September 14, 2014 | 2106 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin color is golden-tan, if you're nice, or piss-yellow. It's fairly normal, but there's a barely noticeable red dot on my forehead that's not quite a zit, but not a minor skin blemish either.
This is really refreshing and it really does work. I love citrusy scents, and the color of it alone wakes you up.
It foams up really well and cleans off almost any sort of makeup, if you're too lazy to use remover to take it off first.
I don't know if it's just the cleanser that's doing this, but I notice my skin is a bit dry after it. I moisturize after, so that's probably it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

I bought a new one which is yellow and lemon-scented . I guess i was drawn to it cause of its bright yellow packaging. It claims that it will brighten your skin and exfoliate. It may exfoliate a bit but it leaves my skin feeling tight. I'm not so sure that it brightens or does anything at all really. But I still love it because of the yummy scent and bright yellow color.
OH YEAH and I got two zits on my forehead, i NEVER get pimples. I think it may be too drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not very effective. Too chemically, aggravates my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

MY FAVORITE FACE WASH! <3 I am on my second bottle of this, and the way it smells is DIVINE! It smells so clean and fresh, and it makes my face feel fresh and cool after I use it with my Olay electronic face brush. I used to use this with my hands, and it didn't foam up as much, but I was still pleased. Then, I bought the 3$ Sephora face brush, but it's not electronic or anything. I noticed such a difference with the amount of foam, and it felt like it got deep down in my skin! THEN, my mother bought me the Olay face brush and I dab the Morning Burst all over my face, then I move the Olay brush around my face (high or low setting, mostly high) and it makes the face wash even more bubbly/foamy than the Sephora one! My HOLY GRAIL face wash! I never breakout regardless (unless that time of the month.) It definitely doesn't make my skin any worse, and maybe the only reason why I only get breakouts around my period is because it prevents it happening other times. Regardless, I love it so much! It makes me feel so fresh afterward and the Olay (30$ in the USA, where I am at) gets very deep into my skin, so if you are considering getting this or already have it, GET A FACE BRUSH AND PAIR IT WITH THAT! It is amazing! Using your hand works too, but with a brush it cleans very well! I knew I had to make a review for this, because as I said before, I'm on my second bottle. I suggest trying it! Btw, I've never made a review this long! Lol! ***For reference: 16 years old, mostly normal skin, a tad dry, not really oily, or breakout prone. I LOVE THIS!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have acne-prone dry skin and this just stripped my face of all its oils and my acne becomes swelled and red after I use this. But if you have oily skin with mild acne, this would work. Lasts forever!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Monkey987

This must of been one of the first cleansers I started using and I was surprised by it. It's smells lovely and spreads very well so you only need a little bit! The only problem I had with it was the beads they put in it. They get everywhere and once you think you've got them all of your face, they somehow appear again next time you look. To sum up, I would buy this product again because it did help with my blackheads especially and a bit of my spots cleared up as well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gmd854

This is a great product! I love the beads and the smell. It is very refreshing and if other reviews say that it gave them a rash or something, it's probably because of a random reaction.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've repurchased this on/off for the past 5 years. I use this only in the morning basically to just refresh, waken and remove all the eye cream and night cream off my face. I didn't expect this facewash to necessarily improve my skin, which it hasn't but that's ok with me since I treat my skin the most at night time with better products. I love the bursting beads and the citrus scent. It really does help me wake up in the morning because I am not a morning person whatsoever. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirl5601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would not recommend this to anyone. i got a rash all over my face from using it the third time. i am not allergic to anything.i shiped it back and got a refund

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a first impression review, I have only used this cleanser twice..
This cleanser is a very Ehhh cleanser...I noticed no improvement in my acne but no worsening in my acne either; however, for the past few months I have had very mild acne so it doesn't bother me that the cleanser doesn't really make it better (I just need it to stay the same. Normally I would give this a 3 but it helped reduce my redness (which I don't think it was intended to do...) It has a nice scent and some bursting bubbles but I feel as if those are to make the product visually appealing because I don't feel them doing much for my skin.