MAC Viva Glam V

4.3

on 6/18/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this color for a while and I really enjoy it. It is a great everyday medium pink with a goldish-brown undertone. It goes on sheer on the first application but you can definitely build it up. It makes my lips feel moisturized. I like to pair it with Big Baby Plushglass for some added shine and lustre. =]

on 6/18/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do like this lipstick as an everyday color. Its a good handbag lipstick! I found it when I was looking for a dupe for my HG lipstick Cruising by NARS. Not very similar but it is slightly more affordable and still a lovely shade (plus chairty is a great!).

on 5/28/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best everyday pink lipstick out there. It's a lovely medium pink with slight brown undertones. It works with virtually any look and is perfect for any occasion. You really can't go wrong this! The versatility of Viva Glam V is the reason why I keep repurchasing. I am currently on my third tube. If I'm going for a job interview or I'm unsure what lipstick to wear with an outfit, I just reach for this. For me, it's a safe bet lipstick - not too nude and not too bright. I highly recommend this. It's such a beautiful, versatile color that looks flattering on many different skin tones.

on 5/20/2013 4:49:00 PM

This is such a pretty, my-lips-but-better-and-more-berry color. It's a beautiful color for everyday wear, and I think it complements a variety of skin tones, although it really pops on fair-medium skin.

Like all MAC lipsticks, it has a lovely vanilla smell, but no taste. The odor disappears right after you apply it.

I was testing out at a bunch of lippies at my MAC counter, when the MUA recommended this. I was a little wary, because I thought it might be a little too dark for me for everyday, but once I tried it on, I was hooked.

I think this is great for girls who want to take their "nude lip" up a notch or two. It's a beautiful product, and my favorite MAC lipstick of all time.

Test it first, because coloring's key with this. If you like it at the store, I don't think you'll be disappointed when you get it home!

on 5/18/2013 12:39:00 PM

YUK.... what a waste of money. I was recommended Viva Glam V by an online MA, as I was looking for a good mlbb shade for everyday.

Let me say, I hate pale lipstick, I'm so pale and if I apply a lipstick that's actually lighter than my natural lip shade, my lips look totally washed out which is HORRID.

I hated the Patisserie, and had the same disappointing experience with the Viva Glam V.

Had I seen it at a MAC counter, I'd never have bought it. I was misled by the website's swatches and a couple of pics on google.

on 5/12/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best lipstick ever!!!!!! It's just amazing, please do yourself a favor and try it. This is the only lipstick I will ever use :)

on 3/20/2013 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was the first time I ever let a makeup artist sell me something and actual end up loving it. I went to the MAC counter near me looking for 'Syrup', another popular MAC shade which they were out of stock of. I explained to the makeup artist that I was looking for a lipcolour for everyday use and she picked out this one for me. When I tried this one on in the store I wasn't too impressed with it but decided that since MAC has good return policies I would get it anyways since if I didn't like it I could take it back. I didn't use it for the first couple of days that I had brought it home but then about 5 days in I decided to wear it and I fell absolutely in love with it. It is a soft pinky-berry colour that is moisturizing and of course, since it is a lustre it is a little frosty but not really offensive. It glides on really nicely and lasts a decent amount of time. As with all MAC lipsticks, there is no 'flavour' which I really enjoy. This lipstick just looks really flattering on me and I would imagine on most skin types and just feels really good on. I ended up purchasing Syrup shortly after and not liking it nearly as much as this one. I recommend this for everyone.

on 2/23/2013 1:34:00 PM

This is my go-to-lippy. I love the way it looks on my paler skin tone, but is also a flattering shimmer on friends with darker more olive skin tones.

Its an everyday kind of sparkle which never over powers any other part of my face, making it a neutral colour.

Lasts for a good couple of hours although it is quick to come off on, cutlery, water bottles ( and the boyfriend hehe)

Would re-purchase in a heart beat.

on 2/21/2013 3:02:00 PM

I love this as an everyday look. Slight shimmer, not glittery at all.. makes your lips look moist, and it is great on my skin tone (NC30). I will continue to buy for my everyday routine. Looks great lined with ProLongwear lip liner in Staunchly Stylish. I find this color to be the big sister of Twig which is more matte and dry looking.

on 1/20/2013 2:53:00 PM

Great neutral colour. My only problem is I wish the consistency was thicker.

Popular Lipsticks