pimples and a rash. The packaging is very sophisticated, the color is not shimmery but it is somewhat iridescent, specially when you see it swatched on your finger. I would reccommend if you are not allergic, most people do well with these. Thankfully, I adore my MAC blushes more than any other brand.

Edit: 2013 NARS CHANGED THEIR FORMULA (INGREDIENTS) FOR THEIR BLUSHES..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Megsl21

This is the best most natural looking bronzer I have found. I have fair skin and it blends in perfectly yet is very buildable!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color for my skin tone. It only has a few shimmers in it. I don't like products with a lot of shimmer.

Unfortunately its quite expensive, but I have real trouble finding a decent bronzer so I didn't mind, and its going to last a while!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this bronzer. I have the palest of pale skin yet it suits my skin tone perfectly ! It's not shimmery or orange at all, and I would recommend this product to anyone with pale skin. I think this product is worth it's price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I really do like this bronzer. I have naturally fair skin, but I always wear fake tan. Since I've been using this product, I've not had to put fake tan on my face as this bronzer is a lovely colour for fair skin - it's not orange at all, but a really lovely tan colour. It also sits nicely over my foundation in that it doesn't look "caked" on

I hate that look!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok, I know they say that elf has a dupe... I used to own it but have no idea where my blush bronzer duo is anymore... may have to purchase just to confirm this claim!! HAHA

Anyway I know this is incredibly expensive... I got a sample in a Sephora favorites set with orgasm blush.. I love this bronzer.. it is so natural to me... It goes on like a dream, very blendable and the little satin shimmers BARELY show... like I can't even tell...

I will purchase the elf one and see how they compare... but let me tell you if you BRONZE like crazy... this may be the place to splurge in your makeup arsenal!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful bronzer! It is so natural, I can use it all over and it just makes me look like I am glowing, no real skintone just an all over glowing effect. I not a greasy looking glow either. I use this almost like setting powder. I will use this all year long! A definite must have for all! HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This bronzer is great, but I only use it for contouring. It's almost matte brown, and contours my cheeks (and crooked nose) nicely. I may search for something more matte, but this lasts most of the day, and looks natural. It may not be worth the hunt for something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm NC20 with yellow undertones and unfortunately, Laguna doesn't work too well on me. It doesn't show up well if I dust on a little bit. However, if I put on too much, it DOES read orange (which made for a very unfortunate graduation picture...). I've had this for 2 years and tried numerous ways to use it, and I have a certification in makeup artistry (it was just a 3 month course), so I don't think I was applying this too ineptly, but I cant make it work... it's a shame cos i love NARS and i really did want to like this.... but definitely not repurchasing, and have been using benefit's hoola instead. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best bronzing powder I have ever tried. It is not too dark, not orange, not too sparkly or shiny.