MAC Russian Red

4.6

on 10/26/2014 1:47:00 AM

Amazing shade. You wond find it anywhere else

on 10/16/2014 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my second tube of this shade. I have very pale skin, dark eyes and hair, and the bluish undertones of this color are perfect for me. I don't find it too drying, though exfoliating and moisturizing pre lippie is important. I also always take of any color reapply moister and then reapply lipstick when touching up for the best results. Otherwise I find the color can get clumpy and darker in some areas!

on 10/12/2014 1:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favourite lipstick ever! I have been in love with this lipstick ever since I first bought it (2010) the colour is perfect with my skin tone and red hair, I always get compliments and I use the Mac lip pencil brick with it. I do think it looks different on everyone though. It lasts ages aswell so worth the £14. I only ever have to apply it once and it lasts all day. If your looking for a red lip stick this has to be the one!!

on 9/26/2014 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

LOOOOOOOVE THIS LIPSTICK!
It gives that old hollywood classy look, especially when lined with the Cherry lipliner. Lasted me hours (though i do suggest exfoliating and a lip balm before applying because it is a matte lipstick)
It would have to be a very elegant occasion for me to wear this though, or else I'd feel too out of place for an everyday red.

on 9/24/2014 11:42:00 AM

This is the perfect red for someone with super fair skin! (Even ruby woo comes off oddly on me) Totally gorgeous and glamorous, I get compliments every time I wear it! Only downside is the price, 38$ for a lippy that is sold in America a lot cheaper is a bummer but if you go for one red mac lipstick, this is the one

on 9/23/2014 1:56:00 PM

The most classy lipstick ever. I really love Ruby Woo as well but this is much more sophisticated..it's a red carpet lipstick. DIVINE

on 9/13/2014 6:15:00 AM

My staple forever.

on 9/10/2014 10:30:00 AM

This is my go-to lipstick for everyday. I love a matte lip on a woman of a "certain age" (that would be me) - too much shine looks tacky. Russian Red looks good on all skin tones (not too orangey) and lasts, even through dinner. When I want a little blue in my red, I wear MAC's, matte Ruby Woo. I usually have both in my make-up bag.

on 9/10/2014 4:45:00 AM

Looks good on every complexion and it's matte, doesn't smear everywhere. I love it!

on 9/9/2014 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I tried this at the counter and fell in love with it instantly. A Classic Red. A red that everyone should own. Imagine wearing a little black dress or White shirt with jean and wearing this lipstick. I mean, wow. I tried this on my hand and it lasted even when I use my Body Shop cleanser to remove it. Probably need a makeup remover.

Popular Lipsticks