July 31, 2014 | 1676 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

This stuff if so great especially for the price! At walmart I got it for 2.97!!! They actually make (at least) 2 new specialized types of this (that's what I saw in store) - a "smooth" one for frizz and a "strong" one to strengthen (obviously). This makes my hair so smooth, detangled, and soft and it smells amazing! I also love the bottle you just squirt right out of.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by maure

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Since they discontinued selling the conditioner (separately) that came with box Nice'nEasy hair color I decided to call Clariol's hotline to ask for a replacement/ recommendation. They recommended I use Aussie's 3 minute miracle.( Guess Aussie is a P & G product like Clariol.) Well low and behold, it works just as well on my hair--- has the same great coconut scent--and compared to the Clariol conditioner--- you get more product and pay less for Aussie's 3 minute miracle...yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MamaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best. Love the smell, love my hair, it works nicely as a thicker conditioner to pair with for a cowash. It smells like coconut. I never blow dry my hair, and whenever I use this I can feel my hair drying thick and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

MMMM I love aussie! Expensive, but it's a major treat for me. I style my hair with a GHD anf dryer at least 3 times a week, and colour my hair every 10 weeks or so. This prevents my hair from drying out, recommended by my hairdresser, I will never look back. Use it maybe once a week, I find that is enough to keep my hair soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while actually at the store looking for a miracle and it delivered! It really did an excellent job deep conditioning, nourishing, smoothing, and detangling my hair which had become quite unruly and frizzy. Since I purchased it for the first time about two months ago, I have used it as my daily conditioner and the texture of my hair has improved dramatically. A great bonus is that it is inexpensive and a little goes a long way so one bottle lasts a while. Also,I absolutely love the way this product smells and feels. I actually joined make up alley just so I could write a review on this conditioner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

I bleach my hair so it gets pretty dry sometimes. This stuff is AMAZING!! Its so cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, it's definitely not a once a week type of conditioner . I use it everytime I take a shower and it's great doesn't way my hair down or make it greasy , I leave it in for about 5 minutes. It is NOT one of those conditioners where you see immediate drastic changes the first time you use it. But if you use it consistently you will definitely see a difference in your hair. I actually used this when I was younger & stopped for some reason. So glad I found it , it's definitely my HG conditioner. Oh, and btw I have thick wavy hair & you do have to use quite a bit if you have thick hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by BassKitten808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people love this but my hair must be really stubborn (it's thick & somewhat coarse). I've bought at least 3 bottles of this before & I honestly don't think it's that great. Whenever I would use it my hair never felt super amazing. It just felt okay. For some reason I continue to buy it every once in a while & I have no idea why beause it never works for me. I always have high hopes for it but I'm never impressed. I'm beginning to think my hair doesn't take well to dimethicone which this has in it so that could be why it doesn't work for me. It's not a bad conditioner, it's just not that great, for me at least. It smells super amazing (my boyfriend does compliment the scent of my hair whenever I use this-- maybe that's why I keep buying it?), good texture (not too thick or thin) & it's super cheap but it's mediocre at best. I will probably not buy this again because I've finally come to the realization that this will probably never work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a meh product for me. I bleach and dye my hair frequently and I was expecting it to be great because of all the wonderful reviews :c. I feel like its a normal conditioner for everyday use not a deeeeep conditioner like they said it was. I love to packaging though. I think it only works when using other conditioning products that's me anyway :c I wanted it to work wonders on my damaged hair. Oh well I'll probably won't buy it okay I don't know. It smells nice atleast. I might try the 3 minute Reconstructor thingy next.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pretty skeptical about this conditioner at first since it's so cheap, but after only a couple of uses I can easily say I will never repurchase my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque again. Not only can you buy about 8 Aussie 3 Minute Miracle's for 1 Macadamia Masque, but it's also, in my opinion, simply just a better product. Granted, it's not "natural" like the Macadamia line touts itself to be, but in all honesty that really doesn't matter to me as long as my hair stays healthy. First of all, this smells AMAZING. Secondly, this makes my hair softer than any other conditioner I've tried, and that says a lot. I don't normally have many split ends because I'm a hair product junkie and a little OCD when it comes to preventing heat damage, but even when I use my leave in conditioner, heat protectant, and hair oils, I can tell a difference when I use this conditioner versus another one. On another note, I love the packaging. No annoyance of turning over the bottle, no digging into a tub. It's already upside down so you know you're getting every last bit of product out. Perfect in every way.