December 27, 2014 | 2046 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would give this stars based solely on the fact that I like how this feels. It is fresh and smells nice, and it makes my face feel clean. However, I only bought this because I ran out of my eucerin redness relief face wash ( I have Rosacea) and this was on sale at target. Huge mistake. I just realized a couple days ago after using this for 3 months or so that it is the cause for my redness flare ups and dry skin with bumps. Also, another review mentioned dryness and flaking around the hairline, yeah me too. So absolutely no for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by HelenaReviews

I like the price of this face wash, and it certainly is nice and refreshing (living up to its name), but in all honesty I feel like it doesn't do a great job of actually cleaning my face, and afterwards leaves my skin feeling really tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by ilovesimple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it in the morning of course and it really wakes me up. I like the way the beads break open to give your skin all the vitamins they contains. I also loooove the way it turns white n foamy when it's wet. It's perfect. Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin color is golden-tan, if you're nice, or piss-yellow. It's fairly normal, but there's a barely noticeable red dot on my forehead that's not quite a zit, but not a minor skin blemish either.
This is really refreshing and it really does work. I love citrusy scents, and the color of it alone wakes you up.
It foams up really well and cleans off almost any sort of makeup, if you're too lazy to use remover to take it off first.
I don't know if it's just the cleanser that's doing this, but I notice my skin is a bit dry after it. I moisturize after, so that's probably it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

I bought a new one which is yellow and lemon-scented . I guess i was drawn to it cause of its bright yellow packaging. It claims that it will brighten your skin and exfoliate. It may exfoliate a bit but it leaves my skin feeling tight. I'm not so sure that it brightens or does anything at all really. But I still love it because of the yummy scent and bright yellow color.
OH YEAH and I got two zits on my forehead, i NEVER get pimples. I think it may be too drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not very effective. Too chemically, aggravates my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

MY FAVORITE FACE WASH! <3 I am on my second bottle of this, and the way it smells is DIVINE! It smells so clean and fresh, and it makes my face feel fresh and cool after I use it with my Olay electronic face brush. I used to use this with my hands, and it didn't foam up as much, but I was still pleased. Then, I bought the 3$ Sephora face brush, but it's not electronic or anything. I noticed such a difference with the amount of foam, and it felt like it got deep down in my skin! THEN, my mother bought me the Olay face brush and I dab the Morning Burst all over my face, then I move the Olay brush around my face (high or low setting, mostly high) and it makes the face wash even more bubbly/foamy than the Sephora one! My HOLY GRAIL face wash! I never breakout regardless (unless that time of the month.) It definitely doesn't make my skin any worse, and maybe the only reason why I only get breakouts around my period is because it prevents it happening other times. Regardless, I love it so much! It makes me feel so fresh afterward and the Olay (30$ in the USA, where I am at) gets very deep into my skin, so if you are considering getting this or already have it, GET A FACE BRUSH AND PAIR IT WITH THAT! It is amazing! Using your hand works too, but with a brush it cleans very well! I knew I had to make a review for this, because as I said before, I'm on my second bottle. I suggest trying it! Btw, I've never made a review this long! Lol! ***For reference: 16 years old, mostly normal skin, a tad dry, not really oily, or breakout prone. I LOVE THIS!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have acne-prone dry skin and this just stripped my face of all its oils and my acne becomes swelled and red after I use this. But if you have oily skin with mild acne, this would work. Lasts forever!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Monkey987

This must of been one of the first cleansers I started using and I was surprised by it. It's smells lovely and spreads very well so you only need a little bit! The only problem I had with it was the beads they put in it. They get everywhere and once you think you've got them all of your face, they somehow appear again next time you look. To sum up, I would buy this product again because it did help with my blackheads especially and a bit of my spots cleared up as well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gmd854

This is a great product! I love the beads and the smell. It is very refreshing and if other reviews say that it gave them a rash or something, it's probably because of a random reaction.