MAC Russian Red

4.6

on 9/24/2014 11:42:00 AM

This is the perfect red for someone with super fair skin! (Even ruby woo comes off oddly on me) Totally gorgeous and glamorous, I get compliments every time I wear it! Only downside is the price, 38$ for a lippy that is sold in America a lot cheaper is a bummer but if you go for one red mac lipstick, this is the one

on 9/23/2014 1:56:00 PM

The most classy lipstick ever. I really love Ruby Woo as well but this is much more sophisticated..it's a red carpet lipstick. DIVINE

on 9/13/2014 6:15:00 AM

My staple forever.

on 9/10/2014 10:30:00 AM

This is my go-to lipstick for everyday. I love a matte lip on a woman of a "certain age" (that would be me) - too much shine looks tacky. Russian Red looks good on all skin tones (not too orangey) and lasts, even through dinner. When I want a little blue in my red, I wear MAC's, matte Ruby Woo. I usually have both in my make-up bag.

on 9/10/2014 4:45:00 AM

Looks good on every complexion and it's matte, doesn't smear everywhere. I love it!

on 9/9/2014 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I tried this at the counter and fell in love with it instantly. A Classic Red. A red that everyone should own. Imagine wearing a little black dress or White shirt with jean and wearing this lipstick. I mean, wow. I tried this on my hand and it lasted even when I use my Body Shop cleanser to remove it. Probably need a makeup remover.

on 9/8/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It will always be my favorite lipstick color! It is just to die for!

The only but I have, it is as to the amount of times I have to reapply it. I already tried every single trick in the book to make it last longer, and it doesn't work.

Perfect in every single way!
this lipstick is no doubt my favorite one in the world

the texture is creamy, the color is a beautiful mat darkish red and the packaging is sleek and chic!

i would buy this product so many times AGAIN AND AGAIN until i get bored of it (which is never going to happen)

MAC once again did an amazing job.... THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING LIPSTICK

on 8/28/2014 5:41:00 AM

I like it, it's a pretty matte red and it's long lasting. The issue is, you cannot wear this casually without feeling uncomfortable. It's almost too classy. On the plus side I do not go out too much where I have to be dressed up so the tube will last me a long time. I've had it for two years and it's barely half way gone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love this lipstick,is a really true red,not light and too dry like Ruby Woo! the only problems i have with it are that looks lighter on pics i take and is better to apply using a lip pencil first,and the price of mac products here in Brazil are too expensive.

Popular Lipsticks