December 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Total Effects-Fragrance Free

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would only buy this again in the winter time since i have oily skin during summer. This moisturizer was very good for my skin in the winter times. It helps moisturize and also even out my skin texture. Now that the weather had warmed up, i need to find something that works the same as this moisturizer but control oils or don't turn oily after a few hours. The price is reasonable, i do feel that the packaging was a bit cheap since my pump felt like it was going to pop out when i use it.
Even though this product has a pump, the pump push out too much products, i only need half of what it pumps out. So be careful when pumping the products out. I started to notices a change in my skin texture after 3-4 days of wearing this moisturizer, not a dramatic change but slight change. After 3 weeks of wearing this moisturizer, i notice my foundation goes on smoothly and if i use a primer under my foundation then my skin will look almost flawless.
I really hope Olay will come out with a moisturizer for controlling oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I really like the feel and texture of this product. I don't know if it does anything for my skin though. I don't really notice much change in my skin regardless of what skincare I use so I'm lucky in that sense. I tend to trust Olay as a brand so even though they're a drugstore I feel like to product quality products. When my anti-aging requirements go up I want to try their regenerist products. I know their total effects line were top pics of magazines a few years ago, but they seemed to be overshadowed by newer lines and products now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by tequierosparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been using this for about 2 years. i cannot say it does anything fantastic (i really don't know), but what it does not do is break me out. it is not greasy at all, it absorbs fast. and i figure, it isnt hurting, and some anti age properties in it are fine w me. my skin likes it enough not to break out, so i shall continue to use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive been using this for the last year or so.. I think its ok, but not that great. I dont really know if it does all it promises.I think you can get a cheap moisturizer to do the same thing for alot less money. I dont really see anything that special in it..

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nonononono..! Ingredients look great, it has good reviews and is frequently recommended as a good budget option but dried my skin out and broke it out + made it look red and inflamed and feel itchy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by crystalshirley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Broke out in a rash all over my face. I'm not sure if it's a specific ingredient the company uses.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Tpot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I have been having dehydrated skin that has lasted me for weeks, & I hoped this could help. I normally have combo skin, that's more towards oily. I used it for the 1st time overnight & woked up to a slightly oilier skin than has been normal for me these past few weeks. This looks promising, or so I thought. I used it for the 2nd time in the morning, before going off to work. By 10 am I had a shiny looking face. By 11 am, I started having red rashes over my cheek, beside my nose, chin & forehead, and my skin was starting to itch. By 12.30 noon, I couldn't stand it anymore, had to clean it all off my face. I have friends with great skins who have been using this for years. However, sad to say, it just didn't work for me. I think Olay & me don't go together, as their other products either gave me similar results, or clogged up my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by rusty901

This is an excellent moisturizer. It is a joy to apply and has a silky touch. I also have very dry skin but this moisturizer hydrated me throughout the day without feeling greasy. I would definitely buy it again. I think it's around 16 which is quite expensive, but i think its very worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Kothe

I purchased this moisturizer since I am in my 30s and wanted something to prevent my lines. The first week was ok, I found it the best moisturizer, but after 2 weeks, I woke up and I was broken out around the nose.
It broke me out so badly, that I was afraid that it will leave marks.
Fortunately, when I stopped using it, my face went back to normal. I now use it only for my neck.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by chrisK75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have combination, dehydrated skin.

I was looking for a moisturizer that wouldn't break me out, smooth my skin and balance out skin tone.

Well, it did a good job of smoothing and balancing out my skin tone but it broke me out within 2 days. Too bad, I really liked the texture and price.