April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

for me this is the most MLBB colour in the viva glam range. i love the charity angle so i chose this colour as the most wearable, and i'm pretty pleased with it. it's not as drying as some MAC lipsticks and the subtle shimmer is very flattering. the only things i don't like are (i) the smell - i'm usually grimacing for a minute or so until it wears off; (ii) on my lips the colour dries down to quite a bright pink stain which is less MLBB, so i have to remember to keep applying it when i'm wearing it. it's still a great go-to lipstick for everyday wearing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by samloves

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite lippy. I have purchased it time and time again. I'm always been asked if I've had my teeth bleached as Viva Glam makes them look so white. It doesn't last particularly long but it's worth every penny. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

okay so I finally figured out how to make this work for my NC40-42 skin tone I also wear Bobbi Brown warm natural 4.5 and MUFE 140.
So I use this with the MAC lipliner morning coffee and if I need to keep it from looking to gray pinkish I use Jordona lipliner in baby berry. Gives me a nice creamy pink that flatters my darker yellow skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a color that works on almost everybody, wearable for everyday looks. It was the first MAC lipstick that I got, essential for any lipstick collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

This is my absolute favorite lipstick I have been using since I was 16 years old!! Still using it!! Its the best MLBB with a little shimmer :3 The only cons would be the price of the tube of lipstick and the weird smell. I also think I may not re-purchase and buy the Rimmel dupe called Sunset.... It has a weird scent to it...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so this lipstick is definitely my lips but better...and it's suprising to say that with my fair skin. I put a pic up of what it looks like on me if your super fair and want to know how it will look on you. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lips is because after about an hour or two it gets pretty drying, but the color is totally worth the money. Once I run out of this lipstick, I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by malcontent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is the perfect everyday shade for me. I have very fair skin with warm undertones, blue-green eyes, and cool-toned dark brown hair. With my coloring and full lips, it's a hard to find a lipstick shade that provides enough color to keep me from looking washed out yet that isn't overtly sexy or dramatic. This one is ideal. The lipstick is creamy, applies well, and goes with almost any makeup look. It's not matte enough to be drying or slick enough that you have to worry it will wear off in ten minutes. Of all the Viva Glam lipsticks I've tried, this has been the most attractive shade for my coloring, subtle without being too subtle. The packaging is well-designed; I've never had an issue with the lipstick breaking, smearing, or melting. It has a faint, pleasant fragrance. This is one I keep in my purse all the time and default to using again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by DannyMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey everyone! ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE lipstick for brides. I am BOOKED for weddings, and no matter how many colors I own, I always end up reaching for this. I add some MAC clear gloss over top (if they want) and we're good to go. Perfect everyday color too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Kooba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick for every day! The perfect pink, with a hint of shimmer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My very first MAC lipstick! I bought it because the MUA suggested it when I asked for a nude that would work with my coloring (NC25). While it wasn't the kind of nude I had in mind, it is a lovely neutral MLBB shade that makes my lips look full and lush. You can see large glitter particles in the tube, but they never seem obvious after I've actually applied it. I did knock a point off because the formula tends to dry my lips out, it needs a balm under or a light gloss over top.

I think of it as my "interview" lipstick - not showy or sexy on its own, but a perfect finishing touch for a put-together, professional look. For that reason, I will always have a tube around.