September 17, 2014 | 1295 users online

Conditioner - AG Hair Cosmetics - fastfood

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by BeingHuman

Smells great, but didn't provide enough moisture. I prefer to use Jonathan Product leave-in. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 8:05:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the best leave-in conditioner ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 5:41:00 PM More reviews by DubsBelle

It's so hard to decide with this one! I love it because it smells divine (you can really smell the cherry bark!) and overall, when it's applied right, gives me soft, bouncy curls/waves. However, for me, it's tricky to apply to my curly/wavy hair. The cream is very thick and difficult to distribute evenly. I prefer the spray leave-ins. Also, sometimes it weighs down my hair, other days it doesn't. I give it a 4 because it does a good job but not 5 because it's difficult to use and the results aren't consistant.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by MuggBeer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had really high expectations of this leave-in, but it wasn't anything spectacular. It didn't provide enough moisture to my hair and left it feeling coated. It built up quickly and I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Artista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great leave in if your hair is lacking in moisture. Smells good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 10:43:00 AM More reviews by angel27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product. I use it all the time. It really conditions your hair without leaving it feeling greasy or heavy. I have tried tons of professional leave in conditioners and this is definately #1!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Halo_Fourteen

I AM IN LOVE!!! The absoulte best hair leave in conditioner. Cannot belive that i didnt buy it sooner. This stuff i put in after i wash my hair and it leaves my hair thick and healthy, i can feel it in my hair all day. And the smell OMG is sooo wonderfull, any boy friend will be sticking his nose in your hair all day, probally smell the pillow too. All i can say that i love this product works for me , where have u been all my life??

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

This is a good lightweight leave-in, but it doesn't moisturize enough for me. I have thick, Asian hair that recently became quite dry. Fastfood is creamy and smells great, but hasn't made a noticeable difference, although it does detangle nicely. It's probably better suited for someone with finer hair than me. Picked it up for $13/6 oz. at Beauty Supply Outlet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Canadiana

I LOVE this product. I use it almost every day whenever I flat iron my hair. I apply it to damp hair, blow dry then flat iron. It keeps my hair soft, silky and healthy-looking. It's decently priced, too. I have very long hair, about bra-length, and I've been using the same bottle for six months; still not finished. Great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by frizzfest

HG leave-in! I have lots of fine, highlighted, brittle locks and this product does a fab job of keeping it healthy and tangle-free. I use it almost daily - and does not build up on my hair. encourages natural waves - not crunchy or greasy looking. A very small amount goes a long way so tube should last forever. highly recommended!