April 18, 2014 | 889 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have two full-sizes of this in my two Naked palettes, and don't think I'll even be able to finish one, because this shade is so densely packed with pigment. A very gorgeous, rich light-to-medium toned gold that actually surprisingly works on my fair cool-toned skin! It's not an antiqued gold, nor does it pull orange or brassy on me like so many golds do. I would almost call this a neutral, instead of a warm shade. I can see this working on many skintones, and I can also see this becoming a go-to summer shade for me. The reformulated version is more firmly packed into the pan, whereas the older version is a lot softer in texture, and more crumbly and prone to fall out, if I dare say it. But overall, a beautiful, universal color. Makes my hazel eyes sparkle in the most fantastic way. An absolute STUNNER for blue-eyed gals as well. And, let's face it, the quality of UD shadows just cannot be beat. I do, however, recommend a fluffier brush for application, as this particular shadow is VERY shimmery, almost metallic, but not quite, and can easily look overdone and highlight any tiny little wrinkles we ladies may have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite gold eyeshadow, easily. It's perfect on it's own, but it also blends into others shadows really nicely. I really love to pair it with Smog.

Half Baked is a gorgeous summertime shade, in the warmer months I find myself wearing it almost every day. My skin is pretty pale, about nc15, and this shadow adds a certain warmth to my face. It also looks beautiful worn on the lower lashline for a pop of gold.

It's soft and buttery, and because of that, there can be fallout if you're not careful. Tapping the excess off of my brush takes care of the issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by jen1221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect gold. It blends very well. I also like to wear it alone when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

most gorgeeous gold eyeshadow i've ever used
extreamly pigmented, with my primer potion lasts all day without creasing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this shadow in my naked palette. It's also in the naked 2 (but I don't own that one.) It's most definitely the color I use the most in the whole palette. I like it all over the lid by itself, or with a darker color like smog in the crease. I find that the golden color along with the shimmer in this shadow makes my eyes pop like no other. If I run out I will definitely repurchase.

I recommend this mostly for people with brown or green eyes :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I have this color in my Vegan palette and another palette as well. It's definitely my favorite gold that I've ever used. It's well pigmented, very soft and smooth to apply. It also makes my brown eyes pop. Love this color! And Urban Decay as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I am horrible at applying eyeshadow, I can never figure out the whole blending thing/using several shades at once, and I only like neutral tones.
I have pale skin & blue eyes. This makes my eyes pop. I use my finger, lightly touch the shadow, and apply it to my lids. Sometimes I apply a bit more. Other times, I take a damp angled brush and use it to line my eyes. It makes them look vivacious, extra blue, and defined, without an obvious made up look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Very cool, pigmented and super luxurious!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.