September 30, 2014 | 1573 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by PrupleOne

LOVE this stuff! I have been using it for over 3 years now and it never disappoints. Every time I use it (about once a week because I'm guessing if overused it would weigh down my hair) my hair is shinier, softer, and looks all-around healthier. I get so many compliments on my hair whenever I use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a decent protein-free conditioner. I like the smell and consistency but I dislike the packaging. It's impossible to get every last bit out and I'm one of those cheapies who likes to use every.last.drop.
Anyway, this stuff is pretty cheap and I keep it in my beauty arsenal because decent protein-free conditioners are hard to find.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this product is so famous, it did nothing for my hair. And my hair is not so damaged, But i had a hair that was never discolored and I did ombré hair, so i felt the texture very different after that, i needed something to hydrate. I heard about Aussie and i tried once, twice, 3 times... nothing. It not just did nothing for my hair but i felt like any conditioner was better then this one, it actually made it worst and my hair fells heavy with it. Im trowing this away.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by jab2eb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was looking for a deep conditioner that was inexpensive. To be honest this worked like a typical conditioner. It was pretty mediocre in terms of being a really "DEEP" conditioner as my hair wasn't as soft, shiny, or detangled as it usually is. Aussie does get thumbs up though for the easy, no-mess packaging and for the great smell. I believe that to get really awesome results you would probably have to add heat and/or wear it for longer than the 3 minutes that the product suggests. I normally use Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" Conditioner which actually conditions better and smells equally as awesome, so I think I'll stick to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by yukisanto

I bought this online coz I heard good reviews. But alas it was not for my long, dry colored hair which needed moisture. This weighs down my hair and makes it limp. My hair didn't feel conditioned at all despite the smoothness. Towards end of the day, the dry ends started to tangle together. This never happened with the Giovanni Avocado & Olive Oil ultra moist conditioner or with my other conditioners. Looking at the ingredient list, this is just made up of silicones and chemicals. I don't see how that is moisturising for the hair. After one use, I'm totally putting this aside.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by fashionismybesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product leaves my feelings jumbled. It's great for detangling hair, and leaves it semi-soft. It still leaves my hair with quite a bit of frizz. This product also leaves my hair feeling slightly oily. It's worth the four dollars I spent on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm more than half way through this and its GOOD! Very moisturizing for the price. I ordered this online to try because it does not sell where i live. It smells nice, nothing special, smells like a drugstore conditioner. The packaging is different, but when its nearing its end, its alittle hard to squeeze out. Its good for the price but does not wow me though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To give you an idea of how damaged my hair is I recently used One N Only Color Fix to strip all the color from my hair. Prior to stripping I had colored my hair with Garnier Nutrisse Deep Burgundy over L'oreal Healthy Shine Mahogany but I have a ton of other colors layered under those (I've been a light caramel, to a medium brown with honey highlights to a dark brown and everything in between in the past year). After stripping my hair I recolored it with Age Beautiful 6V (Light Cool Brown) with 30 developer to cancel all the orange from my hair and then L'oreal Superior Preference 5 Medium Brown (20 Volume developer) to take me to a nice neutral medium brown. So needless to say my hair was dry and fragile.

I applied Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep to my hair after shampooing it, placed a plastic bag and a shower cap over my hair and left this on for 15 minutes before rinsing this. After blow drying my hair feels silky, smooth, my fried ends feel so soft and in better condition than before I stripped my hair. The smell is lovely, like coconuts. Hands down beats the other deep moisturizing conditioners I've purchased from salons and Sally's. If you have over processed, damaged hair that seriously lacks moisture and shine I absolutely recommend this. Just a note that I purchased mine from CVS in Buffalo as I have not been able to find this in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Man this smells delicous! Like coconut water, aloe, and flowers! I have long, thick, straight pocahontas hair, this stuff is amazing what it does. It softens my hair, silkens it, shiny....ok its not SO deeep as the name implies but for the price and its not bad but not perfect results, its worth it. I would use this in place of the normal condtioner and using it more often rather than a treatment makes your hair just so awsome. Ok, its almost perfect! Its really good! And the bottle is super easy and nothing gets wasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I remember using this product a few years back and honestly, this stuff isn't truly a deeeep conditioner at all! It's loaded with silicones which simply coats the hair, making it feel "soft". This really made no difference on my hair once it was rinsed out. The smell and packaging however is great. But seriously read the ingredients for all this.. It's not really hydrating, just coating. I'll be sticking with my macadamia oil masques.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No