September 20, 2014 | 947 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy to find this fragrance. I had something very similar from Bath & Body works few years ago but it was only seasonal and they never brought it back. Then I found this one so ecstatic . My male coworker noticed this rightaway he said his ex used to wear it. And now smelling it again made his mouth water lolz. I have couple of bottles of this now (for back up) then I just ordered the body lotion, cant wait to get that so I can layer. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been in love with the Sexiest Fantasies Fireworks body spray but sadly it has been out of stock in my country,so when I found this little baby I was relieved I thought I'd never find another body spray that I'd love.This spray smells absolutely delicious it's super sweet and has a good staying power.It's really cheap as well,I would buy it if it's triple the price in an instant.Compared to the Aquolina pink sugar this scent is a bit milder and in contrast this smells amazing from th first spray whereas pink sugar needs a bit of time to set.Overall,I recommend it a friend of mine complements me everytime saying she wishes she could eat me lol.I have three bottles right now of this as I use it daily and would buy it again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This stuff is my dirty little secret. It's cheap, it's strong, it's sickeningly sweet, but I'll tell you one thing- when applied with a light hand in the right spots men LOVE it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought the little 1 oz. bottle at Kmart for .99 cents cuz I needed a pick me up. Love it. Yes, its super sweet. Yes, its cheap. Yes, the packaging isn't that great but on Parfums De Coeurs website it looks like they have update the bottles to a much fancier design. Yes, its a bit alcoholish and strong when first spritzed but it settles to a yummy sweet ,sugary, candyish scent and yes, I can see why many think it has a strawberry-ish undertone to it. Its not super longlasting but it lasts much longer than some of the much more expensive, more "elite" body sprays out there. (BBW I'm talking to you) I'm 40 and I don't think its "too young" . Its simple and comforting in my opinion and it makes me happy smelling it. This (or vanilla) is my everyday scent. I will go for something more "adult" or sexier when I have a function to attend but honestly this is my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

So my boyfriend came home from work one day saying that his coworker's girlfriend smells really good and that I should buy whatever perfume she uses. I was just excited he actually LIKED a perfume so I told him to find out what it was. He reported back (from the male coworker) that it was Bath and Body Works cotton candy. I knew they didn't have a cotton candy scent so I figured it was this. He loves it and compliments me every time I use it (which is mostly after work and when I'm just around the house). I like it, but I don't see what the huge fuss is about. After so many bottles of higher priced perfume, of course he would like the $4 body spray!

It reminds me of a lighter less offensive version of Pink Sugar and I like spraying it on my hair when I feel like it needs a little freshening up. I would recommend this if sweet scents don't bother you and definitely if you want male attention.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I worked with teens this past summer. One of the young ladies would practically bathe in this stuff. It's so sickeningly sweet that I couldn't breathe whenever she walked by.. I actually had to confiscate it from her when she wouldn't stop spraying it. It was making people sick. I felt bad and bought her some actual perfume targeted for her age (Britney spears curious) and taught her how to wear it.. Hopefully she learned a lesson. :) I can't stomach this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It smells like PURE cotton candy.
Unless you want to smell like you came back from a carnival, I don't know why you'd want to wear this.

Plus the bottle leaks out from the sides of the cap even though it's screwed on as tight as it will go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this scent since i was in junior high and im almost 22 now, my Bf back then he is my Hubby now would tell me how good i smelt<3 Whenever i would spray this everyone would say i smelled so good or they would say what is that smell it smells like cotton Candy it smells so good!!!! I still wear it and i still gt the same compliments where ever i go!! This Body spray smells wonderful, to me it smells just like cotton candy!! The Lotion on the other hand is Terrible and smells nothing like Cotton Candy it is a terrible smell, i would just get the perfume b/c the perfume is amazing!!! It smells just like Cotton Candy and the smell stays with you all day!!! just spray a couple sprays and you will smell Like Cotton and Candy ALL DAY LONG!!! it reminds m of the fair. Will buy this the rest of my life lol and hope they never get rid f this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by harpiequeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To me anyway, this doesn't smell much like cotton candy, but it is a sweet, candylike scent. I get comlimented on this by people from all walks of life, men and women both say "Wow, it smells so good in here!" whenever this has been sprayed. The scent is also oddly calming, too - at least to me. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's a light cotton candy smell & is not overpowering. I'd definitely buy again when I run out.