MAC Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

4.7

on 11/19/2009 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

the moment has come, i have found an eyebrow pencil that is dark brown and has NO warm tones whatsoever. NADA. NOTHING. no red. a true blackened brown. this is seriously a moment to celebrate.

on 11/12/2009 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like the colour. But I think it moves a lot. It has to be set with some kind of gel or powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this little pencil. This has become my holy grail brow product!!! i have dark brown hair and dark eyebrows and Stud matches my eybrows perfectly. The narrowness of this pencil allows me get precisely stroke on tiny brow hairs where i might have some patches from a tweezing gone wrong. I LOVE everything about this except the price which imo could be a little lower, but i'll keep buying this because it is perfection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Stud is awesome... no red tones to it according to the mac artist... and she was right. The packaging sucks though... you have no idea when you run out... those that need filling in everyday it will run out. I'm not sure if I still want to buy this again as Go Brow from Anastasia worked well for me. But I'm thinking of just dying my hair blue black from now on... so stud should be a staple by the time I'm done. :)

on 4/15/2009 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

let me just start off by saying..i am a brow guru. i am a makeup artist, and my fave thing, that i have perfected over time with mine and other girls that i do. i think eyebrows are the most important part of your makeup routine. they frame your face and give you a polished finish look. so that brings me to stud pencil. this thing is my [hg] i always use brow powder to fill in my brows, and then i use stud to go on the bottom line of my brow, nd down to the tail. this color is just perfect for me, its a dark taupey chocolate color, with no red undertone which i love. and every girl i have used it on..even blondes. you can press harder to get a dark effect and go light handed to get a lighter effect. you can use this to fill in your brows, but personally i use it to define the bottom, and its a tool that i cannot leave the house without, and if its not in my kit when i do makeup, im not too happy!! i love this, and suggest it to anyone, if this isn't your color, im sure mac has one for you. go check them out! if you have any questions about this, let me know id be happy to help :)

on 3/19/2009 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really like this brow pencil! It's my first, because I used to use powder, but that would get chalky sometimes. You have to use a very very light hand with this, but I got it down on my first try, so I think it's fine. I'm Chinese, so my hair is dark dark dark brown/black, so it matched perfectly. I like it a lot!

Edit 01/30/2010
I still like this but I don't use it anymore. I've found a much cheaper alternative. Wet 'n Wild's Kohl Eyeliner Brow Pencil in Mink Brown. PERFECT. I have to use a light hand then use a clean spoolie over it. Works wonders, just like Stud did. But so much cheaper!

on 3/3/2009 4:50:00 PM

I switch between Stud and Spiked. (I like Spiked better though lolz)
Stud is a tad darker than Spiked. More of a black tone in it than Spiked. I don't know if that made any sense lolz

As usual, I love the pencil container thing it comes in. It's so sleek lolz!!

on 11/5/2008 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

MY HG product. I am Asian with golden olive skin. I used to use black brow pencil but always looking too much. This is a perfect color. The dark brown is not too light to look out of place, but it really complemenets my brows nicely. The slimness of this pencil is a definite thumbs up and the fact that it does not need sharpening is a big bonus. I always feel sharpening waste a lot. Will definitely buy again and highly recommend this product.

on 10/29/2008 2:52:00 PM

I've used this since its come out. I always hated the big fat brow pencils as I like flawless well defined brows. Thats what I get with this pencil and Stud is the perfect color for dark brown to black hair, no yucky red/auburn tone, just a pure dark brown!

on 10/28/2008 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm half Asian and have really really dark brown hair. Stud is great match! I could also probably get away with Spiked as well, but I prefer Stud because I LOVE to use it as an eyeliner too! The formula is a bit hard for a liner, but its managable and it can create such a fine line! I wish I could get Technakohls to line this well! I like to take this pencil traveling with me and I also have another in my gym bag ;-) I don't use Stud as my everyday liner or brow product (prefer powder), but when I'm on the go or in a pinch I always reach for it, its soooo convenient! Just a few quick swipes over the brows, line the eyes, whip on some mascara and I'm good to go!

Popular Brows Products